April/May FET anyone?

BabyD, lovely to see you back, how was your holiday? I see your Meds have started, how exciting, do you have an estimated transfer date yet?

X

Hi Pinkie :flower:

I have my last scan on 20th May, so I presume it will be the following week if lining is thick enough. x

My transfer is estimated between 21st - 24th May.
We really need to stop meeting like this x

:happydance: I love being your ivf buddy Pinkie after all these years ;), but I think we really deserve this to be our time :hugs: I hope you're ok x

I agree, lets get outta here and onto the pregnancy forums! I am doing ok thanks, patience is not something I am very good at so itching to get on. Hope you are ok too hun x

I'm not doing too bad in the wait! I've been working at my new job - so that's made the week disappear! Although I have NO voice atm, like nothing - So I've been trying to get that back, but it's hard because everything is "not while pregnant" - I just hope it's back by Monday when the doctor calls with results!

I'm not doing too bad in the wait! I've been working at my new job - so that's made the week disappear! Although I have NO voice atm, like nothing - So I've been trying to get that back, but it's hard because everything is "not while pregnant" - I just hope it's back by Monday when the doctor calls with results!

Hope you're feeling better :flower:

Much much better thanks! How about all you lovely ladies??

Much much better thanks! How about all you lovely ladies??

I'm on estrogen now and waiting for the lovely EWCM to start :haha: i'll know it's doing it's job when it does! :thumbup:

I've got a scan next Friday and hopefully lining will be thick enough to plan transfer for the week after. :happydance:

o0oo fingers are crossed for you!!! That would be good! C'mon oestrogen - do your trick!

Hi ladies!!

Can I join in? I'm cd 17 today. Had an u/s today. I have a 15mm follicle and expecting to trigger Friday.

Hi ladies!!

Can I join in? I'm cd 17 today. Had an u/s today. I have a 15mm follicle and expecting to trigger Friday.

Hey bumpwanted! Welcome :flower:

What treatment are you doing? IUI?

Good luck x

Hi there!

I'm doing our first FET :)

Oh ok. Sorry, the follicle thing threw me? Are you doing natural FET or medicated? x

Natural FET. :)

Where are you at on your journey? :)

Hi ladies!!

Good luck x

Hi there!

Oh ok. Sorry, the follicle thing threw me? Are you doing natural FET or medicated? x

Makes sense now 😁

I had a scan today, lining is 11mm, so I'm going to trigger tonight and start gestone on Sunday night. We are taking 4 embryos out on Wednesday as they're day 3, and going to see how they thaw and hopefully grow to blastocyst stage. How about you? X

Hi ladies!!

Good luck x

Hi there!

Makes sense now 😁

I had a scan today, lining is 11mm, so I'm going to trigger tonight and start gestone on Sunday night. We are taking 4 embryos out on Wednesday as they're day 3, and going to see how they thaw and hopefully grow to blastocyst stage. How about you? X

Oh wow! Great thickness!:) how many embryos do you want to put back?

I'm hoping we get to trigger tonight too! My scan appt is in 30 minutes so we will see! We have 5 day blasts so will be putting only one back. Tempted to put two back but we're too nervous about having twins.

We put 2 in owing to the number of cycles we've done and lack of success from them.

Good luck with scan - let me know how it goes!! Great that you have blastocysts. :D

We put 2 in owing to the number of cycles we've done and lack of success from them.

Good luck with scan - let me know how it goes!! Great that you have blastocysts. :D

Fx for you! Did you trigger tonight?

Everything went well today. My endometrium was 11.9 today and trilaminar.

They told me to test twice a day and to trigger once I got a steady smiley face on my clear blue easy test. And to our surprise i got a steady smiley face tonight! Getting my trigger shot ready now!:happydance::happydance::

They told me to test twice a day and to trigger once I got a steady smiley face on my clear blue easy test. And to our surprise i got a steady smiley face tonight! Getting my trigger shot ready now!:happydance::happydance::

Yep- trigger done. Start gestone on Sunday.

Great lining news - glad you're triggering too! We will hopefully be PUPO buddies! :)

I am still stalking, things are looking really good, can't wait for the transfers :hugs::hugs:

Yep- trigger done. Start gestone on Sunday.

Great lining news - glad you're triggering too! We will hopefully be PUPO buddies! :)

Oh how exciting!! Yes pupo buddies!

Have you tested out the hcg trigger before? Last time
I got 5000, it took 4 days for it to get out of my system. This time I got 10,000, so hoping it leaves my system maybe in 8 days. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->