April Mummies 2011

Thinking of you gem!

How're you feeling sazzle??

Any other kids going through a growth spurt? Aleena's been off for a few days, couldn't pin point what was wrong. Very tired, testing boundaries and fussy , waking up way too early etc. reason why she's been waking early is cause she's super hungry. She just ate 3 bowls of Cheerios and drank the milk, most she's ever eaten in one sitting. Lol she also shoved down her food last night so fast (so unlike like, she's usually a terrible eater).

Naima, Isis went through one about a month ago and gained 2 pounds and 2" in height! I actually bought her a new car seat because her old one had a small shell and she was close to outgrowing it.

Thinking of you Gem! :hugs:

Sarah, I hope you make it through the party! I'm sure you will :)

Rachel, I'm terrible with gifts for Isis. My parents bought her a wood play kitchen for Christmas but because we were moving we didn't give it to her and held it for her birthday. I also had bought all the stuff to go with it so she will open all the food and utensil kits. We'll open all those next weekend when my parents are here. For this weekend when my il's are here I have no clue. I'm making her a table and chair set for the basement play area but that won't be ready in time. Sorry I'm not of any help. Isis has so many hand me down toys we have no need to bring more mess into our house. Maybe I'll wrap up the water wings I bought her for the pool.

So I started working out yesterday and now I'm not sure I can get out of bed! I'm going to do a 20 minute workout this morning just to get my muscles loose. Then I'm off to go work our garden. I need to get my potatoes in and I really need to transplant a ton of cane berries and stuff that the previous owners had planted all over the yard.

Thinking of you today gem!

Small present wise alex likes is his marble run, elc cut and play pizza and some games. He also loves his 'working' washing machine and iron :).

Omg I have a grumpy baby and no idea why, grrr. Alex at least is mostly behaving himself atm!

Naima, I'm feeling fed up & very ready for labour to start! Trying all the usual tricks but pretty much expecting to go overdue again :wacko: Are you feeling ok?

No growth spurt here. Rex has got taller but stayed the same weight & I can tell cos he looks skinnier than he ever has. I was a bit worried but DH assures me he was super skinny when he was little.

Aww my friends had her baby this afternoon, 10 days over! Her second boy and he was 2 lb heavier than her first, crazy!

Your turn soon sarah! X

I don't want to hear stories of being 10 days overdue, Caroline!! I can barely face getting to my EDD at the minute! It's deffo worse at the end with a toddler to contend with :wacko: Especially one who has clearly twigged that mummy can't run after him or carry him when he plays up :dohh: I hope you have some lovely newborn snuggles soon :)

Thanks girls! That's the problem. She's had a lot of jakes toys to play with so things like marble run, kitchen etc we already have. She'd be quite happy with a packet of smarties that have been wrapped up!!

Gem, I'm thinking of you. Hope it's a smooth as possible process for you xx

So far I feel shit.
I puked all day yesterday. Ive puked today.
And I started crying and I just cant seem to stop and I feel so alone since alex is working and no one else really knows.
Im desperate to tell my mum but I know she'll be disappointed but omg if ive ever needed a mummy cuddle its now.

Aw gem, it might be worth telling her? I'm sure she'd just hug you.

Sorry sarah, it's Def so much harder 2nd time round. She's the only person I know who's gone that far over with their 2nd, the rest of us have been right about on our edd! Though you don't want that to happen either for rexs bday? Xx

No, I don't want baby to come tomorrow or Sunday ideally. But Monday is fine, it you're listening, baby!

Poppy's little presents include cd for the car, books, tempory tattoos,dressing up clothes and pjs. Her main present is her bike.

Gem :hugs: :hugs: xx

I feel for you preggy ladies running after your (nearly) 3 year olds. So so exhausting and uncomfortable. Big hugs xx

Omg I've cocked up!! I have ordered most of Amelia's presents via ELC online, click and collect Saturday. I was just about to go and double check the time I can collect andy eyes were drawn to collection date...26th April. Erm, tomorrow isn't the 26th! So I've bloody put the wrong date and can't collect til next weekend! What a fucking twat I am.
I won't bother changing it as she won't have a clue what to expect and other family presents will hide the fact mummy got it wrong! I'll get a few small bits tomorrow
Instead.

Gem, I'm thinking that a problem shared is a problem halved. I think it would be the right thing to tell your mum. I'm sure she would be supportive. As a mum, I'd like to think my daughter would come to me for anything, and I'd always respect her wishes. You don't have to explain yourself to your mum. But this is a tough and emotional time when a mum hug and reassurance goes a long way :hugs: thinking of you tonight xx

Gem. Make sure you can find the biggest Easter egg you could possibly consume, and scoff it all on Easter Sunday.

Thanks everyone.
Im such a shitbag haha. Im up in like 4 hours and at the hospital in 6. I just cant sleep. I nodded off for 10 mins earlier and then woke up sobbing. I think its because the bleeding already started so its made it all pretty real now. And I know itll only get worse tomorrow.
I went to my mums for tea and a mummy cuddle. I really needed it. I just told her I wasn't feeling too good.

An jakes I already have one of the biggest malteser ones at the ready!! Theyre my fave. And set up my list on netflix for what to watch. Im going to be fat and chill out all weekend and just try and enjoy the child I already have while trying not to dwell too much on the one im getting rid of.

Oh Gem! Whatever you think is right. I wasn't comfortable sharing my own experience for a very long time so I understand. I agree with Rachel, lots of chocolate! :)

Rachel, I would totally do the same thing! I ran out to a store today to pick up a few things for Isis to open tomorrow and I almost forgot to grab them after the groceries! I would have been so angry at myself.

Isis's best friend Carter became a big brother today! His mom had their little girl on Isis's birthday! I almost said something on her fb page about having her baby today but didn't. I'm glad we moved, it was the right decision but it still makes me sad that she's not with all her friends and wonderful teachers she had.

Thinking of you today, Gem. :hugs:

It's Rex's party today. Going to be a busy one. Why, oh why, did I not think about this when we TTC & realise I'd be very heavily pregnant at Rex's birthday :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->