April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Ugh MS has come back with avengence this morning! Think bubs must defo be havin a growing spurt right now! Dnt wana get out of bed!!:sick::sick::sick:

Inoue my 12 wk scan is 3rd oct, awwww cant wait for us to post pics! Not that long to go now!! x

How is everyone today??? xx

Ooh my scan is on the 3rd oct too :)

After a very stressful few weeks (as I found the heartbeat on my doppler at 8w5d but couldn't find it again) I was so relieved to see my little baby doing somersaults today at my appointment.

My doctor has moved my due date back to the 30th March. The school year starts in April in Japan so if this baby is born in March then there will only be 1 years difference between Leilah and the baby at school. Leilah being the eldest in her class and this baby being the youngest, lol. I am kind of hoping he/she stays put until April!!

My morning sickness seems to be dying off but has been replaced with heartburn :( I didn't get heartburn at all with Leilah... it's not fun at all!!

How is everyone else feeling?

Here is my latest scan. He/she is starting to look more and more 'human like', lol

Attachments

• 10w5d.jpg
    10w5d.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 10
Aww yay leilahsmummy brill news hun so gla all is well

Sory to here of more angel april babies so sad xx

AFM; ive not been sick and thought id got away with it eening as im 11 week on sunday but oh no this week ive been sick every norning :( think it might bne as im not used to the early starts again with keoira being back at playschool

It's official MS is in full swing! I feel like :cry: every moment of the day this is so horrible. And what's worse is that I just started a new job so I have to :juggle: being this perfect new employee and show no mercy all the while I want to crawl into my bed :sleep: all day... I want my mommy, lol. But I have to keep thinking positive that all this means is the bean bug is growing healthy! :cloud9: <3

Hi ladies, how are you all feeling?
I have my scan booked for the 30th Sep, only 3wks away but seems like forever at the min lol, symptoms seemed to of more or less eased now, has anyone else noticed there symptoms are pretty much gone? x

So sorry for your losses girls :(
sorry I have Been MIA for a while I have no laptop until Thursday So I will update then... ASM everything seems good so far I have an ultrasound on Friday and my next Baby appt is next Thursday

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, will look out for pic. How's your terrible morning sickness now, better I hope? X

Hi Ladies sorry I have been gone for a while! Had an appointment yesterday and heard the baby's heart beat on the dobbler it was amazing! I am ahead of schedule and 9 weeks today! Due date is April 12. When is everyone announcing their pregnancy on facebook, etc.?? Me and DH have a wedding to go to at 11 weeks and kind of wanted people to know before hand. Do you think it is too early now??

I have my first official pre natal appt next Tuesday and I am super excited!:happydance: Cant wait to see how much our bean has grown since we first saw and heard heartbeat at 6 weeks! <3

As for when to announce to fb, fam and friends.... its most def a personal choice. We've already told our immediate family, we're waiting to tell our friends and extended family when I enter the 2nd trimester and as far as facebook, I'm not that keen on sharing so much so I might just nonchalantly say something during a huge milestone like when we find out the sex:yellow: If you tell people before the wedding, you have to be prepared if someone spills the beans on your facebook page congratulating you,etc before you make the announcement.

Hey ladies :) I get my laptop today probably 4 more hours but am update the scan showed the little bean being between 9+3-9+5 when I thought I was 8+5 but it wasn't a dr scan so we will see. The heart rate was 182 :) I brought my 2 LO's with me and my DD was so amazed she was yelling I see my baby I see my baby then talked about how cool it was forever! I got the heart beat recorded into a Teddy bear and my kids are obsessed with it they hug it all the time. I have another scan tomorrow that I already had before I made theappt that i brought my hub to. I wonder if they will get the same dates? I guess if they do as well I will update my tickers. I will upload pictures as soon as I get my laptop :) morning sickness is still terrible as well I can't eat dairy spicy food pretty much anything I only eat plain rice bread and Baked potatos

I need help/advice!! I am 10wks by my cycle and 9wks4d by the Dr's circle thing (I don't go by his DD because I have a 25dc not a 28 so my O date is wrong on his) So here is my problem. I had my OB apt today and he tried to hear my babies HB and we couldn't hear it. Now I am going crazy thinking that something is wrong because I keep reading about women as far or less as I am and they have heard it on the doppler. He is going to try in 3wks but that just seems too far away now. He told me not to get my hopes up for hearing the hb because most women have to be 12wks along before you can hear it. Should I be worried???

I need help/advice!! I am 10wks by my cycle and 9wks4d by the Dr's circle thing (I don't go by his DD because I have a 25dc not a 28 so my O date is wrong on his) So here is my problem. I had my OB apt today and he tried to hear my babies HB and we couldn't hear it. Now I am going crazy thinking that something is wrong because I keep reading about women as far or less as I am and they have heard it on the doppler. He is going to try in 3wks but that just seems too far away now. He told me not to get my hopes up for hearing the hb because most women have to be 12wks along before you can hear it. Should I be worried???

I wouldnt be worried, lots of people cant hear the HB yet is what it sounds like. I found it on my doppler Monday night but at my appt tuesday the doctor wouldnt even try and find it, he said "its too early to hear a HB" I didnt tell him I have a doppler and heard it the night before (without a doubt it was the babies heartbeat) I wouldnt worry if I were you!

Thanks so much Angie!! My Dr didn't want to try today but i begged so he gave in. He had told me 3 times that we weren't going to hear it. I think I am just having trouble with not using a OB that does a u/s on every apt like my last ob did. One cool thing did happen though...When the Dr pushed the doppler in on my tummy I could of sworn I felt the baby kick, it was at the same moment that he pushed and right under my pelvic bone. Could I have really felt the baby? I am really tiny, I'm only 96lbs. If it was baby then that's so cool and makes up for not hearing the hb. I haven't felt it sense.

I wouldn't worry him. I had an appointment and she said she would try to find the heart beat but I shouldn't get nervous if she can't. Although she did find it after some time. She said this early it is like finding a needle in a hay stack. She said as you get further along it's easier. Just try not to worry! She also said since I was so thin too it might be harder because she was picking up on my bloodstream??? Maybe since you are thin that could be true for you too.... I'm not sure :)

Oh gosh crazy day and night last night...I got my laptop back and the power went out in southern california plus a neighboring state. Of course I didnt have gas in my car, water in my fridge, flashlights, candles or anything but thankfully my mom did so we all camped out in my living room :)
I am going to add an ultrasound pic to this post in a few just trying to get the food back in the fridge first

Well they were training people so three different ladies did the scan and got 3 different dates :( I may have to wait until my doctor to do another to insure a good dAte...

I am laying on the couch sick as can be but as soon as I can move I will update everything I need to sorry ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->