April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Woke up today with a cold, I think. Looks like I'll be going through a whole box of tissues today. :)

Anyone else?

so far just the sniffles

anyone else experiencing really bad nausea at night? during the day I hardly get any as I am grazing and drinking plenty of H2O :shrug: its making it super hard to fall :sleep: and stay :sleep:

My nausea has been the worst in the evening and into the night. I saw my OB on Friday and she recommended Vit B6 and Unisom. The vit B6 doesn't seem to help but the Unisom does. Unison is a sleeping aid so I take it right before bed and I am finally able to sleep.

Our little monkey and its heartbeat!! So over the moon and excited right now :) our dates were perfect!

Attachments

• I20110829093005171.jpg
    I20110829093005171.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
  • I20110829093006578.jpg
    I20110829093006578.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
i have a scan today, in three hours:)
Hopefully they don't rush it so much. I have a retroverted uterus so its kind of hard to find, but oh well.
oh, &is anybody else due on april ninth? i want a bump buddy! I'm lonely): haha.

Hey ladies, I'm wondering if those of you that work in a corporate/gov work have told your employer that you're pregnant (or for someone like me still in my 1st month, when do you plan to tell them and how?) I started a new job today, and I am debating on when to tell them - 3 months into my work (Nov 29th) when my probation period is over or beginning of second trimester (Oct 17th) when I will probably start showing? All feedback welcome :)

for those who have had a stuffy nose, I also have the past few days, beware though, my birthday today, get up to go pee as usual, blow my nose, and what joy, a lovely nose bleed, and there was tonnes of blood, ot what looked like tonnes of course. Perfectly normal due to increased blood supply.

I got me new maternity bra today, was a 34C, am now in 34DD, each day I wake, and my melons have got bigger and bigger.

Stomach is still huge, and is only getting bigger, not smaller. :wacko::wacko:

Sorry I have been MIA I have been so sick and also trying to plan my bestfriends bachelorette party this sunday is driving me insane then court on tuesday sooo much! anyways so happy your scan went well whitbit and lostinhyrule I as well have a retroverted uterus so I have to have a vaginal ultrasound everytime and dont get such a pretty picture... good luck at your scan. twilliams Happy birthday!!! I am getting huge!! my tatas havent gotten anylarger though.

I figured out that it is dairy that sends me straight to the bathroom so I have cut it out and feel alot better. Also I have lost around 6 lbs yet nothing fits and I look bigger than I have been in a long time :(

Our little monkey and its heartbeat!! So over the moon and excited right now :) our dates were perfect!

Aww, what nice scans! I should be getting mine emailed to me shortly.

Doc said everything looks fine and got to see the baby's hb, it was 160.

Says he/she is measuring at 5w5d, instead of the 6w5d I thought I was. That's okay, as long as the little one is healthy! :happydance:

Says he/she is measuring at 5w5d, instead of the 6w5d I thought I was. That's okay, as long as the little one is healthy! :happydance:

ohh yay! :happydance: I never thought seeing the heartbeat would be that elating!!! Great isnt it?

Ah Peckles, the doc saw you today after all then....sounds brilliant! Whitbit22 those pics are amazing...wow! I'm soo jealous now, you 2 have seen babes...I'm so impatient to see mine. Happy birthday twilliamssbt, ooh I hope my chest grows like that soon....mine could do with being inflated again after breastfeeding my 3 little ladies, looking forward to that, lol xx

Sorry I have been MIA I have been so sick and also trying to plan my bestfriends bachelorette party this sunday is driving me insane then court on tuesday sooo much! anyways so happy your scan went well whitbit and lostinhyrule I as well have a retroverted uterus so I have to have a vaginal ultrasound everytime and dont get such a pretty picture... good luck at your scan. twilliams Happy birthday!!! I am getting huge!! my tatas havent gotten anylarger though.

I figured out that it is dairy that sends me straight to the bathroom so I have cut it out and feel alot better. Also I have lost around 6 lbs yet nothing fits and I look bigger than I have been in a long time :(

Wow you really do have a lot on your plate, make sure you take a bit of time for yourself especially as you've been feeling so rough, poor you. x

for those who have had a stuffy nose, I also have the past few days, beware though, my birthday today, get up to go pee as usual, blow my nose, and what joy, a lovely nose bleed, and there was tonnes of blood, ot what looked like tonnes of course. Perfectly normal due to increased blood supply.

I got me new maternity bra today, was a 34C, am now in 34DD, each day I wake, and my melons have got bigger and bigger.

Stomach is still huge, and is only getting bigger, not smaller. :wacko::wacko:

Happy birthday!! I had to go up a cup size, was 38d, now38dd. My tummy is getting bigger too. My bloat has never gone away. Sorry for your nose bleed:(

ohh yay! :happydance: I never thought seeing the heartbeat would be that elating!!! Great isnt it?

It was reassuring. I didn't really get to see much. My husband saw most everything. By the time the doc had turned the screen towards me he kind of lost a good angle on the little one so I didn't get to see much. Hoping the scans they email me come out clearer. :)

Whitbit - what was the measurement of your little one? Mine measured at .22 (i'm assuming that's inches :winkwink:)

My monkey was 8.5 mm.. so almost a whole cm! :) They grow 1mm a day I think after the 6th week.

I can't wait for my first scan! Have got my first midwife appointment next wednesday. My boobs are getting bigger and I only have 1 bra now that fits.

I'm 8 weeks today and baby is the size of a raspberry :)

Hi girls, thought id check in as havent been on here for a while! I go for my first scan next monday so im super excited. Still having nausea on and off.....was just on an evening but lately ive noticed im feeling sick as soon as i wake up! Im off to get my bbs measured today and invest in a couple of maternity bra's as im popping out of mine! Does anyone know anywhere that does nice frilly ones in the UK? Im not into the sports bra type just yet!! My bloat seems to have subsided a bit now, but im struggling fitting in my jeans, think its my hips that have started to fill out! Other than that its all good!:happydance: xx

Fab scan pics Whitbit!!! Awwww sooo cute!!!:baby:

Im off too see midwife tomorrow, am looking forward to meeting her, hope she is nice!:thumbup:

Hi everyone, been crappy day for me yesterday :cry:

I started bleeding last night so had to go to A&E. The gynae doctor thinks everything is ok and it wasnt a heavy bleed and my bloods have come back textbook, along with my symptoms and he felt my belly/uterus and said it was soft (apperently thats good).

Anyway, im off for an emg scan at 12 noon (UK time), please keep fingers crossed for me :hugs:

Awww honey, im sorry you bleeding! Got everything crossed that all is okay!! Im sure you will be fine hun xxx

Hi everyone, been crappy day for me yesterday :cry:

I started bleeding last night so had to go to A&E. The gynae doctor thinks everything is ok and it wasnt a heavy bleed and my bloods have come back textbook, along with my symptoms and he felt my belly/uterus and said it was soft (apperently thats good).

Anyway, im off for an emg scan at 12 noon (UK time), please keep fingers crossed for me :hugs:

Best of luck at your scan today xx

Best of luck for your scan, I hope everything is ok. Let us know how you get on.

I saw some nice-ish maternity bra's in Mothercare, they weren't really "frilly", but they were nicer than the sports bra ones. M&S is also supposed to be good for maternity bras. I've not bought one yet, but it won't be long until I have to.

The other day I bought a "bump band" from Matalan, i've found it really good as it allows me to still wear my jeans/trousers.

Took my first "bump/bloat" picture today, i'm going to take one every 2 weeks :)

Everythings fine!! *PHEW*

Got a lovely little picture and there was a heartbeat. Only thing is that im earlier than once thought, im only 7+4. Need to change ticker! :)

Brooke, My EDD is now 13/4/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"