April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA for a bit but with school starting this week its been hard for me to do anything but teach, eat, and sleep. LOL I am doing pretty good, I did get violently sick on Friday but I think its cause I waited too long to eat.

I am getting married on Sept 1st a few hours before we go to my dr's appt :) so I am super exicted for this thursday to get here.

I hope all you ladies are doing well and I will try to get on here more often to catch up!

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I checked in....my parents have been staying with us for a couple of weeks, and their huge old english sheepdog so it's been kinda hectic. I'm waiting for my scan appt to come through so they can check my dates, can't wait! Morning sickness really kicking in now, can't believe I was wishing for it not long ago...nausea with 3kids to look after sucks, but my hubby has been amazing (although not quite excited about little bean yet :-( ). Lovely to see scan pics and bumps, ooh so exciting trying to guess how my bump will come along and how my scan will look :)

Anyone else feeling a hardness in their stomach at all? I can feel it underneath my belly button when I'm standing up. It just feels like a really firm area. Never noticed it before I was pregnant, but never really checked, either.

Anyone else feeling a hardness in their stomach at all? I can feel it underneath my belly button when I'm standing up. It just feels like a really firm area. Never noticed it before I was pregnant, but never really checked, either.

Mine feels exactly like this, but i'm also not sure if it felt like this before pregnancy!

I'm getting awful spots, so much for a "glow"!! Sickness is getting better, which is actually worrying me. Can't wait till Tuesday when i'm finally 2 months :)

Mine feels exactly like this, but i'm also not sure if it felt like this before pregnancy!

I'm getting awful spots, so much for a "glow"!! Sickness is getting better, which is actually worrying me. Can't wait till Tuesday when i'm finally 2 months :)

My boobs aren't as sore today and I have no nausea either, so I'm wondering if this is something to worry about as well lol. And my face is breaking out HORRIBLY.

Excited and nervous for my first appointment on Thursday. Hoping everything goes well. :)

My boobs aren't as sore today and I have no nausea either, so I'm wondering if this is something to worry about as well lol. And my face is breaking out HORRIBLY.

Excited and nervous for my first appointment on Thursday. Hoping everything goes well. :)

My boobs aren't sore at all, they just feel a bit sensitive. I had all day nausea during weeks 4, 5 and 6, but nothing since week 7 began. My first appointment is on September 7th, i'm so impatient though, I still don't believe there's a baby in my tummy!

Good luck Thursday Peckles! I'm breaking out too! And cant lay on my stomach anymore just have this full feeling its really uncomfortable already..

Having a scan tomorrow will update in the morning :)

My face has boken out too...the joys hey, lol. I think everyone is different where sickness is concerned, it even varies between pregnancies.. I had it terrible with my 1st daughter but didn't start till week 12. Didn't get sick at all with my 2nd daughter, with my 3rd I had it from 5weeks weeks and this time I've started with it at just over 6 weeks, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Having said that I know I'll worry until I see my bub on a scan!

Whitbit22-good luck with your scan tomorrow, I can't wait to see a scan pic as I think I'm due same day as you :)

I go this Thursday, Sept 1 for my first appt. I think they will do an ultrasound then, too. :)

Hi everyone! Hope you have had all had a great weekend

My DH turns 26 Monday so we had a big group of our friends (and his gma,gpa and parents-they are fun like that!) go out to dinner and then we went to a hole in the wall bar for kareokie. Stayed out until almost 2. Man that was tough. Im pretty sure I havent stayed up past 10:30 since Ive been pregnant. I woke up at 8 this morning and then took a nap from 12-3 and I just feel HUNGOVER. (no, I did not drink) Im pretty sure I feel worse then DH who DID drink. I think I am just overly exhausted and then since Ive been napping I havent been eating much. I had breakfast but threw up before and after and then I just had a little bit of an apple.

Countdown is on for my first appointment. Its coming up September 6th! Im really nervous something will be wrong but really excited and hopeful that everythings okay and Ill get to see my baby for the first time.

I go this Thursday, Sept 1 for my first appt. I think they will do an ultrasound then, too. :)

Woo hoo, not too long to wait then, I really hope my scan appt comes in post soon...bloody bank hol post...I'll be sat waiting for the postman on tue morning, he he. X

Woo hoo, not too long to wait then, I really hope my scan appt comes in post soon...bloody bank hol post...I'll be sat waiting for the postman on tue morning, he he. X

I hope that appt comes soon! :)

All my symptoms seem to have gone away today. No sore boobs, no nausea, nothing. :-(

I will tell myself not to worry...

Aw don't worry hun so many threads I've read where people's symptoms have been coming and going. :hugs:

I know I shouldn't worry, but I'm starting to...

Woke up this morning to pee, and when I wiped there was very faint brown on the toilet paper. When I wiped again, nothing.

Normally I probably wouldn't think anything of it, but ALL of my symptoms are gone. No sore boobs, no nausea, and I don't think I even feel bloated anymore. :-(

Also, when I woke up this morning it felt like someone punched me in the head, which is EXACTLY how I would feel when I was getting my period. Pregnancy test still says positive. Could my body be thinking it is getting my period??

Not sure what to do. :-(

Oh Peckles, try not to worry. Is there any way you can get seen sooner, just to put your mind at rest? Xx

I'm calling the doctor's office in a little bit when they open to see what they say. Will probably to tell me to wait until Thursday if no more bleeding or spotting occurs. :-(

I just started noticing a hardness the last week or so. I can feel it when I am stand on my tummy is leaning on something. I also feel it when I sleep on my stomach. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->