April/May FET anyone?

Baby dancing-did you have your transfer?

Not yet. They are taking 4 day 3 embryos out today and we are hoping to grow them to blastocyst. If they don't like the lab conditions, we will transfer 2 best ones asap. How about you? :flower:

Our first two embryos have survived the thaw 100% 8 cell and 7 cell, second 2 have lost 50% of their cells going from 9 to 5 cells and 7 to 4 cells, so now we are getting the next 2 out to see if they're any better. If not, we will go today and have the 8 and 7 cell put in. This is literally our only go now �� geeps X

The next two have survived the thaw. They will put the 4 in the incubator and see how they are in the morning. If they look unhappy in the lab then we will transfer best 2 tomorrow, and if they're ok we will transfer Friday. We have a 9, 8, 7, and 6 cell, but 9 looks lowest grade X What a ride!

This is great news BabyD, I will be thinking of your little embies and hope they stay happy til Friday xx

This is great news BabyD, I will be thinking of your little embies and hope they stay happy til Friday xx

Thanks Pinkie :flower: I wish they'd grown them before freezing as this is just ridiculous. :shrug: I just need 2 by tomorrow or Friday to pop back in then we're done. :thumbup:

Hope you're doing ok in 2ww. :hugs: x x

Not yet. They are taking 4 day 3 embryos out today and we are hoping to grow them to blastocyst. If they don't like the lab conditions, we will transfer 2 best ones asap. How about you? :flower:

Oh wow! Well it's good that you have so many to work with :) let us know if you transfer tomorrow! We're going to be exact or almost exact pupo buddies! I transfer 1 blast Friday at 1pm! Eek!

Oh wow! Well it's good that you have so many to work with :) let us know if you transfer tomorrow! We're going to be exact or almost exact pupo buddies! I transfer 1 blast Friday at 1pm! Eek!

We will be pupo buddies!!

1 hasn't changed much, but luckily 3 have continued to develop so we can go for 5 day transfer tomorrow at 12pm and hopefully put 2 blastocysts back in 😜😁 X she said she has her favourites - phew!
I'm going for acupuncture today to help my nerves lol :happydance:

Fabulous news BabyD, enjoy acupuncture today.
Good luck tomorrow ladies x

1 hasn't changed much, but luckily 3 have continued to develop so we can go for 5 day transfer tomorrow at 12pm and hopefully put 2 blastocysts back in 😜😁 X she said she has her favourites - phew!

Hooray!!! Good deal! I will check with you tomorrow! Going to try to not over fill my bladder tomorrow!last time I drank 32 oz I thought I might explode. It was so uncomfortable and I also later read that it might not be beneficial to the success of the transfer of it's too full like that.

Hooray!!! Good deal! I will check with you tomorrow! Going to try to not over fill my bladder tomorrow!last time I drank 32 oz I thought I might explode. It was so uncomfortable and I also later read that it might not be beneficial to the success of the transfer of it's too full like that.

Good luck for tomorrow - drink the water slowly :p X

Are you pupo?!???:)

My transfer went well. Transferred a hatching blast! Two week wait here come!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::

Congratulations bumpwanted.

BabyD, how did you get on?

Hey,

Yes, i'm PUPO with two early blasts. I am not sure what will happen this cycle - not feeling it either way at the moment. But, if god forbid it doesn't work,then the clinic will give us a free ICSI round for damaging two of our other embryos during the thaw. Never ends does it.

How you feeling bumpwanted?

How you doing Pinkie? Have you had your beta or tested early?

xx

BabyD, I was getting worried there. Congratulations on being PUPO, I have everything crossed for you.

How are you both feeling and when are your test dates?

I am doing good thanks, I had my blood test today but have to wait until tomorrow for the results. I am feeling extremely anxious about it.

X

BabyD, I was getting worried there. Congratulations on being PUPO, I have everything crossed for you.

I am doing good thanks, I had my blood test today but have to wait until tomorrow for the results. I am feeling extremely anxious about it.

X

I'm ok. Just in that unknown period of 'been here before' and comparing everything to previous cycles. My OTD is 2 weeks from transfer - 10th June, but I'll test way before then.

Good luck with beta. You've got some willpower not testing Hun! X

Hey,

Yes, i'm PUPO with two early blasts. I am not sure what will happen this cycle - not feeling it either way at the moment. But, if god forbid it doesn't work,then the clinic will give us a free ICSI round for damaging two of our other embryos during the thaw. Never ends does it.

How you feeling bumpwanted?

How you doing Pinkie? Have you had your beta or tested early?

xx

Wow that's wild they damages some of your embryos. But atleast they fessed up I suppose right? :)

I'm good! Mild cramping since the day after transfer. My lower back has been really tired today and yesterday. And I've gotten a few hot flashes yesterday and today.

But kind of in the same boat as you...the been here before and comparing things and trying to decipher any symptom or change.

X

Oh I bet the anxiety is high! Poor thing. Hang in there!:)

My otd is the 5th. But I'll start testing tomorrow. I tested out the trigger shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->