April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Goodluck! I was so nervous I nearly squeezed my husbands hand off. But it was so exciting! I wish I could do it again lol

ahhhh I am so anxious/nervous/excited for our scan. getting ready to leave in about 5 min and will update everyone later this evening after work. Im just praying my little baby is healthy and really nervous about that. Plus I am beyond excited to know if its a boy or girl!

I hope everyone has a great day and cant wait to hear what everyone else is having, too!

Where are you??? lol I have been waititng all day to know if your bump is pink or blue. :hugs:

I am so excited 2 sleeps and then I should know if baby is a boy or girl!! I feel like I have adhd right now with this wait..lol

thanks everyone for the well wishes! just got home, had to go out after work to celebrate the fact that we are having a little BOY! (another boy for this thread lol)

Such an amazing experience getting to see him wiggle and move on the screen and to finally know that it is a boy. My husbands reaction was by far the sweetest. We literally sat down in the office, she started to squirt the gel and asked if we were plannng on finding out the gender and we both said yes and so she plopped the thing down and said, lets do that first and I swear maybe 10 seconds later she said "its a boy" and my husband threw his head down on me and immediately started crying and the women looks over and says "im assuming thats what you wanted?" and said they didnt have tissues in there so she threw a rag at him haha. It was very sweet to see him SO excited and he has been beaming all day. I am VERY excited also. I thought for sure it was a girl and thought maybe Id be dissappointed but Im not at all.

I am still wondering if everything is okay with him since Im sure she isnt able to say either way. she seemed like everything was fine though but we see the dr on the 18th to go over everything.

Oh and his name is Parker. Not 100% sure on middle name, possible Michael which is my husbands and his dads middle name.

Wow, I didnt mean to write so much. Obviously Im on cloud nine :)

thanks everyone for the well wishes! just got home, had to go out after work to celebrate the fact that we are having a little BOY! (another boy for this thread lol)

Such an amazing experience getting to see him wiggle and move on the screen and to finally know that it is a boy. My husbands reaction was by far the sweetest. We literally sat down in the office, she started to squirt the gel and asked if we were plannng on finding out the gender and we both said yes and so she plopped the thing down and said, lets do that first and I swear maybe 10 seconds later she said "its a boy" and my husband threw his head down on me and immediately started crying and the women looks over and says "im assuming thats what you wanted?" and said they didnt have tissues in there so she threw a rag at him haha. It was very sweet to see him SO excited and he has been beaming all day. I am VERY excited also. I thought for sure it was a girl and thought maybe Id be dissappointed but Im not at all.

I am still wondering if everything is okay with him since Im sure she isnt able to say either way. she seemed like everything was fine though but we see the dr on the 18th to go over everything.

Oh and his name is Parker. Not 100% sure on middle name, possible Michael which is my husbands and his dads middle name.

CONGRATS on baby Parker!!! I love that name by the way. I also think it would be cool for Parker to have daddy & grandpa's middle name. I am so thrilled for you and I also have to say that I am amazed that there will be another April baby boy! Now I'm sure I'm having a boy. Wouldn't it be funny if we all had boys..lol Again Congrats on baby Parker and having a boy!!

Awwww fantastic news missangie!! I had a tears in my eyes when i read your post, am so thrilled for you both!!!! xxx

Only 4 hours n 50 mins to go until mine and im 90 % positive its a girl!!! I dont have a preference so will be happy either way but think my dh really wants a boy so im nervous about what his reaction will be if it is a girl! Eeeeeek!:wacko: im sure he will be fine though :thumbup:

Thank you! I cant wait to hear what you guys are having. More boys? We do need some more girls on here!! :)

TOTALLY JUST POPPED IN HERE TO STALK YOU MISSANGIE--Congrats on your little boy in there--:cloud9:

Hi to everyone else--I miss being in here with you all!! :wave:

TOTALLY JUST POPPED IN HERE TO STALK YOU MISSANGIE--Congrats on your little boy in there--:cloud9:

Hi to everyone else--I miss being in here with you all!! :wave:

aww THANK YOU!!!:hugs:

Can i post a baby rant about my mom?

I have tried to be really good about not complaining about the pain of being pregnant like my sister did the whole time that she was pregnant. I have said how I am feeling to my mom and asked questions, like about this pain I get when my baby pushed up on my tummy, it's like a cramp that goes across my bump and I'm not sure what it's from or why it happening. Also the baby has been kicking/hitting in my lady bits and that is a very strange feeling but other than that I keep my mouth shut because I don't want to bother people with it. well just now talking with my mom I was talking about this because I want to ask the OB about all of this and I will have my scan first so I may have to be reminded to bring all of this up and the fact that I am worried about having a uterine infection or something and she said "Don't ever say anything again about Candace and the way she wined because you are just as bad." WHAT? I guess I can't talk about my pregnancy at all because if I do I am wining about being pregnant. I don't get how! That really upset me because I am loving being pregnant and the worries that I am having are something to worry about to me. What do you think? Would you agree with my mom?

That is fantastic news!!! Another boy for April! Yay:) Congratulations!!

We will see if the boy's continue tomorrow for me and wantingabump:)

Awwww fantastic news missangie!! I had a tears in my eyes when i read your post, am so thrilled for you both!!!! xxx

Only 4 hours n 50 mins to go until mine and im 90 % positive its a girl!!! I dont have a preference so will be happy either way but think my dh really wants a boy so im nervous about what his reaction will be if it is a girl! Eeeeeek!:wacko: im sure he will be fine though :thumbup:

Just noticed you updated under your tickers that you are on team pink!! Looks like you broke the boy trend!!! Congratulations!!! :)

OMG your having a GIRL!!! CONGRATS!! We need to do a list of what everyone is having. I am so happy that we have pink on our thread now..lol

I am so excited for tomorrow!! I will know what my baby is, well if s/he isn't camera shy..lol Baby seems to get upset if it's messed with so I'm sure it will be moving so I should get a potty shot.

Mari30me 1 more day and we will know!!!

I am so excited for tomorrow!! I will know what my baby is, well if s/he isn't camera shy..lol Baby seems to get upset if it's messed with so I'm sure it will be moving so I should get a potty shot.

I know, I am so excited too!!! I hope my baby is not camera shy either.lol I can't believe our day is almost here!!

1 more day!!! Yay!!

Congrats everyone on finding out the genders. So many boys!!! I still have 2 weeks till my scan - feels like forever :)

I know my hubby will be happy with either gender but I think he is kinda hoping for a girl. Most people have guessed girl for me but a couple have guessed boy. Sometimes I think it is a girl, sometimes a boy :) Today I think it is a girl.

Yay a girl! Congrats!!! <3 I will update everyone's names with their genders in a little bit I am using my phone now so it would take me a bit! I am so happy that you ladies are finding out what you are having!

Thanks girls, yep im on Team Pink! It took about 5 seconds for the Sonographer to tell us! We are very excited!! Our little girl is soooo cute! xx

Good luck with gender scans girls!! Hugs xx

I know, I am so excited too!!! I hope my baby is not camera shy either.lol I can't believe our day is almost here!!

1 more day!!! Yay!!

Bring ice cold water with you and drink it for 30 mins before your apt. Also eat something sweet about 30 mins before so baby is playing and not asleep. The person doing the scan can get a playing baby to move most of the time to get a fast potty shot. This has always worked for me with my scans. Good luck and try to not go too crazy during this final countdown to the scan :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->