April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

I have my scan today at 3pm. Hopefully, baby cooperates because I am dying to know the gender.

Good luck on your scan today!!! So excited to hear what you are having:)

Pretty sure my body hates me. I have Anterior Placenta Previa and I'm at a 1 in 3 risk of having Placenta Accreta again :dohh:

Bleeding Black I am sorry to hear about the anterior placenta previa I hope it resolves over the next few months... as for me right now I only have an anterior placenta... I dont like it at all... :( I want to feel my little guy like i did with my other two at this point...

Hi girls, well the scan went well, im still having a girl!! yaaayyy! And our little girl is adorable, a right little poser with pouting lips!!! She didnt move around a lot just had the odd stretch and yawn and i got told again by todays sonographer that she is very laid back and chilled out! Hmmmmm....hope she stays that way! LOL! Anyway here are some pics......:cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls, well the scan went well, im still having a girl!! yaaayyy! And our little girl is adorable, a right little poser with pouting lips!!! She didnt move around a lot just had the odd stretch and yawn and i got told again by todays sonographer that she is very laid back and chilled out! Hmmmmm....hope she stays that way! LOL! Anyway here are some pics......:cloud9:

Awww she's beautiful :)

Glad your scan went well. Very cute pics of your little girl:)

Thank you all! I am really hoping the placenta moves out of the way and I'll be free from having Placenta Accreta again...the problem with the PA is, it's very hard to catch on the ultrasound so I do end up having it and not know it until I deliver the baby. That's what happened with my first child. I'm secretly scared but I dont want to put anymore fear into my DF so I'm staying quiet about how it really makes me feel.

Hey all I just wanted to pop on and post my 21 wk bump. Not much has been going on other than really bad bump pain. It's my muscles not taking to growing very well. If I do any lifting or bending over I end up in a ton of pain, I guess it's good because I am getting to practice my breathing and staying relaxed for labor..yep it hurts that bad. I keep having to make sure it's not contractions. How is everyone doing?

Attachments

• Snapshot_20111122_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20111122_2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0

Cute pics, can't wait to have my scan today x

Hey all I just wanted to pop on and post my 21 wk bump. Not much has been going on other than really bad bump pain. It's my muscles not taking to growing very well. If I do any lifting or bending over I end up in a ton of pain, I guess it's good because I am getting to practice my breathing and staying relaxed for labor..yep it hurts that bad. I keep having to make sure it's not contractions. How is everyone doing?

Lovely bump! sorry your in a bit of pain, hope it starts to feel better soon. Nice christmas tree to lol! x

Good luck Tilly n pinkmummy!!!! Enjoy your scans girls!!

Cute bump wantingbbump! Will post my 20 week bump pic later! Lovin the xmas tree, cant wait to put mine up, 2 more weeks to go til i do!! xx

Well bubs is jumpin all over this morn in bed so i shone my iphone on my tummy and i could see her moving!! Right around my belly button so much higher than ive felt her before and now i see the movement! How exciting!!! Feel a bit achey this mornin around my abdomen n hips so think its a growth spurt day! x

How is everyone else?? xx

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/photo.jpg

Well from a very shocked me - We are team :blue: !!! I really believed it was a girl. I have ALOT of nieces and only one much older nephew !! My whole family are delighted - but I am still in major shock !!! I'm happy as it took 8 years to have our daughter and falling pregnant again was a shock in itself..... but a boy - I am shocked !!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->