April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I had my first ultrasound today as well... Baby is measuring right on time and the heartbeat was 167BPM... So I am very happy :)

I had a scan at a free clinic today as I have been worried about having absolutely no pregnancy symptoms and after having a MMC in January I was freaked out. It was an abdominal sonogram and they found baby and a heartbeat which was 133bpm and measuring at 6+3! I don't know about my scan pic tho... it looks like the baby is inside the yolk sac but I don't think that can be right so I guess during the whole sonogram I was looking at the wrong thing. The tech did do the CRL measurement on the blob inside the yolk sac tho but then she showed me the flashing heartbeat and it was below the sack all together? I must have been looking at the wrong thing. I am not even sure what the yolk sac is in the picture... I thought it was the perfect round circle but I am thinking maybe that is the gestational sack now...who knows! Can't wait to get in and see a real doctor tho.

Attachments

• mybaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    mybaby!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
Hey girls I have not been on for a while hurricane irene was crazy knocked my power out for a few days and knocked a tree onto our house but thank god very little damage!!! anyways i had my first prenantal appt last friday everything went good we saw the heartbeat 160bpm!!!! My next appt is 4 weeks away and i dont know when my next ultrasound is :-( hope all of you are great and those sweet babies are growing nice and strong!!!

I am loving all the sono pictures and updates! Can't wait until our little beans look like actual humans soon! It will be lovely to keep sharing :) AFM- Just got all my blood work back and everything is perfect and normal! So excited baby and I are off to a great start :) have a great holiday weekend ladies!

Had my first midwife appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat--yay!!! Ultrasound scheduled for Sept. 16th--can't wait!!

Do any of you have names already picked out? Or going insane like me and looking at strollers and baby gear?

I'm loving saskia for a girl, can't think of any boys names but after 3 girls I'm guessing we'll have another pink one. :)

Yipeee :) Scan appointment booked for 20th september :) Roll on no more MS!

https://uk.m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-mail/message/proxyattached.bp%3B_ylt=A03uoc00VmNOnSkAsRlF9tw4?f=Inbox&m=1_323921_AJdu%2BFcAAMgATmNVrwAVYXNaS50&p=2&i=0&pg=1&tcf=1&.ts=1315132981&.tsrc=yahoo&.intl=gb&.lang=en-gb

:-( well that didn't work then...trying to put on a pic of my scan but I'm hopeless! Any tips please, or if I email it to someone could you kindly put it on for me? X

Do any of you have names already picked out? Or going insane like me and looking at strollers and baby gear?

If its a girl we've got Grace Elizabeth picked out, but if its a boy we're still thinking... I like Rocco, Vincent, and Gabriel. how about you?

OMG, let's talk about it- strollers, etc makes me dizzy just thinking about it! I hear Britax is top of the line, McLaren is super city/suburban popular, along with Chicco and Graco is affortable... what have u heard/seen?

:-( well that didn't work then...trying to put on a pic of my scan but I'm hopeless! Any tips please, or if I email it to someone could you kindly put it on for me? X

You should be able to upload using the 'post reply' on bottom left pg. There's a a yellow icon of what looks like mountains and the sun next to the note icon. hope this helps!

Got my first scan tomorrow at 12, am sooo nervous! Hope my beanie is sticking and growing nicely!! x

Hit Post Reply and there are little icons above the reply box including making the font bold or italic. There is a little paper clip thingy right next to the smiley face thing, that will let you attach a photo.

Got my first scan tomorrow at 12, am sooo nervous! Hope my beanie is sticking and growing nicely!! x

very exciting, I am sure you will get great news! My first appt is Tuesday morning. I am VERY excited but like you very very nervous. I was told when I called many weeks ago that I should get an ultrasound but I nver got any instructions as far as having to have a full bladder or anything. I would need a full bladder for an ultrasound,right? or am I wrong? I am going to be SO bummed if I dont end up getting an ultrasound.

I had a scan at a free clinic today as I have been worried about having absolutely no pregnancy symptoms and after having a MMC in January I was freaked out. It was an abdominal sonogram and they found baby and a heartbeat which was 133bpm and measuring at 6+3! I don't know about my scan pic tho... it looks like the baby is inside the yolk sac but I don't think that can be right so I guess during the whole sonogram I was looking at the wrong thing. The tech did do the CRL measurement on the blob inside the yolk sac tho but then she showed me the flashing heartbeat and it was below the sack all together? I must have been looking at the wrong thing. I am not even sure what the yolk sac is in the picture... I thought it was the perfect round circle but I am thinking maybe that is the gestational sack now...who knows! Can't wait to get in and see a real doctor tho.

Hey Congrats MustandGTgirl :happydance: What a beautiful pic! I wish I could get a scan done somehow, the thought of 2more weeks is killing me and I don't have the m/s or naseau so I worry sometimes!!!

So nice to catch up and see all you lovely ladies are doing well :thumbup:

very exciting, I am sure you will get great news! My first appt is Tuesday morning. I am VERY excited but like you very very nervous. I was told when I called many weeks ago that I should get an ultrasound but I nver got any instructions as far as having to have a full bladder or anything. I would need a full bladder for an ultrasound,right? or am I wrong? I am going to be SO bummed if I dont end up getting an ultrasound.

I didn't have to have a full bladder for any of my ultrasounds with Blake--I think with the older ultrasounds the imaging wasn't as good so they needed you to have a full bladder but with the new equipment you don't have to!!

Hello OP,

Could you please update my status - I now have an angel baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"