April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

This was me last year... and now my daughter is 4.5 months!
good luck ladies!!

Awww, she is adorable!!!

This was me 2 years ago too :)

Omg, I just had to post this... we got out our doppler today and after 5 minutes we heard the baby's beautiful train like heartbeat for the first time!! I am only 8w4d so I didn't expect it to happen so soon. So excited though!!

Does anyone's symptoms come and go?

Sometimes my bbs don't seem as sore as other days.

Does anyone's symptoms come and go?

Sometimes my bbs don't seem as sore as other days.

Yes, symptoms come and go all the time. The pain in your bb's should get better my 12 weeks because your hormones will level out by then. I have even noticed my ms is not so bad the past couple of days. :)

This was me last year... and now my daughter is 4.5 months!
good luck ladies!!

Awww, she is adorable!!!

This was me 2 years ago too :)

Omg, I just had to post this... we got out our doppler today and after 5 minutes we heard the baby's beautiful train like heartbeat for the first time!! I am only 8w4d so I didn't expect it to happen so soon. So excited though!!

so exciting! what doppler did you get? I have the angelsounds one, played with it two nights ago, found my heartbeat but nothing else haha. I know its still early though. Ill prob try again in a week or so and see

hiya ladies well i had my scan today and baby bean is perfect :) measuring exactly 8w4d saw his/her little heart beating

no33.jpg

no3.jpg

sorry pics arent great i had to take a picture of the picture on my phone lol

What doppler did you use? I want to get one now :)
mum2beagain- so precious <3 what was the heart rate?

afm- I swear I am getting a bump... i am bloated as well but this is insane... its rock hard

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
mum2- a beautiful bubs!
brooke- such a cute little bump honey :D

I have actually lost 2 pounds.. been eating so idk why :(

I am actually freaking out about getting a bump cause I am a MOH in 4 weeks... i dont think I will fit my dress

They didnt check the heartrate i was a bit gutted i was only in there like 2mins saw bubs measured him/her pointed out the hb then sent on my way but it was nice and strong goin back 4 weeks today for my 12 week scan though so will get to see much more detail then :)

I had my first U/S today, it was great!!!:happydance: There is only 1 baby but my Dr looked and said wow it's a big baby. She/He was kicking away and kept moving away from the Dr so he would have to chase it. I don't know the HR but I did get to see it beating away. The Dr counted the beats and said that I have a big healthy baby and to keep up the good work. I can't believe that I am almost out of my first trimester! My Ob said that when I hit 12 weeks that he starts counting my 2nd tri so I have 4 weeks left. This is going so fast.

mum2beagain~ Congrats on your U/S today!! Was your little one moving around too?

brookettc3~ You have such a sweet little bump!!!

Aw how exciting I can't wait to see my little one moving around :) I have a retroverted uterus so they always find it hard enough to find it let alone see if it moves LOL thank you I can't believe my tummy is already growing. Maternity pants here I come.

Saw a little movment but the scan was so rushed didnt get to see too much x

Aw how exciting I can't wait to see my little one moving around :) I have a retroverted uterus so they always find it hard enough to find it let alone see if it moves LOL thank you I can't believe my tummy is already growing. Maternity pants here I come.

Here is my bump

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110823_7.jpg
    Snapshot_20110823_7.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Snapshot_20110823_8.jpg
    Snapshot_20110823_8.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Brook. I feel huge for 8 weeks..lol But I guess with this being #5 I will get bigger faster.

It was rushed as they had booked scan in on wrong dayy they told e today but booked it in on tuesday so i got there but had missed t so rather than having to wait for another day they just squeezed me in quickly x

I had such bad nausea today that I almost had to pull over in my car! :-(

Been mostly sitting around the house today feeling sick. I hope the nausea goes away soon because I have my second book due in February and need to get going on the research for it. :)

Someone please tell me the nausea gets better. :-x

I had such bad nausea today that I almost had to pull over in my car! :-(

Been mostly sitting around the house today feeling sick. I hope the nausea goes away soon because I have my second book due in February and need to get going on the research for it. :)

Someone please tell me the nausea gets better. :-x

Has your cramping stopped? I've barely had any these last two days. Wondering if it's normal.

The past two days I've finally been feeling sick too! Can barely make myself eat most foods are so unappetizing to me.. Before I just felt queasy when I hadn't eaten for a while now it is a lot more frequent. I'm taking it as a really good sign :)

Beautiful bump Wanting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->