April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

So jealous my 1st scan isn't until 30th sep x

I am jealous too!! lol My 1st scan is not until Sept 22.

It seems so long away right now lol x

I know! It feels like and eternity:( I am worried about having to drink 2 litres of water and hour before my scan and holding it in!! With my last pregnancy I almost peed my pants!

Right with ya there, i know what you mean especially if there running late i always feel like i'm about to burst lol Hopefully time will pass quickly for us, i just want to see my LO is doin well x

I do hope time passes quickly too. I just want to know my baby is growing well and healthy. :)

Just got back from my 7 week scan everything looked amazing HR was 131 then 136 either way old wives tale says boy :)

Glad your scan went well :)

I've been really paranoid these past few days, I'm convincing myself there isn't a baby inside me. It's so hard to believe when the doctors haven't confirmed the pregnancy and i've not got my first scan for 5 weeks yet! I've got my first midwife appointment in 2 weeks so hopefully that will convince me. I'm so scared of something going wrong

I've been really paranoid these past few days, I'm convincing myself there isn't a baby inside me. It's so hard to believe when the doctors haven't confirmed the pregnancy and i've not got my first scan for 5 weeks yet! I've got my first midwife appointment in 2 weeks so hopefully that will convince me. I'm so scared of something going wrong

I think what you are feeling is normal (and if its not then we are both crazy:haha:) bc I felt the same way before my first appt. Hang in there hun, and try to stay positive!:hugs:

I think what you are feeling is normal (and if its not then we are both crazy:haha:) bc I felt the same way before my first appt. Hang in there hun, and try to stay positive!:hugs:

Thank you lovely :) glad to hear i'm not going crazy!

Does anyone know what happens in first midwife appointment? I really hope she can find a heartbeat or something that will convince me there is a baby in my tummy!

I am sure everything is just right. I worry all the time and this is my 3rd baby!! lol My 1st scan is not for another 4 weeks. I hate waiting that long.

Glad your scan went well Brooke.

Hate that in the UK you have to wait till 12 weeks for a scan unless there is a problem.

First midwife appointment is known as booking, they take a full medical history and bloods for group and save. They will test blood to see if anaemic, and will usually dip a protein stick in your urine. Height and weight will be checked also to check current BMI and advice re weight gain will be given.

I have my booking appointment tomorrow morning, she may or may not be able to hear a heart beat on hand held doppler, but I know my uterus has not come above my pelvis yet as the gp checked that yesterday.

My referral to hospital for consultant and scan has gone off already though, gp did that for me yesterday.

Thanks ladies <3
I just announced it to my mom and step mom
now to post it on FB :)

Thanks ladies <3
I just announced it to my mom and step mom
now to post it on FB :)

Yay to the grandmas! Are u waiting for the second trimester to announce on fb? do you know how ur wording it?

Thank you lovely :) glad to hear i'm not going crazy!

Does anyone know what happens in first midwife appointment? I really hope she can find a heartbeat or something that will convince me there is a baby in my tummy!

I've been the same Kittie. I even stopped myself from coming on the site as I was reading so much stuff which was making me paranoid about every little twinge.

Although I have to say everyone on this post are brilliant and I was missing the support of everyone so I am now back.

I've got my 1st midwife apt on 31st and I cant wait. Like you I just hope I get to hear the heartbeat or something to reassure me as still along way to go until 12 weeks for the scan.

I've been the same Kittie. I even stopped myself from coming on the site as I was reading so much stuff which was making me paranoid about every little twinge.

Although I have to say everyone on this post are brilliant and I was missing the support of everyone so I am now back.

I've got my 1st midwife apt on 31st and I cant wait. Like you I just hope I get to hear the heartbeat or something to reassure me as still along way to go until 12 weeks for the scan.

Yeah I keep reading those posts as well :( it's so sad.

Good luck for your midwife appointment, I hope it goes well.

My OH just looked at me and got a bit excited... he thought I had the beginning of a bump! I know it's not actually a bump, it's bloat, but my tummy looks huge! Bless him, he was so excited :)

Just posted it on FB :)

I did on Saturday, mainly because if I bump into any of my friends, I wanted them to know I am pregnant, not fat. I seem to have put 5.5 lb on in nearly 6 weeks, its ridiculous. GP said it was bloating and hormones :wacko:

Just posted it on FB :)

I did on Saturday, mainly because if I bump into any of my friends, I wanted them to know I am pregnant, not fat. I seem to have put 5.5 lb on in nearly 6 weeks, its ridiculous. GP said it was bloating and hormones :wacko:

I have put on 6 pounds in 6 weeks! I hate that the weight gain happens so fast for me. It has slowed down a bit now, but I could not believe it when I stepped on the scale! I usually end up gaining 40lbs with pregnancy. :(

I added the baby gaga app and put above it 7 weeks tomorrow Baby connor or aubree :) I am so excited feels sooooo much more real now <3 I feel like I have a bump too probably just bloat though :)

This was me last year... and now my daughter is 4.5 months!
good luck ladies!!

I added the baby gaga app and put above it 7 weeks tomorrow Baby connor or aubree :) I am so excited feels sooooo much more real now <3 I feel like I have a bump too probably just bloat though :)

I have that too. Its really cute.

Got to tell my neighbour tomorrow too, we live rural and DH is at Lancaster hospital at the same time as my appointment, so neighbour is taking me. Sat in the car next to him, he will see my stomach, so going to tell him when I go round for lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->