April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Mari~ CONGRATS on your little boy!!!

As for me........It's a.....GIRL!!!!!!:happydance::cloud9: I am so excited that Iwill get the little girl I have been dreaming of while I sleep!!

Congrats!! I was thinking one of us was having a girl!! So happy for you:)

As for me........It's a.....GIRL!!!!!!:happydance::cloud9: I am so excited that Iwill get the little girl I have been dreaming of while I sleep!!

I thought that too..lol I think deep down that I knew that the baby was a girl but because I wanted a girl so bad I started to say boy so I wasn't upset. She looks just like my oldest daughter from what I could tell. She is beautiful!!
She was head down with her bum in the air so we got a very good look at her potty part. She even waved at us. It was a great u/s!! I got to see all of her!

Congrats hun! Yaaayy somebody on Team Pink with me at last!! Lovely news, am thrilled for you xx

Ok ladies....... it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is absolutely beautiful. Has the same profile as our son scan pics. We are thrilled.

So excited to hear wantingabumps gender!! yay:)

Congrats chick a beautiful boy! Am so happy for you. Hope your little girl is feeling a bit better and her fever has gone. Hugs xx

Congrats hun! Yaaayy somebody on Team Pink with me at last!! Lovely news, am thrilled for you xx

Thank you! Yeah so far we are the only 2 that are team pink...lol

Mari congrats on the little boy and wantingbbump, congrats on your little girl! So exciting!

OMG I was just looking at my U/S pics and they have some of her measurements.

Here they are
FL/AC=20.70%
FL/BPD=64.84%
F.W.=310.0g That means my daughter weighs 10.93 ounces!!:shock: She is big!! At this point she should be 6.7 to 8.5 ounces.

OMG I was just looking at my U/S pics and they have some of her measurements.

Here they are
FL/AC=20.70%
FL/BPD=64.84%
F.W.=310.0g That means my daughter weighs 10.93 ounces!!:shock: She is big!! At this point she should be 6.7 to 8.5 ounces.

interesting, I was wondering what was "normal" because our ultrasound tech said that Parker is 8 ounces!

my two favorite pictures from our scan...

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8376/parker1y.jpg

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4596/parker2.jpg

Congrats Wantingbbbump on your little girl x

They are some great pics missangie, i'm getting so impatient now that all you ladies are finding out the genders of your babies lol x

My little girl weighs 187 pound, which is about 6 n half ounces! My iphone app says she should be about 6.7 ounces so am pleased. Ive got my 20 week scan when i get home so will be interesting to see how much she has grown! x

Ok ladies....... it's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is absolutely beautiful. Has the same profile as our son scan pics. We are thrilled.

So excited to hear wantingabumps gender!! yay:)

Congrats chick a beautiful boy! Am so happy for you. Hope your little girl is feeling a bit better and her fever has gone. Hugs xx

Thanx:) I will try to post some scan pics later today. They are too cute! My daughter's fever is gone now, thanx for asking:) She is just fighting a cold, but she has lots of energy this morning!! :)

I thought that too..lol I think deep down that I knew that the baby was a girl but because I wanted a girl so bad I started to say boy so I wasn't upset. She looks just like my oldest daughter from what I could tell. She is beautiful!!
She was head down with her bum in the air so we got a very good look at her potty part. She even waved at us. It was a great u/s!! I got to see all of her!

So glad you got the girl you dreamed of :) Our little guy looks just like my son on his scan pic. My hubby says the baby will be a clone of our son! lol I would have been happy with a boy or girl. But little girls are so fun to dress!! My husband says, now we will have 2 boys to protect their sister:) All I know is, our dd will keep those boys in line and rule the roost! lol

Congrats everyone! Very exciting news!!

I still have 11 days until my scan - feels like forever!!

OK ladies, I have started to think of names for our little man. I swore I would not pick another "L" name. Our dd and ds have names that start with L. It was just a coincidence that we liked names that started with an L. I am so not going for a L theme!! lol But....I have really taken a liking to the name Landon. Ladies, let me know what you think. Middle name will probably be Robert after my hubby. dd(Leah), ds1(Lucas), and ds2(Landon??)

I had my consultant appt today. I am so chuffed as they have agreed that I can have a vbac. I really thought they were going to insist on an elective csec so am over the moon !!

Now just an 11 day wait until my scan - I'm pretty sure it's going to be a girl again.

Congrats to those that have found out so far what their having. xx

OK ladies, I have started to think of names for our little man. I swore I would not pick another "L" name. Our dd and ds have names that start with L. It was just a coincidence that we liked names that started with an L. I am so not going for a L theme!! lol But....I have really taken a liking to the name Landon. Ladies, let me know what you think. Middle name will probably be Robert after my hubby. dd(Leah), ds1(Lucas), and ds2(Landon??)

I LOVE the name Landon Robert!!! I think it will go great with Leah & Lucas!

Oh wow look at all the boys and the few lovely girlies got my scan in Monday but were team :yellow: but can't wait to see bubs again congrats everyone in the blue and pink news

mum2beagain~ Good luck with your scan on monday.

I just watched the video of my scan and it looks as if from the baby's size it said she is due April 2, 2012! I wonder when she will come and what due date is right. I know the one my OB keeps trying to give me is wrong. Should I change my tickers? They should say 19 weeks 4 days..I like being 2 days ahead :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->