April is HERE!!! Any other April WTTers???

We are ttc in May!! Can't wait! :baby:
I was shopping in Boots earlier and all the folic acid tablets seem to be in tablets or capsules. Does anybody know if anywhere does chewable tablets or medicine instead?? I have a phobia of swallowing tablets (pathetic I know). Amy xx

Ok, I was in Tesco this evening stocking up on Prenatal Vitamins (they have 3 for 2 offer on at the moment!) and apparently BnB is now filtering into my life more as I saw this and thought of you Amy.

Abidec Optimum Syrup - Folic Acid and Omega 3 in syrup form!

It was a 24 hour Tesco but a little one so I'm sure you will find it in most of them!

Hope that helps! :happydance:

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi girls i'm new here. Me and OH have decided to TTC at the beginning of April. i have just finished bcp and for the next couple of months we will be ntnp (so i don't know if i belong here) but thought that as we're not officially TTC yet i could join in with you. Anyway i'm still getting used to some of the abbreviations so apologies if i get things wrong.
Roll on April...... x

:wave:
Welcome to BnB!!!!

Ofcourse you are welcome here and good luck with the ntnp :happydance:
Also under the Forum Help & Testing thread there is a list of abbreviations - I still have to peek in there once and a while!
xx

Thank you so much Buttercup3!!:thumbup:
I will look for that the next time I am in Tesco. Well spotted and so kind of you to think of me:hugs:
Amy xx

We are ttc our first in May. Mostly to do with my work, but also we would love to have an early in the year baby.

Right now I am just trying to get more healthy, working out daily and eating better. Going to try and get in a good routine now, so it won't be as hard when we do get pregnant!

Hi can I join you all? I'm getting married in March so hoping to start trying end of march beginning of April. Really can't wait, am so excited, this will hopefully be my third child. Just have to get coil removed now, fingers crossed my cycles return soon-ish so I can get charting.
Vic x

Welcome carla1234 and mummy_vic!!!!

We will be TTC our 2nd, but I am breastfeeding so my cycles are still all over the place - I don't even know if I will have my period by the time we want to start but I am hopeful! I'm also enjoying the food I love since when pregnant I am really picky! :haha:

Congrats on the wedding mummy!

I'm getting married on April 7th and will be ntnp for no.1 from then (or a few days before), so very early April for me.

Ditto, except my wedding is April 9th! We'll be NTNP from then (or a few days before), and then when I get back from honeymoon on the 19th I'll come off my remaining medication (it shouldn't harm the baby in the very early stages, it affects brain chemistry so until the baby has a brain chemistry of it's own there shouldn't be an effect) and then TTC properly. :happydance: I'm so excited! I've been making a list of things I'd like for the baby, like which washable nappies I want to try one each of, which carrier I want to buy, etc. Sad, I know, but I need something to direct my mental energy into!:blush:

We'll be trying April-ish (if I have my way lol) -- my girlfriend has finally given April as the date we can start looking for a donor (after much 'tell me tell me tell me' from me!) so hopefully we'll find someone suitable soon and can get on with making our baby.

I'm sososososo excited !! I've spend most of the time since she told me (only yesterday evening lol) looking through websites at nursery furniture, baby clothes, pushchairs, slings all sorts. Well, it doesn't hurt to start pricing things up does it?!

3 months and counting...

Hi Kess and allstars!!!! :wave:

Kess - I use washable nappies and they are really great!

You and allstars will be ahead of the game by taking a look at things you want to buy now. We really didn't prepare much since I was going on mat leave a month before my date and we were going to use that time to get everything ready, but instead I went into labour the day after mat leave started!! So we are still trying to decide what stroller to buy (its really snowy here so we have time) - but it would have been much easier to have everything ready. We just finished the nursery a week ago! :dohh:

allstars - April is a great month to TTC!! Is April the month you are going to start looking for the donor, or the month you will be actively TTC? Friends of mine have been trying to decide on a donor for months - hopefully they will be TTC soon too (need to get them on BnB - everyone must become as addicted as me!! :haha:)

xx

Well, technically we're only starting to look for a donor in April, but I'm keeping with the PMA and thinking that we'll find one straight away and be able to try before the month is out...realistically I know it'll probably take longer than that but I'm so excited I can't help it, lol !!

Hello to the members of the thread that I haven't welcomed yet!

I'm so excited!!!! We're having Amelia's rockinghorse delivered today and afterwards I'm taking a trip to boots to stock up on the Folic acid!

Well, technically we're only starting to look for a donor in April, but I'm keeping with the PMA and thinking that we'll find one straight away and be able to try before the month is out...realistically I know it'll probably take longer than that but I'm so excited I can't help it, lol !!

Positive thoughts for you here then Allstars, I hope you find your donor quickly!

It's all so exciting isn't it?! :happydance:

Does anyone know how soon is the earliest I could expect morning sickness? That would influence whether the BDing a week before the wedding (when I'm ovulating) is actually NTNP or if I'll be using contraception. I don't want to be feeling sick on the way back from honeymoon...

Eeek coil is being removed on Tuesday and started folic acid today! Feels a bit scary now lol!

Kes I started with MS at 5+3 and it got gradually worse. Plus most women feel incredibly exhausted. I was getting up for work at the last second and coming home and straight to bed. Hopefully though you'll be one of the lucky ones!

Mummy Vic good luck with having your coil out!

Whoppy-Pop, does 5+3 mean 5 weeks and 3 days? Is that about normal do you know?

Wow, allstars! That is exciting news. I'm sure you'll find a donor quickly enough. Will you be using an anonymous one? :hugs:

Kess - It depends on the person when to expect ms. For some people it is one of the first symptoms, and others it hits a few weeks later. I agree though - 6-7 weeks is typical. I didn't have much ms last time - it was totally tolerable and I would have been able to do whatever. Hope you are the same!

mummy_vic - It is getting real now - almost February!!! April will be here before we know it!

xx

Wow, allstars! That is exciting news. I'm sure you'll find a donor quickly enough. Will you be using an anonymous one? :hugs:

I'm not sure tbh...still considering pros and cons -- what about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->