April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/photo.jpg

Well from a very shocked me - We are team :blue: !!! I really believed it was a girl. I have ALOT of nieces and only one much older nephew !! My whole family are delighted - but I am still in major shock !!! I'm happy as it took 8 years to have our daughter and falling pregnant again was a shock in itself..... but a boy - I am shocked !!! :haha:

At least the shock is now I guess and not when you give birth, plenty of time to get used to the idea. I'm going to be a teeny teeny bit sad I think if they say this is a girl today, not because I don't want another girl but because this is def our last so it will mean never having a son, if that makes sense!? However hubby would really prefer another girl! And I do absolutely love.the girls name we've picked :)

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/photo.jpg

Well from a very shocked me - We are team :blue: !!! I really believed it was a girl. I have ALOT of nieces and only one much older nephew !! My whole family are delighted - but I am still in major shock !!! I'm happy as it took 8 years to have our daughter and falling pregnant again was a shock in itself..... but a boy - I am shocked !!! :haha:

How amazing! Congratulations and welcome to team blue:)

good luck to tilly and pinkmummy with their scans today:) So excited for an update!!!

Congrats Laura!!! x

Well had my scan today, baby is doing well, i have anterior placenta so will need another scan at 32wks to check the placenta has moved, but we are having a BOY!!! X

Hey Everyone,

I had my scan yesterday and we are having a very healthy and perfect little girl!!! She is adorable :) They said she is almost 1lb already and is measuring a few days ahead of my due date.

Congrats Laura!!! x

Well had my scan today, baby is doing well, i have anterior placenta so will need another scan at 32wks to check the placenta has moved, but we are having a BOY!!! X

Congrats on a BOY!!! :)

Hey Everyone,

I had my scan yesterday and we are having a very healthy and perfect little girl!!! She is adorable :) They said she is almost 1lb already and is measuring a few days ahead of my due date.

Awww....congrats on a girl!! So glad your scan went well:)

So happy to hear everyone's LO's are healthy and you guys now know what team you are on :)
Tilly87- I have an anterior placenta as well... do you feel the baby move very much? for me I barely feel him at all!

So happy to hear everyone's LO's are healthy and you guys now know what team you are on :)
Tilly87- I have an anterior placenta as well... do you feel the baby move very much? for me I barely feel him at all!

I don't feel him very much at all! and i have noticed that i felt movements much stronger with my girls, OH can't feel any movements at all and he really wants to feel them lol. I hope the placenta moves because i'm a bit scared about having a c-section, did you have natural births with your other 2 LOs? x

Congratulations Tilly on your boy!! We are having a girl!! 4 girls...oh my hubby really is outnumbered, ha ha. Congrats DJF too xxx

Congratulations Tilly on your boy!! We are having a girl!! 4 girls...oh my hubby really is outnumbered, ha ha. Congrats DJF too xxx

Congrats hun, you were right about having a girl! x

Yep...I figured that after 3 girls already it was bound to be. Had to accept that I'm never going to have a son but Nyah its so cute I wouldn't have it any other way already, and hubby and our girls were thrilled so it's all smiles here...trying hard to think of a one syllable middle name for Nyah now...any suggestions very welcome, surname Humber? Ooh Tilly I'm thrilled you got your boy, had a feeling we were carrying opposite sex. Xx

How about nyah rose I think that's pretty or nyah eve congrats to everyon who's found out teams this week still many more boys than girls I see :)

I found out today that I have placenta pervia as well I'm praying it goes away I don't want a c section :-(

congrats to everyone who recently had scans! I love coming on here now to see all the updates!

Pinkmummy, Nyah is a very cute name! What about Nyah Rae? Thats the only suggestion I have right now

Congrats hun, you were right about having a girl! x

Yep...I figured that after 3 girls already it was bound to be. Had to accept that I'm never going to have a son but Nyah its so cute I wouldn't have it any other way already, and hubby and our girls were thrilled so it's all smiles here...trying hard to think of a one syllable middle name for Nyah now...any suggestions very welcome, surname Humber? Ooh Tilly I'm thrilled you got your boy, had a feeling we were carrying opposite sex. Xx

I thought mine would be a girl to but i was wrong! Thats a lovely name, sorry but i'm useless at picking out names so will be no help. Sorry it wasn't a boy, you will love your little girl no matter what x

I found out today that I have placenta pervia as well I'm praying it goes away I don't want a c section :-(

I have a scan at 32wks to see if mine goes placenta previa but its 12wks away so hopefully we will be lucky! I read on the internet that the placenta only moves up in 50% of cases so FXs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->