April Mummies 2011

So the woman I need to speakto so I can arrange a viewing is off on holiday :/ means waiting till monday before the next step. Ruining the excitement haha :(

Gem congrats on the flat, btw!! Amazing news! Bet you can't wait to get in there?!

Dana: Never watched Gilmore Girls, but the new little gal will go by Emmie. Josie and Emmie fit together ;)

We call our daughter Emmy (Emma) and we call Ava, Avie! lol
Emmy and Avie!:haha:

I LOVE the name Ember! Very pretty! :thumbup:

Thanks jakes! And yeah definitely cant wait. Be lile a fresh new start!

i know we've had the name discussion before ash and i loved it then and still do. you should really watch it, the mom/daughter relationship is something i strive for.

i need to find a way to stop shoveling food into my mouth so fast. i've tried everything and it's just not working. that's mostly my problem is eating too much, not knowing when to stop etc.

Is it new etiquette to ignore people these days?! Jeez simple yes or no questions go unanswered for days! Simple text back would be nice but noooo. Gah. Arrogant assholes for friends I swear.
End rant sorry lol

Dana- I'm sure yo have, but I'll ask anyway. Have you tried drinking water between every bite, it will help fill you up. Or making a smaller plate for yourself and then waiting an entire 10 minutes before deciding whether you are still hungry or not. Waiting 10 minutes, even if you've eaten entirely too fast, usually helps your brain catch up with your stomach in deciding "yes, I am full." And you will feel full even if you weren't when you started waiting, unless you are still hungry and if you are then chances are you are truly still hungry and not just shoveling food in your mouth too fast.

Gem- People don't respond to texts I send either. *sigh* It upsets me too because a text takes what, 10 seconds to answer? Assuming they've read it and everything.

no, i haven't tried that. i should tho! i'll set a timer on my phone for 10 min and see how i do. i should also take less then i want and cut things like chicken breasts in half right away.
hoping lots of little changes are something i'll be able to stick with life long.

No-one ever replies either yet the phone is always in their hand or you know they are online alot!? Strange.

Dana, it's definitely the small things that help. Also drinking a huge glass of water beforehand helps full you up, sooner. I noticed my stomach would growl for food yet I would have a glass of water. 20 minute later, I wasn't hungry. I am one for snacking between meals. So I try and keep busy, and stay out if the house haha

I was thinking of baby names and I love Alexia
For a girl. BUT it's way too similar to Amelia. *sigh*

I have such a strong feeling Jake will be my only boy and ill have another girl. I don't mind either way!! But it's SUCH a strong instinct.

Those expecting without knowing the sex (Caro!) what is your strong feeling , if you have one.

Exactly casey and jakes! Annoying eh! I asked a yes or no question a few days ago and got 'too busy to talk' for an answer today :| was like a slap in the face haha!

my snacking is now a bag of veggies i put together 1-2 times a week and veggie dip. i was obsessed with water for a while and now i'm back on soda. why does it have to taste so good? why doesn't water have caffeine?

Oh right, it seems you don't get it where you are https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_(drink)

Rachel, i'm tempted to say my gut feeling for this baby is girl, however my friend was insistent she was having a girl and baby 'william' popped out :haha: so really i'm keeping my mind open :D. Really don't mind either way atm, whereas at the beginning of pregnancy i'd prob have said i'd prefer a girl :).

Sounds like some good diet tips floating round, will need to take note once I've had this baby!!

feeling kinda spaced out today, not too sure why, think it's Saturday itus, I actually have some help so my mind goes into fuzzy mode :haha:

Just got back from Claremont Park in Esher. Was gorgeous! A huge lake with geese to feed, lots of natural play areas including building dens and building a pretend bonfire. There was a thatched cottage which had dress up clothes, such as dukes and princesses. Wooden toys. It was lovely! My hip has always hurt though, and today all the walking has really aggravated it. Not sure what to do tomorrow. Maybe Diggerland in Kent?

Going out for a meal tonight, as my birthday is next week. May go for a Thai!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->