April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Just stopped by to say that ive just got another BFP since the loss of my April Angel, not even an AF in between! shall be seeking out a june thread now! H+H 9 Mos to you all xxxx

Congratulations Laura!! H&H 9 months to you:)

Hey ladies! How is everyone today? From the moment I woke up and opened my eyes I felt dizzy. I have never felt like this before. After I got out of bed and walked around for 5 min, I felt alot better. I am thinking I had low pressure and that is why I felt dizzy. I usually get spells of low blood pressure with each of my pregnancies. Anyone else every felt like this?

On a brighter note, I have my 1st ultrasound in 2 days!! I can hardly wait to see my little one and get a picture. Also, MS seems to be a bit better today, fx'd. :)

How is everyone else?

Just stopped by to say that ive just got another BFP since the loss of my April Angel, not even an AF in between! shall be seeking out a june thread now! H+H 9 Mos to you all xxxx

Congratulations Laura!! H&H 9 months to you:)

Thanks!

On the blood pressure thing, mines all over the show! ive had itchy fingers, sore gums, enlarged tonsils. bit of dizzyness. nearly passed out after bath! x

Hey ladies 2 days till my 12 week scan :) I'm so excited and am starting to show and also feeling wee flutters :) :)

Here is my little sprout :) They pushed the date forward to 12+1, too tired to update my tickers though! Yippee xx

Attachments

• 12weekscan.jpg
    12weekscan.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 14
Here is my little sprout :) They pushed the date forward to 12+1, too tired to update my tickers though! Yippee xx

Wow that's such a nice, clear picture. I hope mine is the same! I was at Cheltenham General for my placement last year, seems like a good hospital :)

Thanks so much for sharing, I hope I can be as lucky as you to have it happen so soon---CONGRATS!!!

congrats laura, that is wonderful news! Tina, I truly hope the same happens for you and that you get pregnant again very soon. I am still so sad for you, I cant even imagine going through what you are.

No real update here, still have morning sickness and Ive been getting headaches these past few days. I put on "real" clothes for the first time in weeks the other day (I work with children in a gymnastics setting so I wear workout pants and a loose tshirt for work and on the weekends Ive been wearing the same since its comfy and Im lazy haha) but anyway, my hubby noticed right away that I have the start of a bump. I feel like i just look chubby but it is definitely noticeable in tighter fitting clothes! I also swear I felt flutters two nights in a row but everything Ive read says its too early for that. The only reason I even think it could be the baby is because when I use the doppler the heartbeat is always found on my left side and thats exactly where Ive felt the flutters, almost like little popcorn. I suppose its probably just gas or something since its still early?

congrats laura, that is wonderful news! Tina, I truly hope the same happens for you and that you get pregnant again very soon. I am still so sad for you, I cant even imagine going through what you are.

Thanks so much for cheering me on missangie--tomorrow is going to be a hard day but I'm ready to move past this.

Fantastic!! Congratulations and I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Wow that's such a nice, clear picture. I hope mine is the same! I was at Cheltenham General for my placement last year, seems like a good hospital :)

I spect it should be lovely :)
Its not too bad, all the doctors and nurses are lovely there fo sho, but they only have a birth unit there now so am gona have to go to Gloucester for the birth, which is just as nice so not a problemo :)

xx

Yay!! 12 week scan today!! Everything okay! I was so nervous!!

Can you please update my EDD to 4th April 2012 please!

Thank you!

xxx

Yay!! 12 week scan today!! Everything okay! I was so nervous!!

Can you please update my EDD to 4th April 2012 please!

Thank you!

xxx
Congrats on your scan!! I have my 12 weeks scan tomorrow. So excited!! :)

anyone already done or getting ready to do their first trimester screenings-(the nuchal translucency screening test (NTS))?

I've got mine in a couple of weeks, kinda nervous... We're not doing any of the evasive testing though like the amino/CVS

Today's procedure went really well I'm home resting comfortably now--I'm getting a bit worried about Brooke as I don't think I've seen any updates from her for a while now---BROOKE HUN ARE YOU OK???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->