April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Thank you missangie :)
My doctor scheduled an ultrasound for me when I was 15 weeks with my son so maybe.. I will keep my fingers crossed for ya
Do you have any pregnancy care clinics near by?

Oooh I will cross my fingers too ;-) No, there arent any pregnancy care clinics around here.

Where has everyone gone :)

My daughter starts preschool tomorrow and I am a wreck I am so happy and sad at the same time luckily she is only going 2x/week 3 hours a day or I would go mad!!! Anyways how is everyone doing? Any new symptoms?

No new symptoms for me however i have started feeling wee flutters :) ::) off to mw today for bloods goin to see if we can try and listenm for hb too then scan nxt thus

My kids all started school on the 7th. I am loving having the house to myself. I was sicker than a dog yesterday. Today I feel good again..Only a few more weeks of this. No new symptoms for me.

Hi girls!

Just reading through and catching up on this thread. Hope everyone is well! :flower:

We have our 9 week visit and ultrasound tomorrow....I'm sooooooo nervous. :nope:

Even though we had a great scan at 6 1/2 weeks, (saw heartbeat, etc), I'm Just so terrified because with our first pregnancy earlier this year, we found out at our 9 week appoinment that we had suffered a missed miscarriage.

I know every pregnancy is different...I just cant go through that again. :cry:

Anyway, sorry to ramble on. Hopefully I will have good news to report tomorrow. Take care girls!!!

Hi girls!

Just reading through and catching up on this thread. Hope everyone is well! :flower:

We have our 9 week visit and ultrasound tomorrow....I'm sooooooo nervous. :nope:

Even though we had a great scan at 6 1/2 weeks, (saw heartbeat, etc), I'm Just so terrified because with our first pregnancy earlier this year, we found out at our 9 week appoinment that we had suffered a missed miscarriage.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on. Hopefully I will have good news to report tomorrow. Take care girls!!!
Aww no wonder you're worried, bet it'll be fine though...good luck xx

Hi girls!

Aww no wonder you're worried, bet it'll be fine though...good luck xx

Thanks Pinkmummy! Everything was wonderful and we got to see our little one waving his arms at us! :cloud9: Here's our scan pic...

Attachments

• Baby MAC - 9 wks.jpg
    Baby MAC - 9 wks.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow Rachellie! Look at your little bean! What a cute little one!!!

I'm not going to get to see my LO till the 4th of October. (First OB/GYN appointment) At that point I'll be 11 weeks and 5 days, so should get a nice clear picture! YAY!

Hey - does anyone know if 9 weeks is too early to perhaps feel a little tiny flutter? This is my second pregnancy and I'm sure over the last couple of days I've felt what I think is like when I felt DS move at first? Maybe its in my head! Or wind! lol!

Hey girls, how is everyone? Glad to see your ultrasound went well rachellie :)

I'm 10 weeks today and now a prune :D

Everything seems to be going ok for me. I might be telling my Grandad tomorrow, so will be telling the rest of the family as well. I'm happy to tell them, but I just have this nagging thought in the back of my mind that I'm going to go to my first scan and there won't be a baby in my tummy. I'm sure that's just me worrying though, my symptoms have been pretty textbook so far.

In exactly 2 weeks me and my OH are moving house! At the moment we share a 2 bedroom flat with his brother, but we're moving into our own 2 bedroom house. I'm so excited! The day that we move I will be 12 weeks and the day after I have my first scan, at 12 weeks 1 day :)

Everyone seems to know I'm preggers already, I get too excited I think! But then that puts twice as much pressure on me cos I haven't even had my scan yet! Eepers! Scan is next tuesday, I'm so worried I stay up at night thinking what I'm going to say to people in either situation. Sooo stressful for sure! xx

9 weeks tomorrow - I gotta stop POAS!

Great scan pic Rachellie19 - congratulations!

Hey ladies. I have not been on here much. Still have bad ms and tired. I hope you all are doing well. I had a doc's apt yesterday, finally got to here the HB. It was 170bpm. SO happy and excited to know all is well and in 6 days I have my 1st ultrasound. Will finally get to see our little one. :) I am starting to feel not as tired, but I wish this damn ms would just go away.

How is every else feeling? Do any of you ladies get restless legs at night? Sometimes it is so bad, I cannot fall asleep. My hubby says my legs don't stop moving, even when I am sleeping!

Did u hear the hb through doppler? I managed to talk my mw into listening in but all we heard was placenta she said she's never found a fb at 11wks :( xx

Did u hear the hb through doppler? I managed to talk my mw into listening in but all we heard was placenta she said she's never found a fb at 11wks :( xx

Yes, I heard the HB through a doppler. My doctor found it right away. But the my previous 2 pregnancies, they had a harder time finding the HB until about 14 weeks. We just got lucky this time. :)

Think most of us are now leading up to our 12 week scans, im feeling rubbish like everyone elce. Nausia, tiredness, appetite changes, bloatedness, constipation, sore nipples and now spot breakout on my face :(. Not having a good few weeks.

Ive got my scan on 5th October - nearly be 13 weeks by then - boooooo!! xx

I got bad news at my 12 weeks scan today---No heart beat was found so they expect I will be miscarrying soon--Please take me off the list and good luck to all of you ladies, I hope no one else goes through this and you all have a happy and healthy remaining journey.

Blakesmom I am so sorry to see your sad news, you're in my thoughts and I pray you're back soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->