April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I am so excited for tomorrow!! I will know what my baby is, well if s/he isn't camera shy..lol Baby seems to get upset if it's messed with so I'm sure it will be moving so I should get a potty shot.

Mari30me 1 more day and we will know!!!

I know, I am so excited too!!! I hope my baby is not camera shy either.lol I can't believe our day is almost here!!

1 more day!!! Yay!!

Bring ice cold water with you and drink it for 30 mins before your apt. Also eat something sweet about 30 mins before so baby is playing and not asleep. The person doing the scan can get a playing baby to move most of the time to get a fast potty shot. This has always worked for me with my scans. Good luck and try to not go too crazy during this final countdown to the scan :hugs:

Thanx for the tips, I will definitely do that:) I am trying not to crazy, but it is hard. I probably won't sleep a wink tonight! lol

On a crappier note, I have just been back from the doctors and I have bronchitis:( They have put me on antibiotics. My cough is so bad that my chest hurts. Hopefully the meds will kick in by the weekend.

Hey ladies :) I updated the first page with genders let me know if i missed anyone... <3 cant wait til we all know what we are having!

I wish I could just decide on a name now...

Hey ladies :) I updated the first page with genders let me know if i missed anyone... <3 cant wait til we all know what we are having!

Sorry to be a pain, but could you change my due date to April 23rd please? My dates were changed at my scan, I thought I was 12 weeks and I was actually 10!

Congratulations on everyone finding out the gender! My scan is still 4 weeks away, I hate waiting!

Sooo excited to meet my new midwife tomorrow and hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time :)

Sorry to be a pain, but could you change my due date to April 23rd please? My dates were changed at my scan, I thought I was 12 weeks and I was actually 10!

Congratulations on everyone finding out the gender! My scan is still 4 weeks away, I hate waiting!

Sooo excited to meet my new midwife tomorrow and hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time :)

No problem at all :) you are updated!

Please ladies if I need to update anyone's info just let me know this thread moves quick and sometimes I forget to go back a couple pages

Hey ladies,

Just over 5 hours to go until my ultrasound!! I cannot believe this day is finally here! :) My scan is a 1pmest. I will update soon as I get back. Curious to see if there will be even more boys!! :)
Wantingabump - So excited for you today too!!

I just hope the tech does not mind I have bronchitis. I will have to have a bunch of lozenges with me to keep my cough at bay.

How is everyone else??

Mari~ OMG today is the day!!! :happydance::cloud9::flower: Good luck sweetie!! I couldn't sleep last night. About 3 hrs left. I have butterflies in my tummy and my heart is pounding...kind of like the day my SAT score came :haha: I am going to make a cake for my family and they will find out by cutting into it. The inside will either be pink or blue. My last min guess on gender is....BOY! I wonder if I'm right. I think you will find out boy too. I am going after the scan and buying the swing and maybe a outfit..hehe

Mari~ OMG today is the day!!! :happydance::cloud9::flower: Good luck sweetie!! I couldn't sleep last night. About 3 hrs left. I have butterflies in my tummy and my heart is pounding...kind of like the day my SAT score came :haha: I am going to make a cake for my family and they will find out by cutting into it. The inside will either be pink or blue. My last min guess on gender is....BOY! I wonder if I'm right. I think you will find out boy too. I am going after the scan and buying the swing and maybe a outfit..hehe

I love the cake idea!! My hubby has to stay home with the kids, so I am going to bring the picture to him and make him guess first! I might swing by a baby store on my way home and buy something pink or blue and wrap it up. Not sure which way I will tell him. My heart is pounding too. It took me over 2hrs to fall asleep last night. lol Normally it takes me like 2min! If I had to give a last min guess, I am going to say boy. But who knows, only 2 hrs left!! Good luck and can hardly wait to know our results!!!!

I love the cake idea!! My hubby has to stay home with the kids, so I am going to bring the picture to him and make him guess first! I might swing by a baby store on my way home and buy something pink or blue and wrap it up. Not sure which way I will tell him. My heart is pounding too. It took me over 2hrs to fall asleep last night. lol Normally it takes me like 2min! If I had to give a last min guess, I am going to say boy. But who knows, only 2 hrs left!! Good luck and can hardly wait to know our results!!!!

I know it took forever to fall asleep. Okay so we both think boy...I would be lol'ing if we are both told girl :haha: My kids were all asking if they could miss school and go with today and it was hard to tell them no and that they had to wait.

I know it took forever to fall asleep. Okay so we both think boy...I would be lol'ing if we are both told girl :haha: My kids were all asking if they could miss school and go with today and it was hard to tell them no and that they had to wait.

I will be laughing too if we both are having girls! My hubby cannot come because our little girl is sick. She has a fever and pretty sure she is getting bronchitis too. I just hope our son does not get it too. My sister wanted come with me, but there is no way she go get off work. I have to start drinking my 32oz of water in 40min! Have no idea how I will hold it! lol

Ok ladies, I am off to my ultrasound!! Will update when I get back:)

Ok ladies....... it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is absolutely beautiful. Has the same profile as our son scan pics. We are thrilled.

So excited to hear wantingabumps gender!! yay:)

Ok ladies....... it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is absolutely beautiful. Has the same profile as our son scan pics. We are thrilled.

So excited to hear wantingabumps gender!! yay:)

Awwww another boy! :D Congratulations!! So glad everything went well.

I have just got back from my midwife appointment. Heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time... it was the most amazing thing in the world :cloud9: they have lost my blood test results so I might have to have them done again! I don't mind though :)

3 weeks and 5 days until I find out if I'm having a boy or a girl... can't wait!

Thanx ladies. I cannot believe how many boys there are already:)
KittieB - that is wonderful your heard the HB. It is the most amazing sound:)

Wantingbbbump I can't wait to find out the gender of your little one:)

Mari~ CONGRATS on your little boy!!!

As for me........It's a.....GIRL!!!!!!:happydance::cloud9: I am so excited that Iwill get the little girl I have been dreaming of while I sleep!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->