April Mummies 2011

Lol sarah,, good luck! Hope he has a fab time x

happy birthday isis!

Hugs gem x

Hugs gem!
Cheese I know what you mean! I miss the girls going to their friends house. I miss that I don't know what things are going on here. I'm just depressed today.

Thanks ladies.
Its pretty much over already now I think.
Bleeding has slowed right down.
As for when they say you see the pregnancy pass... yup thats true. Grossed me out so much I threw up but besides that its not been anywhere near as bad as expected.
The blood etc was more than I thought but the pain wasn't bad at all.
At one point I thought id have to go to hospital since I stood up and instantly flooded everywhere. Cried like a baby while stood in the hall an alex hurried to get me clean clothes aha.

Then I went in the bathroom to clean up... lifted the toilet seat and there was two little floatie poos... bf had been in there before me. Dont know why but it really made me laugh aha.

Anyway yeah all this is pretty much over now so can carry on with life. Hopefully be fully healed physically and mentally this time next week. Best part is I can enjoy easter without morning sickness!!!!

have yourself a few drinks this weekend Gem, you've earned them.

your experience sounds SO SO SO much easier than the vacuum. I know this sounds silly, but i'm happy you got to do it this way :hugs:

We are moving back. My uncle said we need to find another place to go immediately.

Dana im glad I got to do it this way too.
Bleeding has almost stopped... I feel fantastic. No puking. No aching. No anything!

Happy easter everyone :) xxx

I'm glad it went smoothly gem. I had the erpc both times for my miscarriage and I had a smooth experience. We are lucky we have these options.

Sarah. You also didn't think about having two birthdays close together lol!!!! Wait til they are older and want expensive gadgets lol! Not much longer now, can't believe the day is almost here! Eek!

Having a seriously lazy chocolate filled day. Feel a bit nauseous now!

Glad you're feeling good gem.

So sorry things haven't worked out sam :(.

Hope Rex has had a lovely birthday Sarah and that baby has stayed put atm!

I've eaten an entire chocolate bunny, a big one too, oops!

Sorry to hear that, Sam :hugs:

Glad things have gone smoothly, Gem & you're feeling better already.

It's my birthday in 11 days too, Rachel so this is def going to be an expensive time if year :dohh:

Yep, Caroline, baby is still cooking :wacko: At least they won't share a bday now. Unless I have the quickest labour ever in the next few hours! But I very much doubt it. Heading towards being overdue again for sure :dohh:

Rex has been utterly spoilt. For the first time after a bday or Christmas, I seriously feel like we need a bigger house for all his stuff! If by some miracle, baby is a girl, we seriously have nowhere for all the toys. Moving is the only option!

He's also got a ridiculous amount of eggs & chocolate. Think I may just have to 'help' him with them after I've eaten my 3! :haha:

We had such a fun Easter! Really don't want to do homework tonight, so i think i'm watching movies and digging into the bag of candy left over from Abby's party :haha:

Glad he had a nice day sarah, time for that baby to make an appearance now :).

I'm seriously considering confiscating all Alexs chocolate, it's doing bad bad things to his behaviour. I mean why do people get so much for them? We got him a small egg that came with a peppa bowl, spoon and mug set. my fil and his girlfriend got them both stuff seperately, god knows why! Eddie even got given a full sized medium rolo egg...err let's choke the boy shall we!?

I'm working on it, Caroline, I really am! I'm so uncomfortable that I just want it out now!

I counted Rex's eggs/chocolate. He's got 11!!! :wacko: That's just madness. He's never going to eat all of it. I don't like him to have chocolate on a daily basis. Plus we've got bday cake & cupcakes to eat up too. I hope I go into labour in the next couple of days just so the midwives can help themselves to yummy cake! :haha:

I think it does bad things to Rex's sleep, like Alex's behaviour, Caroline. He woke in the middle of the night last night after a day full of sugar & was hard to resettle then was up for the day at 6 :dohh: Definitely not letting him have any today!

Aleena turns into a devil child when she has too much food dyes and/or sugar!
Totally not like her normal self.

Come on Rex's brother or sister! Everyone wants to meet you already!!

Yes, i need to see more baby and i need to see if this little one is a girl or boy!

do we start a little wager like the other girls? i say 8.1, april 24 and boy :blue:

8.1, Dana?! I bloody wish!! Rex was 9.1 :wacko: so I'm fully expecting this one to be bigger :(

I think boy, too, 8lb 6oz. Unsure about dates!

Had a busy day for Amelia's birthday, my house is full of Easter and birthday presents. We have no more room (and my resistance to the chocolate is failing....!)

I'm not loving all these boy predictions, ladies! Someone could hold out some :pink: hope for me! :haha:

I could be wrong; I usually am. So on that basis you may well be having a girl. Go on and surprise us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->