April is HERE!!! Any other April WTTers???

I'm a little worried as I drink quite a lot of tea (granted this is my only vice lol)! Should I just switch to decaf ASAP and suck it up? :) Also I'm a little bit of a crafter too (I've been doing paintings for a potential nursery) - I figure I have to keep myself busy or I'll go insane! It's so nice to chat with WTTers all over the world who share my excitement :)

Ooo babylove you'll have to post us a pic of your paintings! I'd love to see them.

I wouldn't worry too much about the tea. Maybe see whether or not you can replace a few cups with decaff and cut down gradually? You may find that once you fall pg you'll go right off both tea and coffee, it's quite common. You're still allowed tea and coffee when pg just reduced amounts x

I will post some pics for sure...and oh my goodness I can't imagine going off tea! It is my favourite thing in the whole world! Thanks for your advice. Where in Cheshire do you live? I went to Chester uni from 2003-2007. Loved living there :)

I will be TTC in April. :) It's all I can think about, to be honest!

Baby Love it could happen!!! I am a tea drinker - even more so in the past few years now that I am off coffee and it was like a switch went off and I didn't want to touch it (or any other hot drinks) at all until partway through the second tri. Same with salad - I used to eat a salad every day with lunch then one day I opened the container and just said no. Tossed it in the garbage and didn't really eat much salad again until late in the trird tri (bad I know!) But I did up my apple intake by about 200%!!! Pregnancy will do weird things to you LOL!!!

And whoppy I hope I can get pg while breastfeeding!!! That gives me hope!!!

xx

Welcome Firedancer41!!!! More April/May TTCers!!! :happydance:

xx

Yay there are lots of us now!!! I have taken a shed load of ibuprofen to numb my arm so I have less pain now! It got me thinking. How many of you ladies are charting, if not already then planning to? I don't really know where to start.

Good question, Buttercup! I want to start charting but don't really know where to begin! And yikes, Sun - I don't eat salad right now so maybe being pregnant will change that ;)

I have just started charting CM this month, and plan to also use OPKs to get to learn my cycle. I never had to before, however it makes me feel like I am doing something proactive while I wait, and being older, I am nervous about it not being as easy this time around.

Baby love, do you know Cheshire Oaks and The Colleseum? I live very close to them. What a small small world!!!! Are you canadian or Bristish in Canada?

I'm not planning to chart unless it takes a bit too long to fall. My cycle is and always has been all over the shop. But with Amelia it only took one little accident - one shot one goal lol

Yes, I know Cheshire Oaks! I used to shop there when I felt brave enough! ;) And I'm British in Canada - my OH is Canadian so I decided to uproot myself in the name of love LOL!I hope we fall quick enough that I don't have to faff with charts and stuff, hehe!

I was thinking of charting since the last one took a while but I have no idea what I'm doing at all. I was browsing in the TTC forum and had to look up all the abbreviations cuz I had no idea what they meant LOL ... Plus as you say Firedancer, it makes me feel like I am doing something proactive!

Baby Love - didn't even notice you are in London, On - just assumed it was the other London! How are you liking it in Canada - I am also in Ontario and was living in Toronto until recently (sniff - I miss it). A good friend of mine did the opposite move - she moved across the pond to Ireland in the name of love!

xx

Aww that's lovely! How long have you been over there for now? LOL I can count on 2 hands the number of times I have been shopping at cheshire oaks. It drives me insane! I literally live within walking distance too lol

I hope we all fall quickly too. OH is hoping it takes a few months and not just the one off this time!

Whoppy-pop you have a new ticker! Yay!

I'm not charting officially at first - the reason I got the Implanon out now is so I can hopefully get back to being regular AF wise so that I at least know when I could possibly be ovulating when we do TTC.

OH thinks he's potent and one lethal babydance will make the baby come.

This is one of the times I want to prove to him that he is right :ninja:

PMSL Buttercup, it's not often we want to prove them right is it?!

Yeah I stole your ticker idea when I saw baby love's thread about WTT tickers.

I've been here almost a year now! In that time we got married (in Niagara) and moved into a new place, and have applied for my immigration papers! Now we're playing a waiting game so that I can get healthcare... :)

Crikey you've had a very busy year! I know absolutely nothing about emigrating to Canada, but I'm sure it's not an easy process! x

I've been here almost a year now! In that time we got married (in Niagara) and moved into a new place, and have applied for my immigration papers! Now we're playing a waiting game so that I can get healthcare... :)

It took my sister in law quite a long time (from USA), but they went about it badly. They got married outside the country and then moved back as a couple and didn't notify anyone about their status until they reached customs. They could have gotten it much quicker if they had gone about it another way. My good friends fiance got his health card pretty quickly (he's from Mexico) so I hope it happens soon for you!!!

I like that WTT ticker - I might have to add it to my siggy!

xx

We're hoping to get my papers in July and start TTC in August, fingers crossed! Where in Canada are you? Yeah it's a cute ticker, I finally managed to make a WTT one on Daisy path after some good advice from Whoppy-pop (thanks again by the way!). I guess it has been a busy year, but I'm the kind of person who loves to organise so when I'm sat waiting I go a little nuts! This site is good for keeping me busy making new friends ;)

We're hoping to get my papers in July and start TTC in August, fingers crossed! Where in Canada are you? Yeah it's a cute ticker, I finally managed to make a WTT one on Daisy path after some good advice from Whoppy-pop (thanks again by the way!). I guess it has been a busy year, but I'm the kind of person who loves to organise so when I'm sat waiting I go a little nuts! This site is good for keeping me busy making new friends ;)

BnB keeps me very busy now that I am on mat leave! Which is good since we just moved out of Toronto (sniff!) and now live in the boonies!! So I don't really know anyone and I am a bit housebound! But luckily I have Bun to fill the days. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->