April/May FET anyone?

Hey bumpwanted, I am doing great, got my first beta back at 178 and waiting for my second number today. In a bit of shock at the moment.

How are you feeling? Are you near to test date?

BabyD, how are you getting on?

I'm ok, bfn tests have started - no surprise to me really. They are giving us a free icsi cycle for damaging a few of our embryos during thaw, but after all these cycles I think I am leaning more towards donor eggs now. They can't keep saying it's just 'bad luck' - especially when I've been through radiotherapy etc. X

Oh BabyD, please don't count yourself out yet hun, are you 4dp5dt? I think that is far too early to get anything on a pee stick.

I understand why you are thinking about moving on if this doesn't end how you want it too. I was exactly the same, I had the plan in my head before we even finished the cycle. I think its good to have a plan. I praying that you don't need it. Are you doing a blood test? x

Oh BabyD, please don't count yourself out yet hun, are you 4dp5dt? I think that is far too early to get anything on a pee stick.

I understand why you are thinking about moving on if this doesn't end how you want it too. I was exactly the same, I had the plan in my head before we even finished the cycle. I think its good to have a plan. I praying that you don't need it. Are you doing a blood test? x

Hi,

No, i'm 7dp5dt. I just know my body too well nowadays. :nope: I am convinced our embryos are chromosomally abnormal and put it down to poor egg quality as we do ICSI and the embryos either have fragmentation or make poor blastocysts. I am just fed up of going through all the stimming too. Just tired. x x

Hi,

No, i'm 7dp5dt. I just know my body too well nowadays. :nope: I am convinced our embryos are chromosomally abnormal and put it down to poor egg quality as we do ICSI and the embryos either have fragmentation or make poor blastocysts. I am just fed up of going through all the stimming too. Just tired. x x

Sorry I don't know where I got 4dp from?? :hugs: big hugs to hun. I am not going to try give you advice because I know exactly how you feel and you are right, after so many cycles you just know your own body. I knew it was my eggs that were failing me but I struggled to get a good number. I think what is frustrating for you is that you can produce them, have you had the embryos tested? I know it can be pretty pricey. Thinking of you x

Hey bumpwanted, I am doing great, got my first beta back at 178 and waiting for my second number today. In a bit of shock at the moment.

WOW Pinkie! That is great news! How many dpo did you get your first beta?

My beta is Sunday. But been getting increasingly dark bfps every day now for 2 days! Pretty excited! Went ahead and ordered more Endometrin. Not looking forward to weeks more of that but it's worth it!

I'm ok, bfn tests have started - no surprise to me really. They are giving us a free icsi cycle for damaging a few of our embryos during thaw, but after all these cycles I think I am leaning more towards donor eggs now. They can't keep saying it's just 'bad luck' - especially when I've been through radiotherapy etc. X

Awww I'm sorry BabyD. There are plenty of people who don't get bfps yet though. Hang in there. And maybe make your choice about donor eggs once your not upset. :hugs: ❤️

Awww I'm sorry BabyD. There are plenty of people who don't get bfps yet though. Hang in there. And maybe make your choice about donor eggs once your not upset. :hugs: ❤️

My beta is Sunday. But been getting increasingly dark bfps every day now for 2 days! Pretty excited! Went ahead and ordered more Endometrin. Not looking forward to weeks more of that but it's worth it!

Wow, Congrats on the dark bfp that's a great start. Best of luck with beta on Sunday, keep us posted.

My first beta was 9dp5dt which I think is 14dpo my second beta came in yesterday at 775 which was 72 hours later.

Wow, Congrats on the dark bfp that's a great start. Best of luck with beta on Sunday, keep us posted.

My first beta was 9dp5dt which I think is 14dpo my second beta came in yesterday at 775 which was 72 hours later.

Those sound like great numbers pinkie! Hooray!!! So excited for you!!! :hugs:

Hey pinkie!

When is your 1st ultrasound? They told me the 27th. So excited to see a heartbeat!!

Second beta came back at 405 today! Yahoo! That was 48 hours after the first one.

A lovely rise bumpwanted, congratulations.

My U/S is booked for next week, Thurs 16th, I have mixed emotions because I have never got to see anything before.

I hope we both get beautiful heartbeats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->