April Hatchlings <3 twenty12[8 babies!!]

So glad everything worked out missangie, definitely sounds like time to slow down....blimey 45 hours a week teaching gymnastics, you must be shattered! I'm starting to feel like I did in 1st trimester again now....very emotional and increasingly tired. My three year old suddenly wants carried all the time and I just can't do it but worried she'll feel pushed out if I refuse.

Omg the pain :( I have severe SPD and am in constant agony feels like someone us ripping my pelvis apart x

did you have this bad of pain with your other children? :-( Hope you can find some sort of relief
. I didn't with my eldest but did with my 2nd it was one of the reasons I was induced early however this feels worse than it did with him I'm seeing my consultant again in 8 days so hoping to get a physio referal

mum2beagain- I am so sorry you are feeling so terrible. :( hopefully you get some relief soon
missangie- omg that must have been so scary! 45 hours a week! thats insane! I hope the pains stop and that you can start working less.. :)

ASM- I have been having severe pain in my right side under my ribcage that the doctor is suspecting to be gallstones... awaiting an ultrasound then we will discuss my options... I think even if they try and tell me surgery is safe during pregnancy I will NOT do it! Guess I will just try and lay around more.

Hi April Mommies! I'm due with my first on April 27th. We start a childbirth education class tonight, so I'm super excited!

So glad everything worked out missangie, definitely sounds like time to slow down....blimey 45 hours a week teaching gymnastics, you must be shattered! I'm starting to feel like I did in 1st trimester again now....very emotional and increasingly tired. My three year old suddenly wants carried all the time and I just can't do it but worried she'll feel pushed out if I refuse.

I agree about the first tri feeling, I have been VERY emotional and exhausted all the time. With my job, its tough because I really want to be making as much money as I can before our little boy comes and my boss is willing to switch me to part time but he doesnt want to do that until March. (which is what, 4-5 weeks before my due date. I really dont think I can do what I am doing for another month and a half!) My mom keeps reminding me that I need to be looking out for not only myself but for the baby as well. Which is so true...

Hi April Mommies! I'm due with my first on April 27th. We start a childbirth education class tonight, so I'm super excited!

Welcome!!! Hope you have fun at your class! Hubby and I started ours last Thursday and have 4 more Thursday classes to go! I love the name you have chosen :)

Laura 077 hi, and welcome :) . April 27th is my youngest daughters birthday :) , hope you enjoy your class.
Missangie, it's so hard trying to do what's right isn't it, I remember being under so much pressure arty work with my first pregnancy....they had me running the whole of the checkouts at asda all alone for the first three hours of my 8 hour shift each morning and in the end something had to give, and it had to be work. I hope you find a way to get a bit more rest soon. X

Laura 077 hi, and welcome :) . April 27th is my youngest daughters birthday :) , hope you enjoy your class.
Missangie, it's so hard trying to do what's right isn't it, I remember being under so much pressure arty work with my first pregnancy....they had me running the whole of the checkouts at asda all alone for the first three hours of my 8 hour shift each morning and in the end something had to give, and it had to be work. I hope you find a way to get a bit more rest soon. X

Thank you! I just dont want to put my boss in a tough stop or my co-workers and Im not sure why I feel that way because I know that if they NEED to, they can figure something out to make things a bit easier on me. (for example, I could easily be taken out of some of my classes and put in the lobby to do office work instead) I just need to speak up and plan on doing so when I go in tomorrow. :)

Awesome! I'm so excited to be having a spring baby. We did have fun although we are the farthest from our due date in our class. I've been having a lot of blood pressure issues, so I wanted to be sure I was able to take the classes and didn't want to wait until far into 3rd tri. :)

Hey Laura 007!! Welcome and congrats:) Having a spring baby will be so nice. Hubby and I wanted a spring baby too. So glad it worked out:)

Hey Ladies! How is everyone feeling today? It is a crappy rainy day here and I have a migraine:( Hopefully it will go away soon. I am also feeling a bit dizzy today too. Maybe that has something to do with the migraine.
Hubby finished the nursery and I am going to take pictures and post soon. My dd took the camera and hid it on me! lol When I find it, I will post some pics.

I was wondering if I could your opinions on names for our little guy? Hubby and I are having a hard time picking one. Hubby really loves the name Xavier, so I caved and let him use it as a middle name. There will be 2 middle names because one is a family name.
Here is what we like so far:

-Nicholas Robert Xavier
-Landon Robert Xavier
-Logan Robert Xavier
-Connor Robert Xavier

I would love to know what you ladies think. Thanx:)

Mari30me- I love the name Landon Robert Xavier :)
Sorry you have such a terrible migraine I know how you feel though.
I feel like this pregnancy has been rough on a lot of us.
Can't wait to see the nursery photos!! :)

I just got back from the hospital a bit ago, spent 3 hours there being monitored since I called the advice nurse at 3am since I was having some dull constant cramping and lower back pain. (nothing that hurt much but just something I hadnt been experiencing before) Plus, I have not been feeling my little guy move much for the past week, I still felt him a few times almost every day but before he was punching and kicking like crazy daily. So the advice nurse said to go to labor and delivery to be checked out. He was moving like crazy once we were there, I could hear him on the doppler kicking and squirming and rolling and moving. They checked my cervix and everything seemed fine. She said she could see some small activity on the monitor with my body but nothing to be concerned about and finally they sent me home to just relax and take it easy. I have a feeling Ive been doing too much at work (I teach gymnastics and work 45 hrs a week) and my body was just telling me to slow down! Anyway, all is well and I see my midwife on Friday to make sure everything is still a-o-k (and to do the gestational diabetes test and get my Rhogam shot...)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Glad you are doing okay!! That is scary. I had something similar happen last week with the decreased movement. Take it easy!

I was wondering if I could your opinions on names for our little guy? Hubby and I are having a hard time picking one. Hubby really loves the name Xavier, so I caved and let him use it as a middle name. There will be 2 middle names because one is a family name.
Here is what we like so far:

-Nicholas Robert Xavier
-Landon Robert Xavier
-Logan Robert Xavier
-Connor Robert Xavier

I would love to know what you ladies think. Thanx:)

My favorites are Nicholas and Logan. Great names!

Mari30me- I love the name Landon Robert Xavier :)
Sorry you have such a terrible migraine I know how you feel though.
I feel like this pregnancy has been rough on a lot of us.
Can't wait to see the nursery photos!! :)

Thanx Brooke:) I think I am having more issues with this pregnancy because it is the 3rd one. I guess it is just more stress on the body as we have been through this before. I am sure you are noticing this too.
I really like Landon too, but I also like Nicholas. But hubby like Landon more than Nicholas. Do you think Landon goes well with Leah and Lucas? Those are my dd and ds's name's. I am so not trying to go for an "L" theme", but I think I am just drawn to "L" names:)
I am still looking for my camera!! I am going to vaccum soon, hopefully I will find while I am cleaning. lol

I just got back from the hospital a bit ago, spent 3 hours there being monitored since I called the advice nurse at 3am since I was having some dull constant cramping and lower back pain. (nothing that hurt much but just something I hadnt been experiencing before) Plus, I have not been feeling my little guy move much for the past week, I still felt him a few times almost every day but before he was punching and kicking like crazy daily. So the advice nurse said to go to labor and delivery to be checked out. He was moving like crazy once we were there, I could hear him on the doppler kicking and squirming and rolling and moving. They checked my cervix and everything seemed fine. She said she could see some small activity on the monitor with my body but nothing to be concerned about and finally they sent me home to just relax and take it easy. I have a feeling Ive been doing too much at work (I teach gymnastics and work 45 hrs a week) and my body was just telling me to slow down! Anyway, all is well and I see my midwife on Friday to make sure everything is still a-o-k (and to do the gestational diabetes test and get my Rhogam shot...)

Hope everyone is doing well!

I am glad you LO is ok. I hate when the baby's movement's start too slow down. I would definitely try to slow down if you can, but I know it is hard when you work fulltime. Take care hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->