April Mummies 2011

Caroline... 22 DAYS TO GO??!!! I refuse to believe that!!! Your pregnancy has gone so fast! Youay give birth the same day as the Royal Princess ;)

going into social work (elderly), would i be stupid to get a tattoo under my wrist?

I wouldn't have thought so?? Although, saying thy, some companies can have a very strict policy regarding tattoos on show.

Jakes omg I wish I could drive! I soooo want to take toby to diggerland... I'd be tempted to leave DH with the twins, take Toby and meet you there!
Where abouts in Kent is it? *ponders public transport* :haha:

So close now Caro! I've got 35 days. I'm not ready. I'm always contracting these days but no rush for this baby to get here

These pregnancies are flying over lol. Im so excited to see newborn pics :3

Shame we cant all meet up sometime itd be awesome. Maybe if one of us win the lottery eh :p

I did google earlier but can't remember now!! It's about 80 mins drive for me which is fine. Oh. It's in Strood?! Never heard of it but it isn't that far, close to South East London.

We decided to go to a wildlife park today, but the weather is so crap for this time of year!!

Oh shitttt. Big day tomorrow.
Got my driving theory test. My dad starts his new job. And I should get the call to arrange my viewing!!!!! Ahhh so excited just hope it all goes well.

good luck gem!!

full term today ladies :shock:, had loads of period like cramps last night about 10-15mins apart!! was beginning to actually think it was the early start of something but its all gone now, and kinda wondering if actually baby was just engaging. Not had heartburn in a couple days now so its def dropped!

Hoping having cramps this early might mean i'm not going over this time, but preparing myself could easily be another 4-5wks yet!

Rachel, you sure do get about! zero energy for these places atm :haha:, been attempting to weed the front of our house (they've seriously taken over) but kinda gave up and just slung some weedkiller over them :haha:, fx'ed they die down a bit! we're letting the street down atm...most of our neighbours are retired and have immaculate gardens! xx

Oh Rachel, strood is a Medway town near enough... Only 25 minute train journey from me! Must take Toby and my nephew there in the summer if we ever get one. :D

I'm filling out nursery applications for Toby today. Going to take him to the closest one for a look around on tuesday hopefully... The second choice is, I think, a slightly better nursery but half an hour walk. As they only do 3hr sessions, by the time I've got home and sorted the twins out, it'll be time to pick him up again! Damnit why disnt I learn to drive when I could afford it?!

Gem, GOOD LUCK.

try this caro to kill your weeds....

https://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/2013/06/make-your-own-at-home-weed-killer.html

OMG Aleena has been driving me CRAZY the past week!!

Her favorite words are UP and NOW and UP NOW :haha:
oh and NO of course.

She hates having her shirt changed in the morning, hates diaper change in the morning, always wants up and if i want to just sit down, she is not content with me holding her she wants me standing up holding her.. UGH!!
This stage is hard.

She's teething so i am sure it has something to do with it.. and maybe a developmental leap? not sure if there is one around this time?

Lilly, I'm with you there!! Finding it tough here, too!! She's getting so much better at explaining, but still gets so frustrated.

Katherine good luck with the nursery!! Ill be doing a similar walk plus a mile the other way to collect jake etc. dreading it but thinking about all the weight ill lose (!) yea right!

Caro I knw what you mean about keeping up with the retired gardeners!! All the lawns down our road have been turfed then lawn mowed a certain way with stripes. All have beautiful roses etc. then you get to ours...weeds, granted there is a 9 foot rose bush outside but it's surrounded by bushes. I just don't have the time to tend to it! I look at my weeds as a...err...natural wildlife area!!!

We do like to get about tons but my hip pays for it. Sound like an old lady, but every now and then my hip gets aggravated , and my sciatica plays up.

Sam & Caro! SO CLOSE NOW!!! Caro closer though. Can't wait to see some more newborn pics.

A girl I knew in high school came over to pick up boxes and her 6 week old son was asleep in the car seat. His head as all flopped forward. I wanted to fix the carseat straps so his head would have more leverage, but I did try to help his head out a bit. It was SOO flopped. I felt bad, but anyway. I touched his little six week head and I almost started crying. IM SO EXCITED to have my own little squishy newborn!!

In other news... took Michael to the airport today. I asked him if we were doing what was wrong for Josie. Having visits and leaving again. Is that better than nothing or is it better he just be gone? I think it's better he visit. That way she gets him and can still remember him. I'm so afraid she's going to forget him. :( I've been down, but trying to keep my chin up. Not really feeling like being around anyone, and yet just wish I wasn't alone. Funny how that is.

I'm a little worked up right now. I have a work trip tomorrow. This will be the first overnight away from Isis. She'll be with her daddy but I can't lie about being worried. She still nurses morning and night. I really hope she is good for her daddy! She's been so incredibly clingy lately! She's also been really into needing security, like wanting her pacifier more than ever, her Elmo blanket and her buddy (stuffed rabbit my mom made her) when we go to school. Shes also been really great at going potty! No accidents unless she's sleeping and no accidents at school during nap. :) so glad we only have to do one diaper a day. No more diaper laundry, no more bringing diapers and wipes to school!

I'm so excited to see all the newborn pictures! Not much time now girls!

I'm also excited for you Gem!

I bet Isis will be an angel for her Daddy!! I was also worked up like you, and y'know what?! She proved me wrong!!

Isis is with her Daddy. She'll be fine, she will miss you, but they surprise you at this age!!

(I hope I'm not wrong and she really pines for you!)

Rosie is used to over nights and she had her first over night with just daddy a few weeks ago. She is usually with a Nana so I was a little worried. I had flash backs of when I first went back to work and he would call saying she wouldn't stop screaming and I had only been gone an hour! That she drank all 9-12 oz I left and was still screaming.
I think it is better for her to have her visits. Help solidify that he is coming back when hr is gone for a long time. Especially I know Rosie is really starting to like Ryan more.
Hope all goes well gem!
Happy 35 weeks to meee! My braxton hicks are getting stronger. Next week is the group b strep And I'm going to see if I'm dialated at all. Though I still have lots to prepare for this baby.

Dana Rosie loves the pool and the river and water in general but bath time is full of DON'T WASHY MY HAIR!!!!

Wow! Caro and Sam not much longer now! Cant wait to see pictures! :)

Casey- I say the visits are nice! My best friends husband is in the military and she has 3 small boys. One the same age as Ava and he just got back after being gone about 8 months, and the little boy remember who is was right off! It was touching :)

Dana- Ava loves baths (hates having her hair washed too) but it took a while to get her used to swimming. She is just now getting more use to it and enjoys playing and splashing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->