April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Congrats to everyone on theirs scans:) So many boys!! :)

I just had my 20 week prenatal appt yesterday. I got the results from my glucose test and they were completely normal:) yay! But, my iron levels are low showing that I am little bit anemic. My OB has placed me on extra iron supplements. Hopefully they will help:) Other than that, the HB was 156 and everything looks great:)

How is everyone else today?

Congratulations everyone on your little babies, really can't wait to find out, 5 more days to go! x

Ooh...which day is your scan? Mine is on wed. The countdown is on now, less than a week whoopee. I looked arty baby clothes for the first time today but the neutrals were kinda boring in marks and sparks which was where I was, so I've decided to look again after wed when I can hopefully look at the right colours. Although if it's another girl I really won't need any as I have so many girls things to pass down already! Don't suppose anyone can advise me on jogging buggies, or bigger family cars, there's going to be six of us so need to upgrade??

Mine is on wednesday to! in the afternoon, do you think you will be having another girl, i am not very good at guessing i keep changing my mind lol. Sorry but i don't know about buggies as i haven't even looked yet, can't wait till wens!!! I think it will all depend on your limit for your new car x

Ah mine is in the afternoon too, 2.15 pm. I'll keep an eye out for your scan pick:) . I think chances are it's another girl,which is what my hubby would really like I think...but he's convinced this one is a boy and I think if it is, once he's gotten over the shock he'll be thrilled. Hmm think I'm going to have to check out some reviews and hubby has his mind set on a zafira I think but it'll have to be a good deal on our budget :-/ Are you finding out on wed? You've prob already said but I've lost track. Maybe we'll start evening up the numbers with a couple of girls! X

Congratulations everyone on your little babies, really can't wait to find out, 5 more days to go! x

Ooh...which day is your scan? Mine is on wed. The countdown is on now, less than a week whoopee. I looked arty baby clothes for the first time today but the neutrals were kinda boring in marks and sparks which was where I was, so I've decided to look again after wed when I can hopefully look at the right colours. Although if it's another girl I really won't need any as I have so many girls things to pass down already! Don't suppose anyone can advise me on jogging buggies, or bigger family cars, there's going to be six of us so need to upgrade??

Mine is on wednesday to! in the afternoon, do you think you will be having another girl, i am not very good at guessing i keep changing my mind lol. Sorry but i don't know about buggies as i haven't even looked yet, can't wait till wens!!! I think it will all depend on your limit for your new car x

Ah mine is in the afternoon too, 2.15 pm. I'll keep an eye out for your scan pick:) . I think chances are it's another girl,which is what my hubby would really like I think...but he's convinced this one is a boy and I think if it is, once he's gotten over the shock he'll be thrilled. Hmm think I'm going to have to check out some reviews and hubby has his mind set on a zafira I think but it'll have to be a good deal on our budget :-/ Are you finding out on wed? You've prob already said but I've lost track. Maybe we'll start evening up the numbers with a couple of girls! X

I will definately be updated in the evening as we will be finding out, OH really wants a boy this time as hes feeling a little outnumbered lol. I don't seem to have any intuition towards the gender of the baby now or previously, did you know and was right with any of your girls? Zafira sounds good! x

I'm always hopeless at guessing...in fact a close friend has given birth to a gorgeous baby girl this morning, and I was convinced she was having a boy! Hubby is convinced this one is a boy though and he's usually right but I would be very surprised, be quite funny as he'd like another girl, believe it or not ...fool, everyone keeps warning him that at some point we'd have 4 teenage girls, lol. We are finding out the sex.but we've made a deal...I didn't want to find out so we're keeping it to ourselves...apart from on here of course, although who knows how long that will last!!!? Ha ha

I was talking to a friend last night and she can't believe i still have no clue as to the gender of my baby lol, OH thought our last was a boy but he was wrong, with this baby he justs keeps saying we will see at the scan but its so obvious to everyone who knows us that he would really love to have a boy, we are not having any more children after this baby so if we do have a girl we will not be trying again for a boy. I wouldn't be able to keep the secret for the rest of the pregnancy good luck to you lol x

Hi mummies,

I was originally in this thread back in September, but sadly I lost my bean.
However.. I just wanted to post, to say that in October, I fell pregnant again and am due on 11th June now, am 11 weeks today!

I will still be stalking all your posts, I just wanted to share my happy news. Now off to find the june thread <3

Hi mummies,

However.. I just wanted to post, to say that in October, I fell pregnant again and am due on 11th June now, am 11 weeks today!

I will still be stalking all your posts, I just wanted to share my happy news. Now off to find the june thread <3

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :) June is a good month, that was when my son was born:) GL and a H&H 9 months to you!

Hi mummies,

Congratulations on your pregnancy, H&H 9months x

Hi girls, how are we all? Ive got my 20 week scan today and im sooooo excited to see my little girly again! We are going to tell the sonographer that we dont know sex and to tell us just to make sure she is still defo a girl, I got pictures of her labia from my gender scan so i would be surprised if she had grown a willy in 2 weeks!!lol!:dohh:

Hope everyone is okay....will post piccies when im back....xx:hugs:

Good Luck babyhopes !! Its my scan at 4.15pm - Going to be along day me thinks !!

Awww good luck aswell Laura, are you going to find out the sex today?? Mine is at 2.15 so just a little ahead of you, the morning seems to be dragging though! x

Hi mummies,

Fantastic news!! Congratulations on your little june bug xx

Hi girls, how are we all? Ive got my 20 week scan today and im sooooo excited to see my little girly again! We are going to tell the sonographer that we dont know sex and to tell us just to make sure she is still defo a girl, I got pictures of her labia from my gender scan so i would be surprised if she had grown a willy in 2 weeks!!lol!:dohh:

Hope everyone is okay....will post piccies when im back....xx:hugs:

Enjoy :)

Good luck to babyhopes and Laura on your scans today! :) Can't wait to hear the updates:)

Wow, pinkmummy and Tilly, so fantastic your scans are tomorrow! It is going to be an exciting week for scans:) GL

I have my scan today at 3pm. Hopefully, baby cooperates because I am dying to know the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->