April Mummies 2011

Yay casey! :D x

Jakes fxd its all ok x

AAAAAHHHHHH the flat is mine if I want it! I just need to view it then if I accept ill get a moving date :D sooooo freaking excited! Ps dont mention on fb please not telling anyone im moving really incase fob finds out and harrasses me lol.

i know i texted you casey, but yay again!! :dance:

i know you wanted a boy, but now you have a reason to try for #3 :thumbup:

So I lost the only lb I gained so far. I'm excited/happy/proud and baby is measuring/growing right!

Definitely going to try for #3 one day lol. I don't think Michael is disappointed but he did say "the Bingham name could die with me." He was still smiling when the baby was shown to be a girl. I know he's happy. He loves his girls. :) I just hope one day he can get that boy who will help me pass down the name.

So what do you think? Is that clearly a girl? I mean I definitely think i see a very obvious vagina, but sometimes my brain is like "wait is that a penis in the shadows?"

Attachments

• NewBaby2.jpg
    NewBaby2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • newbaby21.jpg
    newbaby21.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 9
MissFox: I've gained about 10+ lbs so, I am totally jealous of you.

btw- you girls having girls is really making me want another baby....

my SIL is just breastfeeding and is 10 lbs lighter then her pre preggy weight. i'm way jealous and think i'm ready to loose weight. now, just to find a program that i can really do as a life change

Dana: Seriously. Weight Watchers. It was a lifestyle change and not a diet to me. Of course everyone is different, but for me it weight watchers taught me portion control helped my stomach shrink by a lot, and helped me stay on tabs with my fruit and veggie intake as well as water. If you drink a lot of water you feel fuller throughout the day.

i did weight watchers before, i think it might be worth some serious consideration. think i'll do the local meetings tho, someone to be accountable to. i guess i can try one month and see. i just remember it costing me an arm and a leg for food.

Casey, congrats! X
Gem... Also congrats! Whens the viewing?

I found weight watchers pretty rubbish but then my friend lost around 100lb on it so everyone's different I guess.
After my 6 week check I'm going back to calorie counting, reducing carbs and hopefully I'll feel ok to exercise some. I've got some prescription strength orlistat/xenical which I'd be tempted to use but I'm worried it'll affect birth control.

I tried Slimming World at he beginning of the year. I lost 8 lbs the first week...then it all went tits up as I did the usual thing of "well, I have lost weight, so a few treats won't do no harm"!! You can imagine the rest.

So I have started cooking my foods the way slimming world do, and eat all the free food. I also drink just water. No pop crap or sodas. I've reduced to one sugar in my tea, I used to have two. For me, it's the extra sugar I'm eating as I love chocolate!! So I will save a bit of chocolate for the evening when watching tv! I also ditch the car in the week and walk everywhere. I have noticed a slight change in my love handles already. Problem with me is I have a slim waist but WIDE hips. Blame my mother.

My hips have gotten HUGE with the twins. Not sure how much is fat and how much of it is widening that I can't do anything about.
I know I'm only 3 weeks pp but I'm getting depressed about how I look right now. My belly is soft, squishy and huge... And made to look bigger by the fact that my muscles are shot to bits (one finger width between abdominals is considered normal... I have about a 6+ inch gap) so there's nothing holding my organs in place. Basically my intestines are bulging out behind the fat.
It was so warm last night that I went to bed naked but still had a duvet because Im terrified of what DH will think if he sees me naked with this belly and the massive overhang... SIGH.

Sorry. Didn't mean for this to be a self centred "woe is me" post. I just haven't told DH how I feel so I need to get it out somewhere x

Relief!!! My lump in my back is a Lipoma, a fatty tumour. They are hereditary as my late Dad had them. It is not cancerous in the slightest, he has no concern. But if I feel I want it checked, they will scan me and remove of I wish. But it isn't bothering me so ill leave it well alone.

Katherine, you are beautiful and I bet hubby thinks so too. We are VERY HARD on ourselves, especially after having babies. They say it takes 9 months to grow a baby, give yourself that plus more to return to normal as having twins would undoubtedly make you stretch more xx

Anyone had their 27 month development check appointment through??
Amelia had hers scheduled for next month. The questionnaire is ridiculous and makes me angry! Asking if your child can do this and that. Ill be honest, I'm a huge advocate of letting kids be kids. Leave them be! I'm sure if the parent had ANY concern, they'd approach their GP or Health Visitor. Ill be honest and say alot of it is a waste of money. They made me think my son was slow for not talking a certain amount of words at a certain age. Let me tell you all, it is a load of bull. He doesn't shut up now, and will have a full blown conversation about the planet Earth and all the planets.

Rant over!! I

Jakes- DH had a huge lipoma on his arm, and he had it removed. He also has a smaller one on his other arm and one that I don't like and want him to get removed eventually on his side on his ribs. I'm hoping neither of my children end up getting them.

congrats on another pink one casey!! :D

so glad its nothing serious Rachel :)

yay on the flat gem, how exciting!!

Sam, cannot believe you gained nothing! i'm now up 10kg :shock:, but to be fair I've been eating like a pig so kinda deserve it :dohh:

Katherine i'm sure your DH will think you're gorgeous no matter what, do know what you mean about not really wanting him to see though :hugs:

i'm wondering if alex has hayfever, both me and DH are sufferers so it'd make sense, he seems really grumpy and sad in the evenings and a bit first thing in the mornings. He's a bit snotty but not tones and is knackered. Like slept until 8.30 this morning then by midday looked exhausted again! he took another 45mins to convince him to go upstairs for a nap but once he went he went down with zero fuss and seemed glad to actually be in bed. It could just be a bug, but it's odd he seems ok mostly during the day!

oh and my house is a mess...please someone send me some motivation my way! the landscape gardener has finally started and somehow mud seems to have got inside :dohh:

:hugs: Katherine. You need to give yourself time. I know it's waaaay easier said than done but it's only been 3 weeks. My tummy is still not back where it was! :haha: How do you check the gap between your abdominal a btw? Bet mine are shot!

Rachel, chocolate & cakes are my downfall too. Nom nom nom! Doesn't help that my mum makes amaaaaaazing cakes! I've lost 20lb since Xmas for my sister's wedding but I'm just not losing anymore cos my motivation has vanished. I think mainly cos I feel ok at this weight. I'm still overweight though :blush: Ah well, no point stressing if I could be pregnant in a few months time! :haha: Glad your lump is nothing to worry about too :)

Fab news on the flat, Gem. A little home for you & Olly. That will be great to have your own space :)

Sam - wowzers to no weight gain :thumbup: Caroline, I don't think 10kg is that bad at all! I will have to try so hard to not eat like a pig again next time. Think I've learned my lesson there though :blush:

I think we've settled on a girl's name we really like: Ember Loralei.

We will see. We changed names very often with Josie before settling on her name. She was going to be Ophelia for the longest time, but in the end I couldn't bring myself to name her after a woman in literature who commits suicide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->