April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well today. wantingbbbump I'm so sorry you're gabbing such a rough time, I really hope you have some better luck soon! Congrats on all the lovely scans...so many boys! I'm counting down now till we find out...9 days to go. I'm not really bothered which it is but hubby ready wants another girl, even though everyone keeps asking If we were trying for a boy as we have three girls already. We're decided that if we have a girl her name will be Nyah, no middle name yet though and no boys names at all I'm loving all the names people are picking though...especially Kallie...my eldest daughter is called Callie!

I LOVE the name Landon! I think that is a great choice

Thanx, I think we are almost 100% set on Landon. Last night my hubby and I sat down looking through like 700 names!! lol There was almost nothing else we liked. My hubby also like Logan and Harrison. I am not too crazy about either.

too funny, I know a little boy whose first name is Logan and last is Harrison. random but thats what I first thought of when you said those two names. :)

Omg, that is sooo funny!! My hubby still likes Landon best too. I am still going to look at names, but so far Landon is #1.

I am officially 20 weeks today!!!!! I am 50% done this pregnancy. I can hardly believe it!! :)

We have 2girls but this time were intentionally trying for a boy, 10days until we find out if it worked. Everyone keeps telling me we will have another girl as we already have 2 and i am starting to feel like they may be right i guess we don't have much longer to wait x

Does anybodys uterus randomly harden up on one side? Sometimes when i lay on my back my uterus will tighten up and when i feel it it feels like i have a golf ball inside me on my right then it relaxes after maybe 5-10 seconds! I think its either baby moving or braxton hicks, can be quite uncomfortable at times, not so much painful just uncomfortable! Anyone else??

Mine does that too. For me it's Airyonna moving around. We caught her on the scan pushing up and using her feet and hands to move into a new position. Even my ob was lol'ing at her with her bum in the air trying to move away from him like a little monkey walking. We also will have BH's and they can be uncomfortable but shouldn't hurt or last for very long. If you have more than 4 in a HR then it's time to go in and be checked.

I am so well annoyed!! I was all set to move back into my house that I own when my renter called and said that the house she was going to move into fell through and she didn't know what to do because she had no where to go. Well she is a single mom to a 8 year old boy and 8 month old boy/girl twins so I feel like I had no choice but to tell her that she could stay as long as she needed. Now I am stuck living with my EX who is pissed that the baby is a girl btw and just this morning called my 5 kids *******s including his son and this baby. I had to go to my moms because I almost killed him for saying that about my kids and they could hear him. I told him that he could move out if he thought that way about me and my kids but here he is still here. Um my name is on the lease here and I shouldn't have to move if he is the problem!!! He did say sorry about the ******* comment and said that was out of line but I don't care he still said it. He is taking away my joy of being blessed with another daughter and if I now want him to leave the room all I have to do is talk about the baby. What I don't get is if he doesn't like me or my kids then why won't he move out and leave us alone?
Sorry about my little rant here but if I don't get it out I will just fight with him again because I am still very hurt by the way he is acting!!

Oh goodness seems it is just one thing after another I am so sorry you are going through this! You are so sweet for letting the tenant stay there I know most people wouldnt have been like well you better be out by the first... its happened to me... That was beyond out of line of your ex but sounds like you handled it appropriately.

ASM- I am still stuck on a name for my Little one... I am thinking either Chase Andrew or Cameron Andrew idk...

OMG I love both names!!! For awhile I was going to name the baby Cameron but it seemed like baby didn't like it. She would stop moving everytime I said that name but with her being a girl I understand..lol Good luck with picking out his name.

Yes it really does feel like one thing after another with my EX. He really is making life hard for the kids and I and really I just don't get it. He was never a mean person but sense he started playing this stupid online game that has turned into all he does he has changed. I just don't understand how 1 game can take over a persons life like it has. He even lost his job over it, now his family too and it seems like he doesn't even care. Today he told me that he is not going to help me with the bills or christmas and that he is NOT moving out. That I could leave. All this and I didn't even get a chance to say hi or good morning. He knows that I can't leave because I have nowhere to go. I am not going to kick out a single mom either. He is the one with a crap ton of money so I feel he should go if he can't be nice and help out. He has also started eating in the middle of the night leaving no food for us. Then got mad when I went to the store and put a ton of food in the house for my kids and I and said that I will buy food for myself and my kids and he can get his own but we could still do dinner together because I always have leftovers. At this point I just really don't know what to do or like I said how to understand what's going on with him because in all of the 9 years we were together he has always been a sweet loving man. Nothing like he is now!!

well ive got 20hrs till my scan :) my sister rang me today and has mnged to get hold of a white pram for me 2nd hand but imaculate for £30 sooo chuffed and my mum and 2 sisters have all chipped in and bought me a stunning mummas and pappas swing too its mad im 20 weeks today nd we have nearly everything ready lol we have chosen our boys name its vinnie but were really struggling for a girls name we cant agree on any lol my favourite is sophia rose but dh isnt soo keen lol

Wantingbump - I can't believe your ex is putting you through all of this, he is being so selfish. It sounds like you are keeping strong and doing what is best for your children though :)

I'm loving some of the names that you are all thinking of using.

We are set on a girl's name... Isabelle Alice, but can't agree on a boys name. All the names I like OH doesn't, and all the names OH likes I hate!!

I think this may be a sign that we are having a girl :) not sure though!

Wantingbump - I can't believe your ex is putting you through all of this, he is being so selfish. It sounds like you are keeping strong and doing what is best for your children though :)

I'm loving some of the names that you are all thinking of using.

We are set on a girl's name... Isabelle Alice, but can't agree on a boys name. All the names I like OH doesn't, and all the names OH likes I hate!!

I think this may be a sign that we are having a girl :) not sure though!

I do like the name Isabelle! Are you planning on finding out the gender?

I do like the name Isabelle! Are you planning on finding out the gender?

Thank you :flower: we love it! I lost my Grandad whilst pregnant and his Mum was called Alice, he always wanted to call his daughters Alice but my Gran didn't like it. So, I've decided to use Alice as a middle name :)

Yeah we are finding out the gender on the 6th December... can't wait! 3 weeks and 2 days to go...

I am loving everyones names!! Good job mommies our babies are going to love us for not giving them a name like Apple :haha:

mum2beagain~ Sounds like you found some great deals!! I am still getting everything I need for baby but I should have it all in Jan. I just have to get through Christmas, I think the kids would be mad if I said "but Airy needed all of this so little Christmas for all of you" I would love to see the looks on their faces if I did say that though.

KittieB~ Thank you for the support!! He is being very selfish and I don't understand it at all!

I love the name Isabelle Alice!! I have kind of gone back to my first choice for a girl's name. I had a dream where I called her Airyonna so I am going with that and Kathleen for a middle after my step mum. When I called her and told her that it's a girl and then said her name my step mum started crying and jumping up & down in a parking lot. It was priceless!! So the name is staying and it seems like baby loves her name. When I say her name she will kick me, that has to be good right..lol

well ive got 20hrs till my scan :) my sister rang me today and has mnged to get hold of a white pram for me 2nd hand but imaculate for £30 sooo chuffed and my mum and 2 sisters have all chipped in and bought me a stunning mummas and pappas swing too its mad im 20 weeks today nd we have nearly everything ready lol we have chosen our boys name its vinnie but were really struggling for a girls name we cant agree on any lol my favourite is sophia rose but dh isnt soo keen lol

Good luck on your scan tomorrow!! :)

Love all of the names!

We are making a list and picking out a name after we see our baby in April. But we both want a unique name which seems so much harder for a boy. So far we both like Archer.

Our scan is on Wednesday! Eeek - I'm hoping that they are able to tell what sex baby is!

We have lots of names for boys but no ideas for a girls name! OH is telling me he is 99% sure its a boy but I'm sitting on the fence.

I just realised I'm not on the list on the first page - I'm due 5th April!!! =D

OMG I love both names!!! For awhile I was going to name the baby Cameron but it seemed like baby didn't like it. She would stop moving everytime I said that name but with her being a girl I understand..lol Good luck with picking out his name.

Yes it really does feel like one thing after another with my EX. He really is making life hard for the kids and I and really I just don't get it. He was never a mean person but sense he started playing this stupid online game that has turned into all he does he has changed. I just don't understand how 1 game can take over a persons life like it has. He even lost his job over it, now his family too and it seems like he doesn't even care. Today he told me that he is not going to help me with the bills or christmas and that he is NOT moving out. That I could leave. All this and I didn't even get a chance to say hi or good morning. He knows that I can't leave because I have nowhere to go. I am not going to kick out a single mom either. He is the one with a crap ton of money so I feel he should go if he can't be nice and help out. He has also started eating in the middle of the night leaving no food for us. Then got mad when I went to the store and put a ton of food in the house for my kids and I and said that I will buy food for myself and my kids and he can get his own but we could still do dinner together because I always have leftovers. At this point I just really don't know what to do or like I said how to understand what's going on with him because in all of the 9 years we were together he has always been a sweet loving man. Nothing like he is now!!

Aw thats so cute that she chose her name :) I wish my son would choose his! I barely ever feel him and when I do its not strong enough to feel from the outside. I am surprised because I am not overweight or anything and with my other two I felt them very strong by now. :( I love feeling my baby move! I just want my kids and OH to feel it.

OMG seriously that is just ridiculous of him! Seriously he needs to move out if he isnt going to help. How can any man justify kicking his ex and children out?! I am so sorry I hope things get better soon!

Wantingbbbump, what is wrong with him you seriously don't need this stress right now!

Good luck everyone on your scans i still have 9days to wait lol

Brooke, i also had really strong kicks from my baby by now with my 2girls, i feel this baby moving but OH hasn't felt it yet, he really wants to feels it lol! I am only normally a UK 6-8 so very small but as long as your doctor is fine with babies development i'm sure its nothing to worry about x

wantingbbbump - sorry you are going through this. I hope it gets better soon.

My scan is Nov 22nd and I can't wait. First thing my hubby said to me this morning was "1 week and 1 day" before he even said good morning .. lol :)

We have a girl's name picked out - Aria Andrea. Andrea is after my husbands mother who passed away 11 years ago. For boy's we can't seem to agree on one. We both like Mason but are not sold on it yet. I really like Brayden but the hubby is not a fan.

Good morning ladies!! :hugs: I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks today!! I did call my OB and he did say that they have changed my due date to the 2nd because all of my scans have gave him that date.

Last night was GREAT!!! "J" came to me and apologised for the way he has been acting and told me that he has been depressed and realized it. It makes sense because like I said he has NEVER acted this way in the 9 years that we were together. He said that when I told him that it was over it hit him very hard and he didn't know how to act or how to even process it. He told me that he then was trying to tell himself that he hated the kids and I because we were leaving him. That made me feel so bad for him. He then put his hand on my tummy and said that he loves Airyonna so much and that the thought of not being her dad is killing him. He then made the kids and I a great Ribeye steak dinner and told the kids that he was very sorry and that he loves them with all of his heart and told them why he was acting the way he was...he was trying to let go of them and it was hurting him so bad that he was lashing out. I cried a lot and he cried...heck we were all crying! I really thought that he didn't care about us. I told him that we have a lot to work on but if he was willing to try then so was I. I am really hoping that this is a step in the right direction for my family. He has also set up a job interview for tomorrow and promised that he would take better care of us and make sure that there is tons of food int eh house at all times but he said that I did have to go to the store with him because he has no idea what to buy when he gets there..lol MEN How is everyone doing today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->