April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi girls, thought id check in as havent been on here for a while! I go for my first scan next monday so im super excited. Still having nausea on and off.....was just on an evening but lately ive noticed im feeling sick as soon as i wake up! Im off to get my bbs measured today and invest in a couple of maternity bra's as im popping out of mine! Does anyone know anywhere that does nice frilly ones in the UK? Im not into the sports bra type just yet!! My bloat seems to have subsided a bit now, but im struggling fitting in my jeans, think its my hips that have started to fill out! Other than that its all good!:happydance: xx

Fab scan pics Whitbit!!! Awwww sooo cute!!!:baby:

Im off too see midwife tomorrow, am looking forward to meeting her, hope she is nice!:thumbup:

Next do nice lace ones, and mamas and papas. Just depends what you want to spend really x

Glad scan went well hun xx

Ugh ive been cramping this afternoon, havent felt any for cple weeks, dont like them they scare me! My af would have been due today so im not sure if this is the reason for the cramps aswell? Has anyone else had any cramping lately?? xx

Yea I have them maybe once or twice a night now instead of all night like last week..I think its normal for them to come and go :)

Thanks everyone for the support - so happy everything is ok, just hope i dont see anymore blood from now on! :nope: :winkwink:

Ive been getting minor cramps but Gynae Doctor said its normal so dont worry :hugs:

Here are my scans from yesterday:

https://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/Peckles12/Image114917hrs2.jpg

https://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/Peckles12/Image114911hrs2.jpg

Happy to say I haven't had any brown spotting since yesterday when I went to get checked out. :)

so glad everyones scans are going well. Mine is a week away, next Tuesday! I cant wait! my MS has been getting worse, its turned into ALL day nausea and dry heaving after throwing up for a good portion of my mornings. I think I may ask the Dr for something to help with that but at the same time I kinda just feel like a big wimp. I know others have it was worse then I do. But I also know that some have it way better.

Cute scan piccys peckles!!

missangie- try some ginger tea. I have been trying to drink gingerale but it comes nowhere close to the ginger tea.. it actually helps!

brilliant, I didnt know they had ginger tea. Im gonna go get some ASAP. I had been drinking gingerale but now just the smell of it makes me want to throw up (I think because Ive thrown it up one too many times now) thanks for the helpful tip

brilliant, I didnt know they had ginger tea. Im gonna go get some ASAP. I had been drinking gingerale but now just the smell of it makes me want to throw up (I think because Ive thrown it up one too many times now) thanks for the helpful tip

You're welcome hun! I don't know if you can get it in stores, we just use the spice out of our cabinet with our regular teabags. You can also get capsules of ginger.. I just use regular ol tea and put in a few shakes. Hope it works for you!

I just looked to see if I had ginger and low and behold I do! (didnt even know it!) gonna test it out right NOW

thanks again

I have my scan tomorrow at 2pm, fingers crossed my lil bub is ok and that my dates aren't too far out!

wow - i have found you all. And i have missed so much.

Never thought b&b would move the whole thread :dohh:

xx

xx

If you lose a thread again, click on user cp, it will show you a list of threads that you have replied to that have replies since your last visit. Its the only way I keep track of threads I have posted comments on :thumbup:

Had my scan today, couple of days out on date but everything great and beatiful strong heartbeat visible!!! Please can I be changed to 16th april :)

xx

I know!! I just found the thread again a few days ago. had no idea it had moved either. Just thought no one was posting!! lol

So I had my appt yesterday the change my due date to April 16. I'll post the pic of my baby later I'm on my phone lol.

had my first u/s today! was the most beautiful sight! big healthy baby with strong heart. measuring right on time! and baby is already a mover!

Attachments

• ultrasound1.jpg
    ultrasound1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe