April Mummies 2011

Yes, Sarah, that's the ultimate breaking point time! I hate doing dinner whilst watching my two as they always bicker then one will scream, I go to see what's happened and they blame each other. Meanwhile, my meat is burning. Arghhhh!

It does get easier when LO reaches 4. They have alot more attention span and will at least watch 25 mins of tv while you cook or they can help you without trying to tip everything out/over/off. (That's usually Amelia's job) Even the other day I just went to sit in the garden and jake was on his leap pad. He was absolutely fine, we had the radio on, I was dozing ok the chair then Amelia starts on him, it's always one!!!!!!

Can you tell I've had a shit day today? Lol!!! Time for a Baileys :)

I'm enjoying Wine Wednesday just now, Rachel :) Well earned! But this time it's not Rex's fault! This wine is work & hen do (my sister's - this Saturday!) stress related. Grrr! Only about 6 weeks til TTC so I have to savour my vino right now! :haha:

So, my IC OPK seem to suggest a positive LH surge last night :) And OH is back tonight, guess what we'll be doing :sex: :haha:

:thumbup: Gertrude, enjoy ;)

argh I sooo want a glass of wine! hope you enjoyed them ladies :D

someone has stolen my son today though....he's been seriously well behaved!?! played nicely with his toys, eaten breakfast and lunch, not shouted at me nor had any tantrums! even after swimming he waited nicely until we were both dressed and back in the car before I opened his snack. Now is having a nap...just hope he doesn't get out of bed the wrong side later :haha:...could def get used to this :haha:

Have fun Gertrude!! Hope this is your month!!
Hope Alex stays well behaved today! And tomorrow but I don't want to go further than that lol just in case

YOU GUYS!!! I totally got your mail this morning! Thank you all so much xxx :hugs: I won't lie I got a bit teary eyed... In a good way! :D
I'm suffering with baby blues a little bit at the moment. Babies have oral thrush. I have no idea how, but I feel soooo bad about it and the medication is making their tummies a little unsettled so I'm pretty exhausted as its affecting their sleep due to getting hungry quickly because they're not keeping a full bottle down. I'm trying to do night shifts as much as I can by myself because DH is back at work. It's difficult, especially when he moans about being tired but he's pretty useless at night anyway... For example just now he half woke up whe I was burping Dylan and he tried to moan at me because he thought I was patting the dog. :dohh:

Ahhh Eddies been sick again. Gtg. Thanks again for cards girls! Xx

Just sitting here enjoying the baby kicks. :) Finally don't have an upset stomach, a bit gassy though. I took two Imodium which seemed to help. Dr said that sometimes the body just gets used to having diaherra so taking imodium can help it get back to normal. She also told me to take some prolosec, but I don't think i will. I think I just needed something that would help me keep my stomach calm so that it can go back to regulating itself.

YOU GUYS!!! I totally got your mail this morning! Thank you all so much xxx :hugs: I won't lie I got a bit teary eyed... In a good way! :D

yay! i'm so glad you got it!!! :happydance: thought you could use some good reading/support from us U.S ladies. looks like you were having a rough day, hope the across the pond pick me up helped!

i wonder if you're done getting surprises... :blush:

It's late here but I just wanted to update a little. I've been having a rough time, Thursday I ran out of Zoloft and even though I had requested a refill 7 days earlier I hadn't got it yet. So I was without any Zoloft all weekend and had a full breakdown Sunday night. Monday was rough and Tuesday I saw my therapist. She was able to figure out why they hadn't refilled my drugs and got my refill. Unfortunately I've been off it long enough (5 days) that I'm going through all the initial side effects like nausea, insomnia, etc. I had to take a half day yesterday because I felt so sick. Work has been crazy too! I have even more responsibility right now and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I'll get through it though.

So, just wanted to mention, for us girls in the US, it can be a bit harder to have a home birth. I live 20 minutes from the nearest hospital and 45 minutes from the nearest hospital with a maternity ward. There is no way I could do a home birth and feel comfortable. I pushed for 4 hours with Isis and had to have an assisted birth because she was coming down crooked.

Katherine, I'm so glad our package arrived today! I know you're a ball of emotions, I remember going through that. It'll be ok and someday when you're chasing three boys around and have only gray hairs from all their shenanigans you'll remember why you didn't want more :)

Caro, I hope that baby stays put for you! :)

Casey, I can't even imagine what you are going through! I would struggle so much without my rock! We were separated for 6 weeks when he started grad school and by the end I missed him so much, I can't even imagine much longer than that. You aren't weak, you're strong and you'll be just fine! We will be here to help you through it. I know it sounds bad but the time from 5-6 for us is terrible. After we get home and before bath is the worst time in the day!

Gem, fingers crossed for you!!

Tomorrow is Friday and it can't come soon enough! I'm so done right now! I just want to feel better.

:hugs: Katherine and Danielle, sounds like your both going through it right now.

Hope the boys tummy's settle soon Katherine!

Danielle, fx'ed the side affects don't last too long hun :( xx

:hugs: girls!
Hope the boys are feeling better very quickly!
Danielle- I know how much of a pain mental health meds can be! We often have issues with DHs.
I've spent the last couple days in palm desert and it has been so great to have a mini vacation! And so warm. Rosie has been really enjoying swimming in the pool and is jumping in from the side and going under on her own. She kept telling me "don't get me mom I'm jumping!"

Huge :hugs: Katherine. You have my utmost respect. I found it tough with just Rex so I take my hat off to you, Mrs.

:hugs: for you too Danielle. Hope your meds kick in again soon.

Casey, it sounds like you're doing a fab job on your own :hugs:

I am so annoyed with my body!!! AF was due today. They've been regular again for a while now (they were so irregular when I first finished BF) I felt like I knew exactly when we were going to TTC. And now... Nothing!!! Not even a cramp! I don't want my cycles to muck up now!!! It's like my body knows!!! Stupid hormones!!!

I had better ruddy not be!!! There have been no swimmers in my vicinity iykwim :haha: I'm not quite ready!

Lol! Sazzle! You crack me up!

Thanks guys! I'm feeling better. I can really feel the difference. The side effects are getting better too. So now Isis is sick. I'm not sure what's going on but she has a fever of 101-102 and for whatever reason our bed is the only place she feels comfortable. So I've spent all morning in our bed with her. She has no other symptoms. No cold or anything, just a fever.

Lol sazzler!
Just have sex every single day of the month... bound to be ovulating at some point aha!

Hope isis feels better soon x

Ahhhhh still first on the list for that flat. I am SO excited! Bidding ends Tuesday I think so should be offered it some time after that. I bought a plate set today and cutlery aha! I really cant wait.

Im so excited for you Gem!

Isis was doing better after some ibuprofen but just a few hours later and now she's running a fever of 102-103 and she's asleep on the couch. My poor baby! She's breathing a little more rapidly than normal but not struggling to breathe. I'm assuming I'll need to stay home on Monday. Luckily I worked from home for part of Friday so I can work from home on Monday if I need to.

spent the weekend away at a motel and then zoo today. i'm so tired...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->