April Mummies 2011

:hugs to everyone!
We're going on vacation starting Saturday. I'll try to check in but I may not be able to post. I'm not sure what's going to happen with hubby taking over everything with Isis.

Casey i know that feeling all too well. -hugs-

Katherine hes a dick, sorry.

I have one hell of a fat lip and I have a date tomorrow :( looks a show.

So the boys are a month old today. Can't believe how quick it's gone!
Think my over emotional couple of days might be due to more than exhaustion... Might be PMS. Wasn't expecting AF just yet. Blahhh.

Oh I have to tell you girls :D I think. *think*, I'm pregnant! Was due on on Thursday, a very faint frer today, and will test again tomorrow of course.

Naturally, a promotion has come up at work and I'm all of a sodding dither whether to apply or not!!!! ARGH

Wow, Gertrude! Huge congrats! :happydance: Piccies of tests to come I assume ;) Love a good POAS shot! lol

This time next month, we'll be TTC. Eeeeek!

Due to our CM getting married & so taking 2 weeks off, I have this Friday off work as can't find any alternative childcare for Rex. So will have Thurs-Mon with him with no plans. Therefore I am going to attempt potty training. Wish me luck! He's showing loads of signs & we've had the potty around for a while & he knows what it's for (although he's never actually gone to the toilet in it!). I may regret this by Friday but we shall see :haha:

My advice is keep going once you've started first few days poppy was a nightmare I almost gave up but then all of a sudden it clicked and now she's doing pretty good. Only one accident every few days and generally when she's in the car and I can't get her out quick enough lol thank god for the incontinence sheets protecting the car seat lol

Omg Gertrude fingers crossed for you! :D

On monday I'm starting a 100 day challenge to lose weight. My target is 21lbs but hoping for 28lb/2st. DH is on board too so I won't have him tempting me with naughty food. Hopefully I'll be back to pre-preg weight soon!

I tested again tonight and no line at all. So not too hopeful tbh. Will do it again first thing.

My friend had that Gertrude where she tested again but there was nothing so she tested in the morning and the line was there and dr confirmed she was pg and she now has a 3 month old. So fingers crossed for you xx

Absolutely nothing this morning. I was due on on Thursday. I got a partial showing faint line yesterday lunchtime, but nothing since :(

This is the best photo I can be arsed to take. Really sad :( got so excited yesterday but now just am waiting for the bleeding to start :( it's not like being 4 days late and a faint line disappearing on a frer is ever a good sign :(

I have a friend here today and I could do with just being at home :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
My friend had that Gertrude where she tested again but there was nothing so she tested in the morning and the line was there and dr confirmed she was pg and she now has a 3 month old. So fingers crossed for you xx

See above, stark white this morning

And another negative. Guess it's a chemical and I just need to wait for AF to start now

:hugs:
If it is don't stop trying or get discouraged. I got a bfp 3 weeks after I had my mc confirmed.

Thanks ladies, feel really gutted :( ah well, wait for the bleeding and drink ALL the wine in France when I go on my holiday on Friday :haha:

Silver lining and all that :)

Still going to cry lots when I go to bed, of course.

:hugs: Gertrude :(

Katherine can't believe the twins are already a month old!!

How's everyone in the uk holding up in the heat?! it's totally NOT my friend atm :haha:, i'd avoided swelling until today :dohh:, still not terrible but can't get my rings on today :(, and my toes def look kinda sausage like :haha:, really hope this baby makes an appearance soon! Supposed to be going to my friends wedding this fri, but its a 3+hr drive each way and tbh i'm not 100% sure i'm up for the travelling, in which case if baby could make an appearance before then it'd take the decision out of my hands ;) xx

Come on baby, I need new born photos!!!

Speaking of which Katherine you don't post enough photos on Facebook :D

I decided not to apply for the new job. I need to remember how ill my dad is, that I haven't finished my phd yet and I have a toddler. There will be time for a career again in a couple of years :)

sounds like a good plan Gertrude, focus on yourself and family right now!

I agree baby needs to arrive now :haha: xx

Aww Gertrude -hug- itll happen for u when the time is right x

Heat in the uk?! Its been windy and pretty cold here today lol. Then again I was at the docks (so along the river mersey) so bound to be windy there eh.

My poor little man has a terrible cough :/ such a shame.

i'll respond to everyone later, but right now i need to vent ish.

just put abby down for the first night with a nuk (dummy). she's so tired and has been crying sort of for the last 20 min. i know if i gave it to her she'd go right to sleep and she needs sleep so badly, but she also needs to ditch the nuk. i'm trying to do this while dh is gone til tuesday, i'm fine hearing her scream but on a day with no nap i feel extra bad. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->