April/May FET anyone?

Couldnt start oestrogen today - my hormones are crazy again haha. Damn it. Ahwell. I didnt want to try provera if I could help it, being how much it mucked me up last time - so going to see if AF comes within 10 days. Which hormone tests says it should - annnmd I think I got ovulation symptoms this month too. So fingers are crossed!

I take it AF hasnt arrived for you yet?? :(

Couldnt start oestrogen today - my hormones are crazy again haha. Damn it. Ahwell. I didnt want to try provera if I could help it, being how much it mucked me up last time - so going to see if AF comes within 10 days. Which hormone tests says it should - annnmd I think I got ovulation symptoms this month too. So fingers are crossed!

I take it AF hasnt arrived for you yet?? :(

oh no!! :wacko: Hope it arrives without need for provera - be good if you could avoid it. :thumbup:

Nope, no bloody AF here. My cycles are just all out of whack. I will just have to hope it comes by Friday, if not, i'll just have to ring the clinic and see what they say. :dohh: Never straight forward is it! :nope:

Oh that sucks :( - Its so hard waiting with irregular cycles huh. Definitely becomes a guessing game :(

Day 1 today! Start my oestrogen tomorrow, then hopefully embryo transfer not too far away :)

Day 1 today! Start my oestrogen tomorrow, then hopefully embryo transfer not too far away :)

Great news - good luck!! :happydance: AF came for me too, meds coming on Friday, and schedule is due in the post. Here we go! :winkwink:

Yay thats awesome that yours came too! I picked up some meds to get me through; but I have to get more on the 15th - apparently the regular chemist doesn't stock enough at once. Im also expecting a call at the end of the week with my cycle plan itself and the dates for scans, bloodtests and embryo transfer date.

Praying that this is the month for us :)

I hope it's a lucky month of BFP's! My schedule is here and I start meds on 28th of April, with transfer expected around 27th of May... here we go ladies... :D

Ladies, we had our FET this Monday at 5pm. (I'm technically 5dp exactly right now) yesterday and the day before (so days 3-4 past transfer) I had cramping and pms type symptoms. Took a test 4dp and negative. Took one 5dp and still negative. I'm feeling very disheartened. We did a fresh IVF cycle 3 years ago and only transferred one embryo and conceived my son the first try and tested positive about 4-5 DPT with him. We froze 4 embryos and only one survived the thaw. The embryologist said it was "satisfactory" to transfer. Anyone else experience anything close to this? I'm trying to stay positive but its lessening as the days go. We gave everything we had to having my son and attempting this pregnancy. I know it's the end of the road in this journey for us. Especially since we have no embryos left. No one truly understands Accept for TTC sisters

Ladies, we had our FET this Monday at 5pm. (I'm technically 5dp exactly right now) yesterday and the day before (so days 3-4 past transfer) I had cramping and pms type symptoms. Took a test 4dp and negative. Took one 5dp and still negative. I'm feeling very disheartened. We did a fresh IVF cycle 3 years ago and only transferred one embryo and conceived my son the first try and tested positive about 4-5 DPT with him. We froze 4 embryos and only one survived the thaw. The embryologist said it was "satisfactory" to transfer. Anyone else experience anything close to this? I'm trying to stay positive but its lessening as the days go. We gave everything we had to having my son and attempting this pregnancy. I know it's the end of the road in this journey for us. Especially since we have no embryos left. No one truly understands Accept for TTC sisters

Aw Abby, fingers crossed it's just too early for the test to tell xx Try not to be too disheartened until blood test day. I totally understand, I was the first with my fresh transfer. Of course I was always super hopeful - but in the back of my head I think I knew all along it hadnt worked. But again, don't give up hope just yet! Sending you lots of prayers xx

Afm; Got a letter from my doctor with all my dates etc. I have a scan on Friday - and a blood test next sunday, then all things going well with my drugs and results I will get the embryo transferred on the 29th April. Crazy - it feels so real now. I think until now, it kind of didn't even feel like things had started. But now suddenly it does.

Thanks so much for replying. It will be 7dp 5dt at 5pm tonight. I took another Dollar store test this morning and negative. I keep tricking myself that I'm even seeing a super faint faint line but my husband says no. There's always an evap line on the tests I take in the morning after but obviously those don't count. I will have my husband stop and get a more expensive one on his way home but sure am feeling so doubtful. I already had a clear positive by now with my son from our first ever IVf cycle (3years ago now since he's 2) I guess I'm expecting the same results. My beta is Wednesday but if its negative that morning I won't go in. Just feeling negative all together. I'm ready for some wine and healing time :(

How u going abby?? And everyone else??
I had my transfer today - all went well. The first embryo to be thawed was suitable, so just that one went home :) :). Will continue progynova and utrogeston now until testing day! :)
Fingers are crossed its a sticky one!

Hi, sorry, only returned from hols yesterday and a bit jet lagged.

Abby - sorry to see you was getting negative results - did it change at all?

K.N. - Good luck now that you're PUPO!! Really hope you get your BFP! :)

BabyD, lovely to see you back, how was your holiday? I see your Meds have started, how exciting, do you have an estimated transfer date yet?

X

BabyD, lovely to see you back, how was your holiday? I see your Meds have started, how exciting, do you have an estimated transfer date yet?

X

Hi Pinkie :flower:

I have my last scan on 20th May, so I presume it will be the following week if lining is thick enough. x

Fingers crossed for you bdancing!! :D :D

X

I have my last scan on 20th May, so I presume it will be the following week if lining is thick enough. x

My transfer is estimated between 21st - 24th May.
We really need to stop meeting like this x

X

My transfer is estimated between 21st - 24th May.
We really need to stop meeting like this x

:happydance: I love being your ivf buddy Pinkie after all these years ;), but I think we really deserve this to be our time :hugs: I hope you're ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->