April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

My scan was amazing baby was such a wriggiler lol downs risk was higher than I would have hoped at 1:360 but still considered low risk they said we could have amnio if we wanted but we don't we always said we wouldn't as it wouldn't change anythin and the risk of mc is 1:100 so hgher than the chance of bubs having downs so were not worried will put pik on later as am out today on cloud nine

Im also feeling little popping sensations where my little smudge was located on scan - id like to think its minor movement but knowing my luck it will be gas (and it only happens in the morning when i first wake up).

I would of gone for my 12 week scan y'day if it wasnt for little smudge measuring less than it should of - now got 13 days to wait - bleh! xx

Today's procedure went really well I'm home resting comfortably now--I'm getting a bit worried about Brooke as I don't think I've seen any updates from her for a while now---BROOKE HUN ARE YOU OK???

I am glad you are recovering well. Will be thinking of you. Take care xx

Good morning ladies!! Today is my 12 week Ultrasound!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. You think I would be used to this as it is my 3rd baby! lol But it feels just as exciting at the my first.:)

How is everyone today? My MS is still bad, but I have decided to ignore it at the moment. lol I want to be happy today.

No real update here, still have morning sickness and Ive been getting headaches these past few days. I put on "real" clothes for the first time in weeks the other day (I work with children in a gymnastics setting so I wear workout pants and a loose tshirt for work and on the weekends Ive been wearing the same since its comfy and Im lazy haha) but anyway, my hubby noticed right away that I have the start of a bump. I feel like i just look chubby but it is definitely noticeable in tighter fitting clothes! I also swear I felt flutters two nights in a row but everything Ive read says its too early for that. The only reason I even think it could be the baby is because when I use the doppler the heartbeat is always found on my left side and thats exactly where Ive felt the flutters, almost like little popcorn. I suppose its probably just gas or something since its still early?

I have felt little flutters as well also I swear that from time to time I can feel a kick. But only on the inside like when the baby kicked my butt..lol It also likes to hit my cervix. I have had 4 kids and so I'm pretty sure I know how it feels when the baby is playing in there. I asked my OB about if it was the baby and he said that it 100% could be because only the pregnant woman knows what she's feeling. Most women aren't looking for movement at the stage so he said they pass it off as gas. Also when he tried to hear the babies heartbeat at my last apt he pushed in so hard with the doppler that the baby gave a really hard kick that we heard on the doppler and my tummy jumped. All my Dr could say was oops I guess the baby doesn't like to be pushed on...lol

Hey Ladies,

I had my ultrasound today and everything looks fantastic! The little one was moving around the whole time.:) So cute to see them on the screen wiggling all around. I am going to try to scan the pic to my computer and post it.

Aww! Fantastic Mari!! My little baby was sleeping! Had to thrust and shake him to get measurements yesterday! Hehe! Xxxx

I had my 12week scan yesterday and everything looked ok :) Baby wasnt in the right position to take nuchal measurements so I have to do a quad blood test at 16 weeks. Has anybody heard of this being done? :shrug:

They changed my due date to 1st April which is what I thought it would be anyway due to ovulating early.

Now we start the process of telling people (only me and DH know at the moment!) :happydance:

I'm so jealous of everyone's 12 week scans! My next is at 18 weeks but I will find out the sex! I'm going crazy with everyone's gender guesses for baby. Anyone just have a gut feeling or intuition telling you what you're having?

I'm so jealous of everyone's 12 week scans! My next is at 18 weeks but I will find out the sex! I'm going crazy with everyone's gender guesses for baby. Anyone just have a gut feeling or intuition telling you what you're having?

are you not having a 12 week scan at all? mine is coming up soon and I'm nervous but excited.

that's great that you're going to find out the sex so soon :happydance:! my intuition says I'm having a boy:blue: what's your gut feeling?

no 12 week for me :(. I had my 8 week to confirm pregnancy and next is at 18.

I really feel like :pink: and so does DH, from the beginning. I even have had dreams about giving birth to a daughter. But I'm not sure if that's subconcious wishful thinking or not. All of the charts say boy. So who knows! I will be happy with healthy :)

I agree as long as our baby:baby: is happy and healthy, you cant ask for more :cloud9:

My next scan is at 18 weeks too. My husband does not want to find out the sex, but I kinda do. :) I sort of have a feeling this could be a girl, but who knows! My hubby thinks it is a girl because he is having baby dreams and it is always a baby girl. Do you have a feeling of what you are havingÉ

I also agree, as long as the baby is healthy is what matter most.:)

I really feel like girl. I had a very vivid dream about holding my baby girl after birth but chinese chart says boy and some family says boy. husband and I think girl though.

I really feel like girl. I had a very vivid dream about holding my baby girl after birth but chinese chart says boy and some family says boy. husband and I think girl though.

When I was pregnant with my dd, we decided to keep the sex a surprise. Throughout the pregnancy I would have baby dreams and it was always a baby girl. I did not care what were going to have, just wanted a healthy baby. But it was neat to see that my dreams were right. So may just be right! :)

Strawberry today! :thumbup:

I am having my first scan next Thursday. By my reckoning I will be 10+6 and have to go back to have the nuchal scan the following week. SO if the advice is wait until twelve weeks to make an announcement and my scan is a little early but everything OK, who would wait the extra week to spill the beans??:telephone:

That is a tricky one. I waited until after our nuchal scan to make the announcement to everyone. But, we told our parent's and grandparent's after we heard the HB at 11 weeks. I would think if all is a well after your scan at 10+6, you would be fine to make an announcement. GL :)

I'm not sure what to think...I have thought girl from the time I got my BFP and I have had dreams about giving birth to a girl, I even called her by name in the dream but the 2 times I have seen the baby on the u/s all I can think is that it's a boy. I guess if I had to choose I would say girl. I really want another girl but I will love a boy just as much. I am just so excited to have this little life growing in me after trying for 6 very long years. My M/S is sooo much better as long as I eat every 2hrs and stay away from bad smells I only gag about 30mins after I take my med for my UTI & kidney infection. How is everyone else feeling? Can you believe that most of us are just days away from being in our 2nd trimester?? I can't believe how fast this is going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->