April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Okay ladies I am officially freaking out my son just drew all Ober his walls with crayon so I did what I always do and grabbed the Goo
Gone and began scrubbing without gloves and
Stopped ran to the bathroom and scrubbed with soap and water wtf was I thinking I can't believe I didn't think it through. Do any of you know If it can cause birth defects?! Ahhh....

i wouldnt worry. now if you were using it every day or were bathing in or drinking it, Id worry ;-)

I am just so paranoid! I just didnt want my husband to see it when he got home now I am sitting here in tears worried sick. It's the only chemical we have here really everything else is green works...

aw hun, dont worry about it! Im sure it would take A LOT for it to be bad for your baby. If you are still worried, maybe call your drs office and see what they say. Im sure they will put your mind at ease!

I hope so... I can't wait for them to open so I can stop panicking. I pray I didn't do anything to my LO I would never forgive myself.

You'll be ok Hun. I know you just want the best for your baby. I can't honestly say I did worse thing when I was preggo when o was in the army. And I had healthy babies. And yes my son passed but from SIDS not a birth deffect. :hugs: I'll still keep you in my prayers to put your kind at ease

Don't worry to much Brooke, i'm sure a one off won't harm your baby, its just a cause of concern if you inhaled or put your fingers in your mouth after but you washed your hands straight away so i'm sure you will be in the clear x

Hello!!
I know my est due date!!!! I had a scan yesterday!

8th April 2012

Can you please add me!!! Thank you

xxxxx

Please don't worry Brookettc, as said above it's not like you ingested it or kept it on you for a long time! You washed it straight off!
xxx

Okay ladies I am officially freaking out my son just drew all Ober his walls with crayon so I did what I always do and grabbed the Goo
Stopped ran to the bathroom and scrubbed with soap and water wtf was I thinking I can't believe I didn't think it through. Do any of you know If it can cause birth defects?! Ahhh....

I would not worry too much. AS long as you washed you hands after you should be fine. :)

Here's my bean! (Bottom left) Due Date moved to April 17th!
:happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 11

I would not worry too much. AS long as you washed you hands after you should be fine. :)

I agree, you should be fine Brooke:hugs:

Wow, this is a long thread. I just found out Monday via ultrasound that my due date is April 15, 2012.

So jealous my 1st scan isn't until 30th sep x

I am jealous too!! lol My 1st scan is not until Sept 22.

It seems so long away right now lol x

I know! It feels like and eternity:( I am worried about having to drink 2 litres of water and hour before my scan and holding it in!! With my last pregnancy I almost peed my pants!

Right with ya there, i know what you mean especially if there running late i always feel like i'm about to burst lol Hopefully time will pass quickly for us, i just want to see my LO is doin well x

Should be due April 25th or around that date, also had a mc in June, so driving myself crazy retesting on pregnancy tests to see the line darkening! Just got my first beta hcg yesterday and result was 638 so just waiting now for the repeat tomorrow. Very new to this site:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->