April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

wantingbbbump - sorry you are going through this. I hope it gets better soon.

My scan is Nov 22nd and I can't wait. First thing my hubby said to me this morning was "1 week and 1 day" before he even said good morning .. lol :)

We have a girl's name picked out - Aria Andrea. Andrea is after my husbands mother who passed away 11 years ago. For boy's we can't seem to agree on one. We both like Mason but are not sold on it yet. I really like Brayden but the hubby is not a fan.

Great names!! Is Aria Andrea one name? First and middle? I love the names Mason & Brayden. My OH and I had Brayden picked out as our boys name for years, but baby is a girl..lol You could always do Brayden Mason or Mason Brayden so you both get to choose a name and both get the name you like. I had the countdown going too while I was waiting for my scan. It will go bye fast and if you want to make it faster don't count the day of the scan..So it would be 1 week..lol

Good morning ladies!! :hugs: I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks today!! I did call my OB and he did say that they have changed my due date to the 2nd because all of my scans have gave him that date.

Last night was GREAT!!! "J" came to me and apologised for the way he has been acting and told me that he has been depressed and realized it. It makes sense because like I said he has NEVER acted this way in the 9 years that we were together. He said that when I told him that it was over it hit him very hard and he didn't know how to act or how to even process it. He told me that he then was trying to tell himself that he hated the kids and I because we were leaving him. That made me feel so bad for him. He then put his hand on my tummy and said that he loves Airyonna so much and that the thought of not being her dad is killing him. He then made the kids and I a great Ribeye steak dinner and told the kids that he was very sorry and that he loves them with all of his heart and told them why he was acting the way he was...he was trying to let go of them and it was hurting him so bad that he was lashing out. I cried a lot and he cried...heck we were all crying! I really thought that he didn't care about us. I told him that we have a lot to work on but if he was willing to try then so was I. I am really hoping that this is a step in the right direction for my family. He has also set up a job interview for tomorrow and promised that he would take better care of us and make sure that there is tons of food int eh house at all times but he said that I did have to go to the store with him because he has no idea what to buy when he gets there..lol MEN How is everyone doing today??

That truly brought a tear to my eye....sooooooooo sweet and glad things area looking up for you at last, sounds like you have him the reality check he needed.....and now you can enjoy him making it up to you, I hope he carries on giving you the pampering you deserve after having such a rotten time of it. men....and they say us women are complicated!! Xx

wantingbbbump - sorry you are going through this. I hope it gets better soon.

My scan is Nov 22nd and I can't wait. First thing my hubby said to me this morning was "1 week and 1 day" before he even said good morning .. lol :)

We have a girl's name picked out - Aria Andrea. Andrea is after my husbands mother who passed away 11 years ago. For boy's we can't seem to agree on one. We both like Mason but are not sold on it yet. I really like Brayden but the hubby is not a fan.

Great names!! Is Aria Andrea one name? First and middle? I love the names Mason & Brayden. My OH and I had Brayden picked out as our boys name for years, but baby is a girl..lol You could always do Brayden Mason or Mason Brayden so you both get to choose a name and both get the name you like. I had the countdown going too while I was waiting for my scan. It will go bye fast and if you want to make it faster don't count the day of the scan..So it would be 1 week..lol

Glad to hear you had a great night last night and he is coming around!!! That's really good news :happydance:

Aria would be the first name and Andrea the middle. We both love the name Aria. Hmm, maybe I could do Brayden as a middle name - that's a good idea. We decided to leave the boys names alone until we know the gender. We both kinda feel like it's a girl but we could be wrong.

Good morning ladies!! :hugs: I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks today!! I did call my OB and he did say that they have changed my due date to the 2nd because all of my scans have gave him that date.

Last night was GREAT!!! "J" came to me and apologised for the way he has been acting and told me that he has been depressed and realized it. It makes sense because like I said he has NEVER acted this way in the 9 years that we were together. He said that when I told him that it was over it hit him very hard and he didn't know how to act or how to even process it. He told me that he then was trying to tell himself that he hated the kids and I because we were leaving him. That made me feel so bad for him. He then put his hand on my tummy and said that he loves Airyonna so much and that the thought of not being her dad is killing him. He then made the kids and I a great Ribeye steak dinner and told the kids that he was very sorry and that he loves them with all of his heart and told them why he was acting the way he was...he was trying to let go of them and it was hurting him so bad that he was lashing out. I cried a lot and he cried...heck we were all crying! I really thought that he didn't care about us. I told him that we have a lot to work on but if he was willing to try then so was I. I am really hoping that this is a step in the right direction for my family. He has also set up a job interview for tomorrow and promised that he would take better care of us and make sure that there is tons of food int eh house at all times but he said that I did have to go to the store with him because he has no idea what to buy when he gets there..lol MEN How is everyone doing today??

Congrats on 20 weeks!! I hit 20 weeks yesterday:) I am so glad you OH finally came to his senses! Definitely sounds like things are looking up for you. :hugs:

hi ladies hope everyones doing well i had my scan today and we stuck to it and are 100% team :yellow: it was so amazing the sonographer had trouble seeing one part of the brain so switched to 4d and wow it was so clear although baby does look a little strange seeing as theres no fat stores but it was so fab to see everything all seems fab with bubba which is fab heres our piccys would love to know what sex people think ???

mum 003.jpg

mum 005.jpg

mum 004.jpg

mum 006.jpg

Im due april 23rd can I join?

We're due the same day! :happydance:

Just over 3 weeks until our next scan, hopefully baby will co-operate and we'll find out if it's pink or blue! :D Got our names chosen already :)

I'm due April 23rd too :)

What names have you picked out? I have my scan in 3 weeks and 1 day :)

Wantingbump - I'm so glad your OH has come round, I hope everything works out for you both.

KittieB your ahead of me with the names! We got boy name picked but girl we are still unsure about!

hi ladies hope everyones doing well i had my scan today and we stuck to it and are 100% team :yellow: it was so amazing the sonographer had trouble seeing one part of the brain so switched to 4d and wow it was so clear although baby does look a little strange seeing as theres no fat stores but it was so fab to see everything all seems fab with bubba which is fab heres our piccys would love to know what sex people think ???

View attachment 296353

View attachment 296355

View attachment 296356

View attachment 296357

OMG how cute is your baby!!! I say boy but only based on the fact that people say that girls have a point to their chin and I got boy vibes from looking at the photos... of course that prob means that it's a girl :haha: Oh how I wish I could get a 3d/4d scan. I guess sense I know that I'm having a girl the surprise for me is getting to see her for the first time.

so happy for those who have recently had scans!

DJF, I really really like the name Aria. There is a little girl where I work with that name and I had never heard it before I met her. :)

Congrats to those "half way there-ers"

Oh and in case anyone wants to check it out. My husband created a blog for us to write in about the pregnancy. https://www.parkerlaws.com he just posted about our ultrasound and its very sweet.

my post got posted twice.. is it possible to delete posts? if so, I dont know how..... Sorry!

KittieB your ahead of me with the names! We got boy name picked but girl we are still unsure about!

We have a girls name, but no luck with a boys name!

I'm finding out the gender on the 6th december too :) at 4pm!

so happy for those who have recently had scans!

DJF, I really really like the name Aria. There is a little girl where I work with that name and I had never heard it before I met her. :)

Congrats to those "half way there-ers"

Oh and in case anyone wants to check it out. My husband created a blog for us to write in about the pregnancy. https://www.parkerlaws.com he just posted about our ultrasound and its very sweet.

Thanks! We actually heard the name on a TV show and really liked it. One more week till will know!!!

missangie - love the blog!! I teared up a bit reading your husband's post :)

Hey all,
Today is a ruff day for me. My mom is in surgery right now and we have all been told that she may not make it through it. I really feel like I can't breath until I get the call from my dad saying that she made it and that she will be my same ol' mom. See she works as a in home care taker and her client smokes, my mom is allergic to smoke. She gets polyps (sp?) and has had to have surgery every year because of this woman's smoking. Now the polyps are huge and putting pressure on her brain. They told her that not having them removed can be life threatening but so can this surgery. She can also end up blind on her right eye or end up as a vegetable. I would take either one of those over her losing her life. I would to smack this woman that refuses to smoke outside because now I may lose my mommy today. I wanted to go with her today but she was worried about me being exposed to sick people while there with me being pregnant. I guess she is right but to be honest I just want to be with my mommy. I feel like a small child throwing a fit yelling "I want my mommy." So if you believe in god or any kind of a higher power please pray for my mom, I'm not ready to let her go!!:cry::nope:

Hey all,
Today is a ruff day for me. My mom is in surgery right now and we have all been told that she may not make it through it. I really feel like I can't breath until I get the call from my dad saying that she made it and that she will be my same ol' mom. See she works as a in home care taker and her client smokes, my mom is allergic to smoke. She gets polyps (sp?) and has had to have surgery every year because of this woman's smoking. Now the polyps are huge and putting pressure on her brain. They told her that not having them removed can be life threatening but so can this surgery. She can also end up blind on her right eye or end up as a vegetable. I would take either one of those over her losing her life. I would to smack this woman that refuses to smoke outside because now I may lose my mommy today. I wanted to go with her today but she was worried about me being exposed to sick people while there with me being pregnant. I guess she is right but to be honest I just want to be with my mommy. I feel like a small child throwing a fit yelling "I want my mommy." So if you believe in god or any kind of a higher power please pray for my mom, I'm not ready to let her go!!:cry::nope:

Sorry to hear about your mom :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

We have a girls name, but no luck with a boys name!

I'm finding out the gender on the 6th december too :) at 4pm!

we have our scan at 945 then to drs appt too!! If its a boy we are going to name him Maddox holland maddie for short (so cute)!! I just wish dec 6 would hurry up and come!

Scan day today and I slept 5 hours last night! I really hope they are able to tell us the sex, OH has been missing out on sleep too! Very excited! What do I do to pass the time today?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->