April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi girls, well today bubs is a prune! Yaaayyy!

I bought an Angelsounds doppler this week and managed to hear bubs heartbeat at 9+4 wks after half hour of searching! 180bpm! Yaaayyy! Am sooo in love! Best £20 ive ever spent! xx

MS has gone for me, my boobs are killing and sooo huge now, they look like road maps! And ive defo put a cple of pounds on! Went swimming yesterday and felt fat in my bikini, ohhh well its all for my baby and i wouldnt have it any other way!

How is everyone else?? xx

I got bad news at my 12 weeks scan today---No heart beat was found so they expect I will be miscarrying soon--Please take me off the list and good luck to all of you ladies, I hope no one else goes through this and you all have a happy and healthy remaining journey.

So sorry for your loss, thinkin of you :hugs:

blakesmom im so sorry for your sad news hunny you are in my thoughts i pray the next stge is as easy as possible for you xxxx :hugs: xxxx

I got bad news at my 12 weeks scan today---No heart beat was found so they expect I will be miscarrying soon--Please take me off the list and good luck to all of you ladies, I hope no one else goes through this and you all have a happy and healthy remaining journey.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you xxx

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I spent hours in the ER. They treated me really good thought and the nurse got my IV in with really no pain. I have a very very bad uti and kidney infection. It's so bad that they gave me very strong meds in my iv and did a scan on my sweet pea. The baby is just lounged out with it's feet propped up, one hand behind it's head and the other across it's face just sleeping away. I have a pic that I will post, we were all laughing, even the DR. I have to stay in bed until Tuesday and rest with lots of water. My morning sickness is getting so much better...thank goodness. I still have my bad days with it but it's so much better then before. I hope that everyone is doing well. Oh is it just me or does it look like there is 2 in there? If you look right at the babies tummy it looks like there is another head and feet poking up. I asked them about it and all they would tell me is that it's too early to say if it's two and to talk to my ob about it. Everyone that has seen the pic in person the first thing they ask is "Is that a second baby I'm seeing?" I guess I will have to get my ob to send me for a better scan. What do you think?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110918_5.jpg
    Snapshot_20110918_5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Snapshot_20110918_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20110918_6.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25
I'm sure I can see a second baby! Wow how exciting :D When will you find out if you are having twins?

My sickness is getting much better :) Can't wait for my scan on the 30th when I can finally tell all the family and make this official!

I'm sure I can see a second baby! Wow how exciting :D When will you find out if you are having twins?

My sickness is getting much better :) Can't wait for my scan on the 30th when I can finally tell all the family and make this official!

I go back to my OB the 29th. I had a early scan on the 25th on aug and we had only seen 1 baby and then this scan it's looking like a twin pregnancy. I am going to bring it up to me OB at my next apt. I am so happy that your sickness is getting better as well. I felt like I was in morning sickness hell..lol Oh scans are so exciting!! Have fun with yours on the 30th I hope that you get some good pic's so we can see that sweet baby your cooking!! I can tell you that when you see the baby it makes everything you have gone through 100% worth it.

I go back to my OB the 29th. I had a early scan on the 25th on aug and we had only seen 1 baby and then this scan it's looking like a twin pregnancy. I am going to bring it up to me OB at my next apt. I am so happy that your sickness is getting better as well. I felt like I was in morning sickness hell..lol Oh scans are so exciting!! Have fun with yours on the 30th I hope that you get some good pic's so we can see that sweet baby your cooking!! I can tell you that when you see the baby it makes everything you have gone through 100% worth it.

I hope your appointment with your OB goes well :) will he or she do another ultrasound then?

Thank you. I've convinced myself that there isn't actually a baby in there, so i'm really looking forward to being proven wrong! This scan will make it all seem so real and exciting :)

After he sees the US pic I'm sure he will. I so know how you are feeling!! I didn't think there was anything in there until my 1st u/s but then I started to worry that it didn't make it...I was proven wrong. The funny thing is the worrying will never end.

Yeah I've heard that. I will probably still worry when my baby is 60 years old and I am 80!! I think it's a natural thing to do as a mother.

They said it was too early to tell if there are two? Interesting because twins run in the family and I took clomid so I have a higher chance for multiples and when I had my first ultrasound at 9+ weeks he barely seemed to look and said "well theres only one" and he said it like there was no chance there could be more then one.

I do have to say, your pic does look like there might be two! Cant wait to find out if theres one or two for you!! :)

I am so sorry blakesmom. take care and I hope you are back here soon. xx

Just stopped by to say that ive just got another BFP since the loss of my April Angel, not even an AF in between! shall be seeking out a june thread now! H+H 9 Mos to you all xxxx

Just stopped by to say that ive just got another BFP since the loss of my April Angel, not even an AF in between! shall be seeking out a june thread now! H+H 9 Mos to you all xxxx

Congrats Laura, hope everything goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->