April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Have my second u/s tomorrow to check up on little one. First u/s looked great last week but they found I had low progesterone so they put me on supplements. I wasn't having much m/s before but I sure am now!

Nervous for tomorrow's appt. Hoping everything's okay! :)

Thanks ladies for your thoughts - I hope each and every one of you have a very uneventful pregnancy and I look forward to reading about your birth stories in seven short months

xoxo

barasti, my thoughts are with you and I hope you will get your sticky bean very very soon!

I had my appt today and got to see my sweet little blob with its heart beating a way and its body wiggling! Such a great moment. Next appt is 6 weeks away, oct 14th. I think we are gonna announce it soon, we'll see!

:hugs: for barasti and ruth, so sorry for your losses.

Peckles- can't wait till you get your u/s!! good luck :)

missangie- we have an appointment for september 26th but sadly not having an ultrasound. Wonder when our next will be? Ah well looking forward to next week when I will have another attempt with the doppler :)

Hi ladies wow anyone else feel time is flying by ive Got my 12 week scan on the 22nd. Nasea is fading now thankfully other than that nothing really happening u

I'm sorry Barasti! Fingers crossed for another sticky bean for you soon also!!!

Missangie - glad your U/S went well!! I bet you're happy you saw your baby moving!!
When do you think you'll announce it.
I'm still waiting for my 12 week U/S fingers crossed the letter has arrived when I get home from work. Will announce after my scan I think!

xx

we announced it last night! couldnt keep it in anymore haha! Our next appt isnt for 6 more weeks and I knew I couldnt wait that long, so everyone knows now!!

we announced it last night! couldnt keep it in anymore haha! Our next appt isnt for 6 more weeks and I knew I couldnt wait that long, so everyone knows now!!

yay! congrats! How did you guys break the news?:happydance::baby:

Update, my april ninth baby is now an angel baby. ):

So sorry to hear this :(

Please can someone change my April 10th baby to April 12th, had my first midwife appointment today and she has changed my dates. Everything is starting to feel a bit more real now, can't wait for my 12 week scan.

How does everyone feel about the downs syndrome screening? I was offered it today and decided to turn it down for a number of reasons.

As I'm 20, I only have a 1/15000 chance of having a baby with downs syndrome; the second screening test causes miscarriage in 1/100 cases; and also I wouldn't ever terminate a pregnancy even if my baby did have downs syndrome. I was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts are on this...

I don't think I'm going to screen for down syndrome/amneo either pretty much for the same reasons you gave. I'm 28 so chances are still low and although it would be difficult to raise a child with special needs, its not impossible :flower:

Im so sorry to hear that news hun - take care of yourself :hugs:

I had my antinatal appt and ive opted to have downs screaning on my 12 weeks scan (measure fluid behind the neck etc) - its a personal choice but each to there own :thumbup: xx

So sorry hun!

Ive opted to have downs screening done aswell, im 35 so little bit higher risk...got my nuchal scan on 3rd october....seems ages away! Hope everyone ok, Im a bit crampy tnite think bubs havin a growin spurt, my hips area achey too, this seems be a weekly thing every tues and wed! Lol!! xx

I did think that if I knew I was having a child with downs syndrome, then I would be able to prepare myself, but just decided that for me the cons of having it done outweighed the pros. It's very much personal choice though :)

My sickness has come back, I thought I'd seen the last of it! Can't believe I'm having my 12 week scan and moving house in 3 weeks time, so excited! :) does anyone have the date for their scan yet?

I'm opting not to have downs screening either for much the same reasons as KittieB. Having lost a pregnancy before I won't take any chances with this little monkey!

Don't have a scan date yet just a 10 week appointment. :(

Ive got my 12 week scan on 5th October - there coming around quick! :happydance:

Ugh MS has come back with avengence this morning! Think bubs must defo be havin a growing spurt right now! Dnt wana get out of bed!!:sick::sick::sick:

Inoue my 12 wk scan is 3rd oct, awwww cant wait for us to post pics! Not that long to go now!! x

How is everyone today??? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->