April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

YAY A BOY AND A GIRL!! i CANT BELIEVE ONLY 2 GIRLS SO FAR! AH i AM SO EXCITED FOR MY SCAN NEXT THURSDAY i WANT TO SEE MY BABY SO BAD LAST TIME HE DIDNT REALLY LOOK TO BABYISH

I technically find out on Monday but my DF wont be able to go and wont be home until Friday so I'm having the tech put it in a sealed envelope that we will open together Friday the 18th!

I am so well annoyed!! I was all set to move back into my house that I own when my renter called and said that the house she was going to move into fell through and she didn't know what to do because she had no where to go. Well she is a single mom to a 8 year old boy and 8 month old boy/girl twins so I feel like I had no choice but to tell her that she could stay as long as she needed. Now I am stuck living with my EX who is pissed that the baby is a girl btw and just this morning called my 5 kids *******s including his son and this baby. I had to go to my moms because I almost killed him for saying that about my kids and they could hear him. I told him that he could move out if he thought that way about me and my kids but here he is still here. Um my name is on the lease here and I shouldn't have to move if he is the problem!!! He did say sorry about the ******* comment and said that was out of line but I don't care he still said it. He is taking away my joy of being blessed with another daughter and if I now want him to leave the room all I have to do is talk about the baby. What I don't get is if he doesn't like me or my kids then why won't he move out and leave us alone?
Sorry about my little rant here but if I don't get it out I will just fight with him again because I am still very hurt by the way he is acting!!

Oh wow look at all the boys and the few lovely girlies got my scan in Monday but were team :yellow: but can't wait to see bubs again congrats everyone in the blue and pink news

there is NO way I could have waited to find out like you are but how fun to be surprised right when baby is born. I see you have other kiddos, were you team yelllow for them, too?

Another boy to add to the list...

Everyone, I would like you to meet our gorgeous little boy, Kai Thomas!!!

Just got back from my 20 week scan - it was amazing. Our little boy was trying to suck his arm - too cute <3

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
I am so well annoyed!! I was all set to move back into my house that I own when my renter called and said that the house she was going to move into fell through and she didn't know what to do because she had no where to go. Well she is a single mom to a 8 year old boy and 8 month old boy/girl twins so I feel like I had no choice but to tell her that she could stay as long as she needed. Now I am stuck living with my EX who is pissed that the baby is a girl btw and just this morning called my 5 kids *******s including his son and this baby. I had to go to my moms because I almost killed him for saying that about my kids and they could hear him. I told him that he could move out if he thought that way about me and my kids but here he is still here. Um my name is on the lease here and I shouldn't have to move if he is the problem!!! He did say sorry about the ******* comment and said that was out of line but I don't care he still said it. He is taking away my joy of being blessed with another daughter and if I now want him to leave the room all I have to do is talk about the baby. What I don't get is if he doesn't like me or my kids then why won't he move out and leave us alone?
Sorry about my little rant here but if I don't get it out I will just fight with him again because I am still very hurt by the way he is acting!!

Heya, I still have a good stalk on here, love seeing the scans etc!
I can't believe what he's putting you through at this time, you must be an incredibly strong person, and a lovely one to put the other ladies needs before your own!
I would suggest talking to the people you rent with, if his names not on the agreement, you have the option of booting him out. You deserve to enjoy this time. Xxx

I LOVE the name Landon! I think that is a great choice

Thanx, I think we are almost 100% set on Landon. Last night my hubby and I sat down looking through like 700 names!! lol There was almost nothing else we liked. My hubby also like Logan and Harrison. I am not too crazy about either.

Another boy to add to the list...

Everyone, I would like you to meet our gorgeous little boy, Kai Thomas!!!

Just got back from my 20 week scan - it was amazing. Our little boy was trying to suck his arm - too cute <3

Yay!! Congrats on your little boy:) He is so cute!

Big :hugs: to you. I am so sorry things are not great for you. How horrible of him to call yours and his kids that name:growlmad:. I hope your renter finds a place soon so you can move out. Also, if your name is on the lease, you can totally kick his butt to the curb! Rant whenever you like, we are all here to support you. take care hun xx

Oh wow look at all the boys and the few lovely girlies got my scan in Monday but were team :yellow: but can't wait to see bubs again congrats everyone in the blue and pink news

We stayed on team yellow when I was pregnant with our dd. It was really hard to hold out, but such a wonderful surprise at the end. I was too impatient do hold out this time!! lol Congrats on team yellow!!

Oh goodness seems it is just one thing after another I am so sorry you are going through this! You are so sweet for letting the tenant stay there I know most people wouldnt have been like well you better be out by the first... its happened to me... That was beyond out of line of your ex but sounds like you handled it appropriately.

ASM- I am still stuck on a name for my Little one... I am thinking either Chase Andrew or Cameron Andrew idk...

Wow boys boys boys and only a few girls! Brooke I like Cameron! I also like Camden!

Brooke - I like Chase and Cameron. They are both lovely names. :)

there is NO way I could have waited to find out like you are but how fun to be surprised right when baby is born. I see you have other kiddos, were you team yelllow for them, too?

nope we found out with keira and connor my dh didnt want to know but i pursuaded him lol but i promised him as this is our last that we wont find out and now im actually really glad were not finding out i want my dh to be the one to say its a boy/girl when i give birth its just a long time to wait lol

I LOVE the name Landon! I think that is a great choice

Thanx, I think we are almost 100% set on Landon. Last night my hubby and I sat down looking through like 700 names!! lol There was almost nothing else we liked. My hubby also like Logan and Harrison. I am not too crazy about either.

too funny, I know a little boy whose first name is Logan and last is Harrison. random but thats what I first thought of when you said those two names. :)

Thank you ladies Ah I am so torn between those names... :/
I love the all your ladies baby names!

So how are you ladies feeling? Any new symptoms? How often do you feel your LO's kick or just move?

Morning girls! Awww lovely names! We are completely torn with names, we love Poppy or Ruby at the min! I think we gona wait n c which one suits her best wen she is born!

I can feel LO move and have had a few harsh kicks over past cple days! I love it! Whenever i tell DH to put his hand on my stomach she stops! Little monkey!! I think DH thinks im goin mad! Lol!! I seem to feel them quite low down still around my pubic bone area then i get the odd one a little further up. Still havent fully popped as yet but got a cute noticable bump! What about everyone else??

Does anybodys uterus randomly harden up on one side? Sometimes when i lay on my back my uterus will tighten up and when i feel it it feels like i have a golf ball inside me on my right then it relaxes after maybe 5-10 seconds! I think its either baby moving or braxton hicks, can be quite uncomfortable at times, not so much painful just uncomfortable! Anyone else??

Me and OH find it so difficult to pick names, with our 2girl we had names in mind but didn't pick one until after they were born we have decided to do the same this time, my gender scan is in 10days and then we are going to start talking about names, i have put OH off until now, he can't wait to start picking names lol.

Babyhopes sometimes my belly hardens up, but i feel fine with it and i didn't get braxton hicks until late pregnancy but i know people who have had them as early as 12wks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->