April Mummies 2011

Lurgy here too. All 3 boys have colds, the twins have conjuctivitis, eddie also has a chest infection and im so tired I keep falling asleep in inappropriate places. Also super stressed because oyr mortgage application might be refused or at the very least delayed so its looking like we might lose the new flat and be stuck at MILs for the forseeable future. This week can do one.

i have to some how muster the will to get out of the house for 3 hour class tonight. i missed 2 weeks ago, last week was canceled so i need to go. my head feels like it's going to fall off my shoulders any minute..

Lurgy here too. All 3 boys have colds, the twins have conjuctivitis, eddie also has a chest infection and im so tired I keep falling asleep in inappropriate places. Also super stressed because oyr mortgage application might be refused or at the very least delayed so its looking like we might lose the new flat and be stuck at MILs for the forseeable future. This week can do one.

geez! who did you piss off to have such luck?! :hugs: here's hoping for a change in luck and everything works out. :hugs:

Hope everyone feels better soon and your mortgage gets approved Katherine.

We had a pants night here, so need a nap and eddies asleep on me but I was an idiot and booked tesco to deliver 12-1 so can't relax.

Oh no, Katherine. Hope the mortgage issues get sorted quickly so you can move away from those pesky dogs!

:hugs: Caroline. I've done that before with the Tesco delivery :dohh: It's gutting!

Rex has started to be a real pest at bedtime. It was 9.30 when he eventually gave up & crashed out last night :( No idea why he's doing it. Just to keep us on our toes I think! He'd better start going to bed straight away again soon cos I don't want him waking baby up when it arrives.

Oh no for bedtime sarah, we have opposite problem, he's started wanting to get up to use the loo and so can't discourage that but just can't get you go back to bed after. He keeps going downstairs too as he can do the stairgate, which isn't good as no idea what he's getting up to!

tesco arrived bang on 12, woke Eddie up then I couldn't for the life of me get him back to sleep, sob!

Gutted that you missed out on precious sleep, Caroline :(

Rex is still wide awake tonight :dohh: An hour after he first went to bed. He's currently telling DH to 'go away' as he tries to settle him. Why can't my child just sleep?! Grrrrr!

Hope babies /parents who are ill are better soon an kiddos start sleeping better x

Ollies started full blown tantrums. Hes driving me insane. Constant whinging if things dont go his way along with pinching/hitting/kicking/throwing and letting out screams of anger. Hes like a demon child. He was like that ALL day yesterday. I didnt get anything done off trying to calm him down.

Barely seen him today though. Had college and nursery and then I went to meet BFs parents so my mum m had ollie. Hes been a little angel since I've been home tho :)

so this just happened. this is nick's brother's girlfriend. what upsets me the most is the blatant no moving, no willing to work around, no give a shit. she can go fuck herself. :finger:

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 18
you'll have to zoom in, i can't get the words any bigger for some reason

It was still very blurry when I zoomed in, Dana. Let me see if I got it... Your DH graduates on the same day that his (sort of) SIL wants your nephew's bday party? How old will he be? Will he even notice if his party is another day or another weekend? Your DH only gets one graduation slot so I think she is being unreasonable for sure. Have they even booked somewhere for the party or is it just at her house?

I got the same jist as sarah... cannot they just have it later in the day if it has to be that day?

How are apart are they, distance-wise? I understand that if theyve already made plans for a 1st birthday party that they might be a bit hesitant to change it, but surely having it a bit later in the day wont hurt?

we're in the same town it's a 1st birthday, so he won't know what's going on even when it does happen. I told her in December he was graduating the weekend of the 18th, but of course that's been forgotten. of course this is all my fault and he's "only getting a certificate anyway." it's never their fault, always something we're doing wrong.
none of the kids have graduated high school let alone get any degree, which isn't a certificate, is a tech degree. and now she's making his family choose between being there for him and an infants birthday.
i'm hurting so badly for DH right now, i don't understand how she and his brother can do this and be this selfish. he's worked so hard for this, graduating with high honors and possibly even student of the year. it's huge for him, and they aren't seeing that/not caring.
i don't trust myself and my judgement anymore. i want to write them off, but they're his family. i don't know what's my normal anymore dealing with this crap all the time.

Dana this brings back memories for my poor DH who is by far the least 'favourite' of his siblings, despite being the first born, succeeding very well in his career and family life, hey ho. Anyway when he graduated from uni his parents had booked a holiday, their excuse 'he didn't tell us when it was', errrr....do you not ask!? and you know it'll be sometime right around the end of his course!? anyway they were only holidaying in the uk, but nope didn't make any effort to rearrange it or just come home early. Instead me and my mum went! baring in mind at this point I was just his girlfriend of a a few years but I was only about 20 so anything could have happened with our relationship, then he'd have potentially had an x girlfriend and her mother in all his graduation pics! what made me even more cross was they moved heaven and earth to make sure they were at his sisters graduation a few years later, and as shes now a GP she had 2 ceremonies, like one for the Dr part then another later for when she was more qualified, you'd think she'd found the cure for the common cold the fuss they made!

Your poor DH, Caroline :cry: That's bloody awful! How can his parents be so blatant with their favouritism? Awful.

DH's family are the same way, far prefer his other brothers. i'm still upset today, don't know if i'll ever be okay with her again.

now she's asking why i'm acting this way, since i'm planning a party the same day as her. excuse me?! fuck off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm so sorry you guys with sick LO's and sick yourselves! Nothing worse than being a mom and being sick! and the non-sleeping LO's, don't get me started! I've given up and just put Isis to bed with me when I'm ready. She still doesn't nap and wakes up by 7:30am :/

Sazzle, sorry the LO didn't make an appearance for you!

I won't go into details but I'm stressed, tired, and pissed off. After 9 am tomorrow I'll be much happier! I can't wait to be done with this house buying/selling/moving shit!

I'm so sorry you guys with sick LO's and sick yourselves! Nothing worse than being a mom and being sick! and the non-sleeping LO's, don't get me started! I've given up and just put Isis to bed with me when I'm ready. She still doesn't nap and wakes up by 7:30am :/

Sazzle, sorry the LO didn't make an appearance for you!

I won't go into details but I'm stressed, tired, and pissed off. After 9 am tomorrow I'll be much happier! I can't wait to be done with this house buying/selling/moving shit!

don't forget to change your location!! lol, i know it's not a lot but might make you feel better to delete Iowa :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->