April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Scan day today and I slept 5 hours last night! I really hope they are able to tell us the sex, OH has been missing out on sleep too! Very excited! What do I do to pass the time today?!

Good luck on your scan!! So excited to hear an update:)

I just wanted to let you all know that my mom did great!! :happydance: She should be home sometime this afternoon. I can't wait to see her and give her a cuddle if she is up for it.

buttercup3~ Good luck with your scan!! I am excited to hear what team you will be joining.

I just wanted to let you all know that my mom did great!! :happydance: She should be home sometime this afternoon. I can't wait to see her and give her a cuddle if she is up for it.

buttercup3~ Good luck with your scan!! I am excited to hear what team you will be joining.

So happy to hear everything went well with your mom:)

we have our scan at 945 then to drs appt too!! If its a boy we are going to name him Maddox holland maddie for short (so cute)!! I just wish dec 6 would hurry up and come!

I loove the name Maddox and Maddie for short, very unusual but really cute :)

2 weeks 6 days until our scans... not that I'm counting :blush:

Great scan stories ladies! :flower:

I am eighteen weeks today and had to put away a couple of pairs of trousers this week that dont fit anymore. I am nowhere near big enoug for maternity clothes but tried the next size up - good on the waist (not that its a waist anymore!), but they looked ridiculous on my butt and legs. Oh well.

Baby is going bananas this evening.:happydance:

we have our scan at 945 then to drs appt too!! If its a boy we are going to name him Maddox holland maddie for short (so cute)!! I just wish dec 6 would hurry up and come!

I loove the name Maddox and Maddie for short, very unusual but really cute :)

2 weeks 6 days until our scans... not that I'm counting :blush:

I cant wait!! I havent really bought anything yet so kinda waiting what it is to see what and how to decorate the nursery!!:happydance:

How is your little man doing today? Oh and thank you..lol

He has been kicking up a storm all day! lol I also swear he is getting the hiccups already:) Do you feel your little girl moving alot now?

Oh yeah!! :happydance: she is moving all the time and I am sure she has been getting the hiccups too. It feels so different then her kicks, it's a rhythmic jumping feeling. She loves to have what I think is her back rubbed and will push out so far it hurts letting me know that she is wanting it done. My mom was lol'ing watching her doing this. I think she didn't believe that Airy was pushing out for a rub. I am loving this part of pregnancy!! I am positive that this will be my last baby and I am really going to miss feeling a baby growing and playing inside of me. :cry: Some days she is very active and then it seems like the next she is lazy and sleeps more than she plays..lol

Yeay I can feel baby with the hiccups...love it! Less than a week until my scan now, ooh I'm sooo impatient....

so i think we may have a name if were having a girly we have both agreed and really like maddison ivy :) so at the moment as were bound to change our minds lol its maddison ivy for a girl and vinnie jack for a boy starting to feel bubs move all the time now love it :)

I feel the baby move everyday as well. Some days it (can't wait till I can stop saying it :) ) is really active and other days it is a lot less active. Not sure if I have felt hiccups or not - I am not really sure what they feel like.

This morning when I felt movement and my hand was resting on my belly I felt something hard poke out - not sure if maybe it was a limb. Very cool anyway!

Yesterday was scan day! And it was... interesting.

They scanned for about 30 minutes and asked us to go for a walk because baby was lying strange, then had someone come in to 'double check' then decided that the scan of the heart was not what they wanted and we would have to go back 24 hours later. At this point I was in floods of tears and they put us in a little quiet room until a midwife came down to talk to us. They however managed to get a consultant to come rescan baby (at this point decided that it was not happy and curled into a little ball inside!) and within minutes he told us nothing at all was wrong.

The consultant was called Dr Jolly!

And after all that I had to ask them to check the gender (because the scanning lady was all muddled and forgot!) and we are having a beautiful, perfect little boy!! (I had actually noticed it was a boy mid scan but when she went back to check I just shouted out to my OH 'There's his little man!!!')

There's something in the water that we are all mostly on team blue!!! xxx

Hi girls! I was just reading through all the posts from the last couple of weeks and wanted to add the results of our gender scan...we're having a little boy! We're so excited! :cloud9: Here's the proof! :winkwink:

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
We are most probably team :pink: :)

Attachments

• 383986_10150952964830327_776055326_21640903_831128670_n.jpg
    383986_10150952964830327_776055326_21640903_831128670_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
As yay I will update when I get home

I just got my 19 week scan and still a boy<3 doctors say that I am 19 weeks today but the scan just showed 19w6 and 1 20w0... Maybe my little one will be here sooner than we thought

Congratulations everyone on your little babies, really can't wait to find out, 5 more days to go! x

Congratulations everyone on your little babies, really can't wait to find out, 5 more days to go! x

Ooh...which day is your scan? Mine is on wed. The countdown is on now, less than a week whoopee. I looked arty baby clothes for the first time today but the neutrals were kinda boring in marks and sparks which was where I was, so I've decided to look again after wed when I can hopefully look at the right colours. Although if it's another girl I really won't need any as I have so many girls things to pass down already! Don't suppose anyone can advise me on jogging buggies, or bigger family cars, there's going to be six of us so need to upgrade??

Ooh...which day is your scan? Mine is on wed. The countdown is on now, less than a week whoopee. I looked arty baby clothes for the first time today but the neutrals were kinda boring in marks and sparks which was where I was, so I've decided to look again after wed when I can hopefully look at the right colours. Although if it's another girl I really won't need any as I have so many girls things to pass down already! Don't suppose anyone can advise me on jogging buggies, or bigger family cars, there's going to be six of us so need to upgrade??

Mine is on wednesday to! in the afternoon, do you think you will be having another girl, i am not very good at guessing i keep changing my mind lol. Sorry but i don't know about buggies as i haven't even looked yet, can't wait till wens!!! I think it will all depend on your limit for your new car x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->