April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

Ooh I love all those suggestions, we're thinking right now that we might go with Nyah Eve thank you. I really hope for all those with placenta pravia that it sorts itself out, I have my fingers crossed for you. Looking forward to seeing more scan updates on here soon everyone, congrats to everyone so far on theirs :)

Tilly I'm praying we are that 50% I've been ready about it online and I really wish I didn't its only freaking me out more. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Tilly I'm praying we are that 50% I've been ready about it online and I really wish I didn't its only freaking me out more. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Same here, the sonographer didn't really tell me much so been doing my own research. FXs we are in the 50% x

Happy Turkey day everyone <3
So happy to hear everyone's LO's are healthy and you guys now know what team you are on :)
Tilly87- I have an anterior placenta as well... do you feel the baby move very much? for me I barely feel him at all!

I don't feel him very much at all! and i have noticed that i felt movements much stronger with my girls, OH can't feel any movements at all and he really wants to feel them lol. I hope the placenta moves because i'm a bit scared about having a c-section, did you have natural births with your other 2 LOs? x

It makes my hubby upset he cant feel it either... I want him and my DS & DD to feel him as well not just me....
ABout the c-sections I delivered both mine naturally but during labor with my son they told that I could not deliver a baby over 7lbs and my son was 6 lbs 6 oz.. this little boy is already measuring ahead of schedule so I am worried I will need one

Happy Turkey day everyone <3
So happy to hear everyone's LO's are healthy and you guys now know what team you are on :)
Tilly87- I have an anterior placenta as well... do you feel the baby move very much? for me I barely feel him at all!

I don't feel him very much at all! and i have noticed that i felt movements much stronger with my girls, OH can't feel any movements at all and he really wants to feel them lol. I hope the placenta moves because i'm a bit scared about having a c-section, did you have natural births with your other 2 LOs? x

It makes my hubby upset he cant feel it either... I want him and my DS & DD to feel him as well not just me....
ABout the c-sections I delivered both mine naturally but during labor with my son they told that I could not deliver a baby over 7lbs and my son was 6 lbs 6 oz.. this little boy is already measuring ahead of schedule so I am worried I will need one

I worry that unless the placenta moves up OH won't get to feel baby throughout the whole pregnancy, it would be nice if my 2 DDs could feel him as well. I had 2 natural births and the thought of a c-section terrifies me i would give birth any day over that lol x

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope that you all have an amazing day and big full pregnant tummies!!! We all have a great reason to be thankful this year!!!

Hey ladies :) So how was everyones Thanksgiving? Also black friday? Any amazing deals you were able to grab?

Hey ladies :) So how was everyones Thanksgiving? Also black friday? Any amazing deals you were able to grab?

My thanksgiving was great!! How was yours? I got a 40 inch lcd/hdtv for $235:happydance: I also bought over $200 in material to make Airy's cloth diaper covers for $60 :happydance: Then a bunch of gifts for the kids. Did you go shopping?

I had an amazing thanksgiving! It was my first one making it for my family and we had so much!! Black friday- I couldnt stay awake after cooking all day I fell asleep at 9pm! Congrats on the TV!! OMG you make cloth diapers?! I have been looking online all day where to buy some cute inexpensive covers.. I bought some prefolds earlier :)

here a pic of my bump progression. thinking i need to just discard week 18 since its closer up and I must have been super bloated :)

https://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc376/angelalaws09/B14weeks-1.jpg

and Brooke, I cant believe you cooked for Thanksgiving. That is something I never want responsibility for haha. Im pretty good at bringing side dishes or desser though ;-)

Oh yeah I am so proud of myself! I made home made pies Apple, Cherry, & Pumpkin then I made a ham with pineapple and cherries turkey with rosemary garlic thyme sage and olive oil, green bean casserole, stuffing, cranberry sauce, & gravy :)

sounds like all u ladies had a great Thanksgiving:) In canada the black friday sales r not as good:( i did get a few good deals online though:) Tomorrow are the Cyber Mondays sales, so i will check those out online.

i am 22 weeks today! The weeks r really starting to go fast now! How is everyone else feeling?

Glad to hear everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We did too - made a turkey dinner for 16 people. I was beat by the end and my back was killing me but it was worth it. Not as much fun to get weighed at my OB appointment the next morning though. I weighed myself in the morning Thanksgiving day before eating anything and weighed 4 lbs more the next day at my appointment! Luckily the OB didn't say anything about my weight.

I didn't do any black Friday shopping. But yesterday we went and bought our nursery furniture which was fun. Next weekend we are going to the shore and there is a big outlet mall there so that's when we will do most of our Christmas shopping.

I had an amazing thanksgiving! It was my first one making it for my family and we had so much!! Black friday- I couldnt stay awake after cooking all day I fell asleep at 9pm! Congrats on the TV!! OMG you make cloth diapers?! I have been looking online all day where to buy some cute inexpensive covers.. I bought some prefolds earlier :)

My mom and I did dinner together. She cooked the turkey and I made the prime rib. I have to say my prime rib was amazing and everyone was eating it and saying that I need to make one for every get together..lol Yeah I am making Airy's cloth diapers and covers. I also bought some prefolds but I am going to be cutting them up to make some newborn size ones. I am using a newborn diaper as a pattern and it seems to be working. Then I am going to make some OS and put snaps on them. I will post a link to a place that has some great deals right now on covers for you. If the deal is still going on when I get paid I am going to buy some because I feel that you can never have too many cute covers.

Here is the link
https://www.theluvyourbaby.com/

Oooh can you change my date to April 2nd and Team Pink? Thanks immensely :) xx

Had my scan today, baby is doing very well. however I have a posterior placenta previa totally covering cervix and am now not allowed penetrive sex, 10 days before my wedding and honeymoon.

We did eventually decide to find out sex and I am also carrying a boy, which is a huge shock as I was convinced it was going to be a girl.

Here is the little man

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/cea2f356.jpg

Oooh can you change my date to April 2nd and Team Pink? Thanks immensely :) xx

All updated :) Yay another girl not very many so far
Did they tell you that they were changing the date or did the ultrasound just show an earlier date?
When I went in for my ultrasound all the scans showed the baby was 6-7 days ahead but my doctor wasn't there so no one told me if the date would change?

Had my scan today, baby is doing very well. however I have a posterior placenta previa totally covering cervix and am now not allowed penetrive sex, 10 days before my wedding and honeymoon.

We did eventually decide to find out sex and I am also carrying a boy, which is a huge shock as I was convinced it was going to be a girl.

Here is the little man

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/twilliamssbt/cea2f356.jpg

Congratulations on a boy, that's a real shame to be told that though right before your wedding, poor you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->