April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

For my terrible nausea the doctor Had me switch from zofran to unisom and B6 can't wait to try it tonight.

I had such bad nausea today that I almost had to pull over in my car! :-(

Been mostly sitting around the house today feeling sick. I hope the nausea goes away soon because I have my second book due in February and need to get going on the research for it. :)

Someone please tell me the nausea gets better. :-x

Has your cramping stopped? I've barely had any these last two days. Wondering if it's normal.

The past two days I've finally been feeling sick too! Can barely make myself eat most foods are so unappetizing to me.. Before I just felt queasy when I hadn't eaten for a while now it is a lot more frequent. I'm taking it as a really good sign :)

Beautiful bump Wanting :)

Yes, it has stopped being constant like it was. Now I'll get a few cramps every couple of days, but I'm thinking it's just gas.

For my terrible nausea the doctor Had me switch from zofran to unisom and B6 can't wait to try it tonight.

interesting, let me know how that works! My cousin (just had a baby) she gave me unisom and B6. (i havent used it) her doctor had her try that before he prescribed zofran, she said it didnt do much. Im sure its different for everyone. Very curious!

I have my first baby appt tomorrow!!! Yay!! I really hope I get to see my little beam. My nausea is awful it last all day and night. Im gonna ask for something tomorrow I ate have a small bag of ritz, 2 small cups of fruit and a lunchable so mu energy is drained! I don't know what to do. My hubby said that I'm over reacting cause this is my 4 baby and I should he used to it by now can you believe him what a butt!!!

I have my first baby appt tomorrow!!! Yay!! I really hope I get to see my little beam. My nausea is awful it last all day and night. Im gonna ask for something tomorrow I ate have a small bag of ritz, 2 small cups of fruit and a lunchable so mu energy is drained! I don't know what to do. My hubby said that I'm over reacting cause this is my 4 baby and I should he used to it by now can you believe him what a butt!!!

My OH is the same, i feel so ill at the moment and hes like you've never felt this bad b4 so you must be faking, why would i do that, men are such idiots sometimes x

I have my first midwife appointment on Sunday :) :) Yippeee! So excited :) I can't believe I've made it this far, but I still can't wait for the next 4 weeks to be over so I'm not so sick!

xx

This was me last year... and now my daughter is 4.5 months!
good luck ladies!!

Awww, she is adorable!!!

This was me 2 years ago too :)

Omg, I just had to post this... we got out our doppler today and after 5 minutes we heard the baby's beautiful train like heartbeat for the first time!! I am only 8w4d so I didn't expect it to happen so soon. So excited though!!

so exciting! what doppler did you get? I have the angelsounds one, played with it two nights ago, found my heartbeat but nothing else haha. I know its still early though. Ill prob try again in a week or so and see

I've got the angelsounds one as well. We played around with it for a few days before we could find it. As long as it's not stressing you if you can't find it I would keep trying :)

Oh, and whoever asked how much dopplers are (sorry I forget your name!) I paid about $50 for mine. I got mine off ebay :)

Hey, I know it is written somewhere on here already but how can I get my own
'April Hatchlings' thingy?

Glad everyone is getting on ok and little bumps are now starting to appear - so exciting!! :happydance:

I had my first introduction midwife appt the other day and got on quite well, just a few concerns to why i didnt recieve an Anti-D shot when i had my m/c but hopefully all will be ok :)

The midwife put me at 9+1 (as of today) so well pleased, just need to change tickers :haha:

Had my first ultrasound yesterday and heard the heartbeat!!! Can you change my due date from Apr 1 to Apr 3?

Thanks!

gueyilla- good luck at your apt sorry to hear how bad your MS is trust me i am right there with ya
missangie- last night i took 1/2 and b6 this morning dont feel any better.
magicteapot- good luck at your appt as well I cant wait for the next few weeks to go by either
leliahs_mummy- if you go to page 1 and quote this first post you will find the link there just copy and pase it into your sig
inoue I added a march 31st for ya :) and so happy to hear your appt went so well
djf - glad to hear your scan went well i changed your date

Just popping in to say hi!

I told my mum yesterday. She was very excited. It is lovely to be able to talk about it with someone else other than hubby too, and someone that understands.

I still havent been having too many symptoms yet, no real ms, feeling just a little off and tired, bbs and nipples a little tender. I am thinking that if I am going to get ms it will come in the next week or so as it is still fairly early.

TMI question - did any other ladies feel a little more wet down there? There's not much cm but it just feels like there is. I think I read somewhere about how the vagina protects itself from infection or something? I get a little worried cuz I am scared it will be spotting but when I wipe its just a little amount of yellowish cm.

Anyways, I hope you are having a good weekend.

I'm due april ninth with my first baby:)
i don't plan on finding out if its a girl or a boy.. kinda crazy, but i don't mind.

Woke up today with a cold, I think. Looks like I'll be going through a whole box of tissues today. :)

Anyone else?

Just popping in to say hi!

I told my mum yesterday. She was very excited. It is lovely to be able to talk about it with someone else other than hubby too, and someone that understands.

I still havent been having too many symptoms yet, no real ms, feeling just a little off and tired, bbs and nipples a little tender. I am thinking that if I am going to get ms it will come in the next week or so as it is still fairly early.

TMI question - did any other ladies feel a little more wet down there? There's not much cm but it just feels like there is. I think I read somewhere about how the vagina protects itself from infection or something? I get a little worried cuz I am scared it will be spotting but when I wipe its just a little amount of yellowish cm.

Anyways, I hope you are having a good weekend.

Yup, I experienced the same thing early on and even now (had the same fear it was spotting until I wiped and saw it was only cm). I also read the same thing, so I asked my doctor and she said its completely normal its just our lady parts way of keeping good bacteria in and bad out. Just make sure to always keep your 'cash and prizes' clean and dry- cotton underwear is better to use from here on out.

Hope those of you who are in Hurricane Irene's path are well prepared. We're in MoCo Maryland and we've gotten all our things ready in case of power outage (which always happens). Catch you ladies on the flip side:hugs:

Woke up today with a cold, I think. Looks like I'll be going through a whole box of tissues today. :)

Anyone else?

so far just the sniffles

anyone else experiencing really bad nausea at night? during the day I hardly get any as I am grazing and drinking plenty of H2O :shrug: its making it super hard to fall :sleep: and stay :sleep:

i was a bit stuffy yesterday, but it went away. I drank alot of water, tooo.

Went to my first appt and they did nothing all it was the ob 14 page 1hr long registration paperwork!!! i have to wait till 22 sept to actually have them talk to me about my baby err!!!!

Went to my first appt and they did nothing all it was the ob 14 page 1hr long registration paperwork!!! i have to wait till 22 sept to actually have them talk to me about my baby err!!!!

I'm sorry, that really sucks.

i'm really glad i knew my doctor prior to the pregnancy, and very much like him. I don't like the waiting game with doctors:/

inoue I added a march 31st for ya :) and so happy to hear your appt went so well

Thanks for that brooke :hugs:. Ill let you know my due date once i have my scan, im sure im not that far on but cant really argue with the dates yet :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->