April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Well they were training people so three different ladies did the scan and got 3 different dates :( I may have to wait until my doctor to do another to insure a good dAte...

I am laying on the couch sick as can be but as soon as I can move I will update everything I need to sorry ladies...

No worries. Aww bless you...still suffering then, hope it eases soon. I'm a little sick but sounds like nothing compaired with yours.:hugs:

I need help/advice!! I am 10wks by my cycle and 9wks4d by the Dr's circle thing (I don't go by his DD because I have a 25dc not a 28 so my O date is wrong on his) So here is my problem. I had my OB apt today and he tried to hear my babies HB and we couldn't hear it. Now I am going crazy thinking that something is wrong because I keep reading about women as far or less as I am and they have heard it on the doppler. He is going to try in 3wks but that just seems too far away now. He told me not to get my hopes up for hearing the hb because most women have to be 12wks along before you can hear it. Should I be worried???

I wouldn't worry too much. My Doctor always told me hearing the HB is a hit and miss before 14 weeks. I am sure everything is ok just a bit too early hear on a doppler.

I need help/advice!! I am 10wks by my cycle and 9wks4d by the Dr's circle thing (I don't go by his DD because I have a 25dc not a 28 so my O date is wrong on his) So here is my problem. I had my OB apt today and he tried to hear my babies HB and we couldn't hear it. Now I am going crazy thinking that something is wrong because I keep reading about women as far or less as I am and they have heard it on the doppler. He is going to try in 3wks but that just seems too far away now. He told me not to get my hopes up for hearing the hb because most women have to be 12wks along before you can hear it. Should I be worried???

Are they sending you for an ultrasound between now and 3 weeks when you go back in?? I elected for the 12 week scan which I have next Friday--seeing LO will be exciting and make everything more official to me--are you still having the sickness you were having?? That is my indicator everything is still progressing lol. I did get to hear the heartbeat at my appointment but it took a few minutes and she was really low to find it (at the "hair line" down there). Sending positive thoughts your way!!!

Well I am off to the ER doctor thinks I have something called hypermis gravidarum or something like that... I have lost 6% of my body weight, hard time reading or looking at TV without getting very dizzy, sleeping all the time, and my food wont digest.. This is terrible they are talking about daily injections... :( right now I just need fluids

Oh no that sounds really worrying Brooke....I hope they get you sorted very quickly. X

Hi ladies. I was hoping you could remove me from the expecting list please. I was due on the 1st April but had a loss two weeks ago :cry:

Thanks

Well I am off to the ER doctor thinks I have something called hypermis gravidarum or something like that... I have lost 6% of my body weight, hard time reading or looking at TV without getting very dizzy, sleeping all the time, and my food wont digest.. This is terrible they are talking about daily injections... :( right now I just need fluids

Brooke - You poor thing, I thought I was feeling sick!!!
Get better soon Hun! Xx

Sorry for your loss lioness, thinking of you x

Hope you feel better soon Brooke x

Good luck ladies and wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies, thanks for your kind words :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Been very nervous of posting the good news, but finally plucked up the courage to put it in writing! By my reckoning I am 8+2 and due 20th April with our first. We are just waiting for the date for the first scan to confirm, so I guess that will probably change. I have been feeling tired, mega sore bbs and some sickness, especially when hungry. It still feels very surreal and all the positive hpts aren't doing much to convince me!

Fingers crossed for a comfortable and uneventful remainder for us. Looking forward to maternity leave during the olympics!

Hi ladies,

Been very nervous of posting the good news, but finally plucked up the courage to put it in writing! By my reckoning I am 8+2 and due 20th April with our first. We are just waiting for the date for the first scan to confirm, so I guess that will probably change. I have been feeling tired, mega sore bbs and some sickness, especially when hungry. It still feels very surreal and all the positive hpts aren't doing much to convince me!

Fingers crossed for a comfortable and uneventful remainder for us. Looking forward to maternity leave during the olympics!

Congratulations!! I felt just the same until I'd seen baby on scan, just didn't believe tyre tests at all. Have you got a scan date yet? X

Thanks! No date yet, I expect to hear this week and have an appointment in a couple of weeks. I will probably be a week less than they think, because the midwife seems to prefer calculating from LMP, but I didn't ovulate until CD22, I reckon. Still not too long and hopefully all will become clear:laugh2:

So sorry for your loss Lioness :hug:
As I was going through the pages I saw Peckles sig and it showed angel for this month I am so sorry for your loss as well. :(
I updated the list if i missed anyone please let me know
ASM- I am doubling up my dose of zofran per doctors orders until she can see me on tuesday it seems to help a little but not for long.. Cant wait to be a normal person again :(

Here is the most recent picture of my LO I will be getting another one on wednesday :) :cloud9:

Attachments

• 340556_1501062703873_1753372530_752716_954060179_o.jpg
    340556_1501062703873_1753372530_752716_954060179_o.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
ahhh love the pic Brooke!

I cant wait for my next scan! Not sure when that will be, my next appt is oct 14 and Ill be 15 weeks then. Im guessing no scan at that time but that Ill book the scan appt then, hopefully. I need something to look forward to! :)

Thank you missangie :)
My doctor scheduled an ultrasound for me when I was 15 weeks with my son so maybe.. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya
Do you have any pregnancy care clinics near by?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->