April/May IVF buddies?!?

:hi: Yearning - Congratulations on your transfer hun! Whens ur test date, did u have 1 or 2 transfered?

Im not cycling at the moment but poised and ready to start lol Im cd26 and its looking like a non ov cycle for me - i need to ov in order to have my nk cell levels testing before starting my ivf cycle. Frustrating! xx

Yearning-Im in my 2WW right now. I had 2 embryos transferred. I havent had any spotting yet...but idk if thats good or bad. They say spotting is a sign of pregnancy but hell idk anymore. I dont remember spotting with my son.

5 more days til testing. I cant stand it. I have 3 HPTs and I wanna use one so bad....but like i said, i couldnt handle getting a BFP on the HPT then getting a negative beta.

Yearning-my blood test is on May 29.

plex - Oh right ok, how long do you think that will take? Its so amazing how everyone's process of IVF or even before is so different. This is my second round of IVF. I got 2 embryos put in and 2 frozen. (I had 4 v.good quality embryos). My test date is on 9th June I just cant wait for this time to pass

JViti - Oh thats so cool! Not long left before test day. I wouldnt advice anyone to test before the actual blood test day, its just that sometimes it causes stress for nothing. I avoided testing during my first IVF and even in this round I have no intentions to test.. though it is tempting and yep especially when you have the testing kits at home! haha
I hope you get a BFP! :)

soooo i succumbed. I am 6dpt...i took a HPT...BFN. I am hoping its just too soon to test. I feel broken that i tested neg. I am still trying to hold out hope that it just too soon...

JViti - :hugs: Try not to stress over it too much. It might just be too early. I think maybe wait for the blood test. Stay strong. x

plex! i would be so damn frustrated!! I don't know if you said this already but what is the next step?
I'm frustrated with my body-- i could only imagine your situation.

J- don't count yourself out yet. even though that easier for me to say even though i did that to myself last cycle. Can you get a blood test sooner? However the 29th is not too far away :) 4 days away~!~

JViti - its still early huni - still hope :D I never spotted when pregnant with my boy either. At least you know the trigger shot is outta ur system now so if you do get a positive its the real thing :D xx :hugs:

Want - yeah im totally pissed with it all :grr: cant wait to hear back from the hospital about getting my test done with help. All i seem to do is wait....wait....WAIT aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Next step is to ovulate (like thats gunna happen on its own :haha:) then have the natural killer cells level biopsy/test/scratch. The test will be 7-10 day safter ov. then i induce a bleed then start! just waiting for ov is driving me insane :wacko: xxx

ok so I took a test the other day, and it was a :bfn:

I took one this morning and...
:bfp:

:happydance:

I hope this isnt a false positive. I hope to GOD this is the real thing!!! I still have to wait until Thursday for me beta, but the EPT says yes! I havent seen a bfp since i was 18 and pregnant with my son...which unfortunately wasnt exactly an exciting time for me...i cried out of fear that time...(wouldnt change it for the world of course).

:happydance:

i just hope that its right...i already got my bfn so i think the hcg was out of my system...right? so this bfp should be the real thing? idk im trying not to get my hopes up, but how can u not when u see that?

JViti - ohhhh congratulations!! Sounds good.. and hopefully it is a BFP! Thursday is around the corner.. Wishing you the best. X

JVitit - Yay!! It sounds like the real thing hun :happydance: Im praying for a sticky bean for you :hugs: xx

im hoping!!! I called the doc and they said it sounds promising but they cant say for sure until the beta (probly to cover their booties lol)

Now that I am (maybe) pregnant, the next tough thing is gunna be keeping it. I am 3x higher risk of miscarriage than the average person.....so we'll see.

keeping my fingers crossed to the max!!!

Do you have any symptoms yet? xx

a ton! my boobs feel like someones pulling them off...i can smell things no one else can (not always a good thing lol)...very emotional (like i cried to the song "last kiss" by Pearl Jam lol), and a lil crampy

the rest of them could just be in my head but a lil nausea, and craving pasta salad. (i craved it with my first too)

I took another one today...

10425582_467869016680021_285643249_n.jpg

'like' 'like' 'like' 'like'!!!!!!! :happydance: great symptoms :D whens ur due dat eif all goes to plan?? Id so be obsessing right now if i were you :haha: xxx

omg I am...

As far as due date....if they go by
LMP: 1/31/15
ER: 2/4/15
ET: 2/5/15

I am going nuts...I cant wait for the confirmation tomorrow!!! I am still trying not to get my hopes up just in case its a false positive or a chemical. But its so hard not to after seeing that. Its my first BFP since i started TTC 4 years ago!!!

i took another test this morning and i got a bfn...

i think i had a chemical :cry:

i am on my way to the docs for my beta...

expecting the worst...

JViti - :hugs: I don't know what to say. Stay strong Hun.i know it's a tough journey. Xxx keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->