April Mummies 2011

Im in for a meet up!! Would have to be in holidays though or on a weekend. And enough time to save a bit pf money first!
I agree to arranging on Facebook too :)

Glad youre feeling better Gertrude. X

Cottles can the dog not go outside?! X

The dogs are treated like children so she wont lock them outside. She wont even shut the door when they go out to playfight in the garden. I think I'll have to grin and bear it for now. As said, shes letting us live here I can't just tell her how to behave with her dogs.

As for the meetup... I cant be there in person because of my lack of driving skillz HOWEVER, if anyone has an ipad perhaps we can facetime and set up one of these badboys? :haha:

https://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/10/shelbottexaiscreengraboct2010.jpg

Ahaha thatd be awesome cottles :p
I cant drive legally either yet... theres trains in Birmingham right?! I was planning on getting the train.

Of course gem. We aren't in the dark ages lol!! Just kidding!

I'd have space for an adult and child, if possible.

oooh now if I just brought alex that might be possible, but then your talking months away as eddie is soooo reliant on breastfeeding atm. But then again a premier inn could be done too. Def needs arranging on fb though, there's often 'guests' reading this thread :).

xx

I've noticed that too, Caroline!

How'd you do it
On FB? Just messaging then adding people? Canyou tell I'm crap at this kind of stuff?!

lol, i just set up a conversation for you all. be sure to post pics!!

My email notifications aren't working again. Bloody hell! No wonder I was confused with arsebook tonight :D

So hubby and I worked for a company that has a brand that's historic in the US. Dh's mom, who passed away almost 2 years ago found us an antique sign of that brand and we bought it and hung it in our house. Well dh's new company does not have that brand, in fact it's a competitor. The person buying our house would be representing that brand. We have no idea if we should bring it with us and sell it, keep it or leave it. What would you do? It's not worth a lot.

at this point, it's a sign his mother gave him and nothing more. bring it and keep it.

It's been very quiet in here the past few days. Hope everyone's ok.

Danielle, I'd agree with Dana. The sentimental value of the sigh is surely more important than who you do or don't work for :shrug:

Me & Rex have just got back from a few days at my parent's. Rex has had a ball with his grandad. As usual! It was nice to be looked after by my mum too :) My sister's baby chose not to put in an appearance while I was staying though :( Sod's law, it'll enter the world now I'm back home & unpacked :dohh:

Oh no that's a shame sazzles. Hope it doesn't keep u waiting to long!

We've had the lurgy in this house. Poppy's escaped lightly so far but me and hubby feel so rough and constantly tired!

:hugs: to you both for feeling unwell. It's tough trying to keep on being mummy when you feel so rough :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->