April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Got my first scan tomorrow at 12, am sooo nervous! Hope my beanie is sticking and growing nicely!! x

very exciting, I am sure you will get great news! My first appt is Tuesday morning. I am VERY excited but like you very very nervous. I was told when I called many weeks ago that I should get an ultrasound but I nver got any instructions as far as having to have a full bladder or anything. I would need a full bladder for an ultrasound,right? or am I wrong? I am going to be SO bummed if I dont end up getting an ultrasound.

Hey hun im having a trans vag scan today so dnt need a full bladder, i would expect you will have a tummy scan though as you further along?? I would have a full bladder just incase....you can always nip to loo if its not needed! Good luck!! Will update later...i havent slept a wink im so scared!!! :wacko:

Just popping in to say I had a scan today because I'd had some brown spotting over the weekend. Baby is measuring at 6 weeks, rather than 7 - which I thought would happen because I Ov'd late, so now my EDD is 30th April 2012.

Sorry to read we've had a few more angels. I hope everyone else is doing ok?

xo

Good luck with your scans missangie and babyhopes, looking forward to seeing more lovely pics.

Hi girls......awwww im having a baby!! All went well! Im 8+1, which is about spot on....so we bd'd on thurs n i didnt conceive til the sun! Wow super sperm! Lol! Saw and heard fab heartbeat 170bpm, can see babys head, spine and arm/leg buds! Awww so lovely! Will post a scan pic later as out still! Its really real girls!!!! xx:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hi, just an update from me. unforntunately I need my status updated. had some bleeding a couple of weeks ago, had a scan and no signs of a developing baby. :angel:

:) babyhopes sounds like you've had an awesome day, brilliant. Amazing how the scan makesit feel so much more real isn't it!? So glad it went well xx

So sorry to hear of the two angels :(

I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday, I'm so excited to finally see someone about my pregnancy! I'm still convinced there's not a baby in my tummy, so I really hope she does something to make me realise this is actually happening!

SO excited! I had to share with all of you that I found my babies heartbeat on the doppler for the first time! I have played around with it 4 or 5 times now and tonight I finally found the heartbeat within 5 minutes of using it. It was amazing. Hubby listened to it and it was great to see how excited he was. we even had his brother and his fiance come in and listen haha

Now I feel a little more relaxed for my first appointment tomorrow morning :)

SO excited! I had to share with all of you that I found my babies heartbeat on the doppler for the first time! I have played around with it 4 or 5 times now and tonight I finally found the heartbeat within 5 minutes of using it. It was amazing. Hubby listened to it and it was great to see how excited he was. we even had his brother and his fiance come in and listen haha

I know its way too early for me, doesnt mean I havent tried :haha: Some youtube vids say they found theirs at 7 wks.

What area did you find it in? Im sure itll prob be different for everyone but I'm sorta dense on where to look, been looking mostly around my pubic bone. Going to try again next week!

So sorry for you losses barasti and ruth. I hope you make it back here soon.

I know its way too early for me, doesnt mean I havent tried :haha: Some youtube vids say they found theirs at 7 wks.

What area did you find it in? Im sure itll prob be different for everyone but I'm sorta dense on where to look, been looking mostly around my pubic bone. Going to try again next week!

I think I started playing with it when I was only 7 1/2 weeks. Didnt expect to find it but it was cool to find mine and to figure out how to use it. I start right in the middle, below my belly button and right at the pubic hair line and then slowly move left/right and found that if you angle it down it helps a bit too. I was actually really surprised at how easy I found it last night though, not really pointing down too much and wasnt moving it all that slow either, it was very distinct! Kinda funny because the past few times I have used it I almost swore I found it but now that I really did I know those other sounds definitely were not it. googling other sound clips helped too!

So sorry for your losses girls :(
sorry I have Been MIA for a while I have no laptop until Thursday So I will update then... ASM everything seems good so far I have an ultrasound on Friday and my next Baby appt is next Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->