April Mummies 2011

Have u got a bump pic Sarah?? Then I will predict gender. I'm going for 8lb 14oz and I'll go for poppy bday 27th April.

Hmm i was tempted to say boy too just because only Rachel can seem to manage the opposite sex here lol. I reckon April 24th and 9lb 4. Though Eddie was nearly a pound lighter than Alex so it could be smaller sarah! Have you got a sweep or anything booked? Xx

so today I went to the dr, been given a very low dose antidepressant and told to get more me time!

I will take a 40 week bump pic tonight & let you see it, Ria :) I'm huge. Be warned! I'm much more out front than I was with Rex. I carried round everywhere with him.

:hugs: Caroline. I didn't realise you'd been feeling low. Good luck on the me time with two boys though :( Why do docs suggest things like that?! It's like the midwife telling me to rest cos of my low BP :dohh:

Will be having a sweep at the MW appointment on Thursday if I'm still pregnant. Which I no doubt will be :wacko: Alex being bigger than Eddie has given hope that I haven't got a 10lb-er hiding inside! Was Eddie earlier than Alex?

:rofl: that ticker of yours is so mean! "anywhere from 5-11 lbs"....!!!!! whomever births an 11 lb baby is in my prayers :rofl:

:hugs: caro, didn't know you were feeling down either, hope you feel better!!!

I can't wait until friday when I'll be 36 weeks and midwife will deliver birth kit.
Think I'll start EPO soon,any ladies used EPO in their pregnancies before?

Big hugs Caro! The me time is so hard to come by and makes such a huge difference. Hope the meds help though.
Sazzle- Ruby was smaller than Rosie also! Rosie was 8lb0.4oz and Ruby was 7lb11oz. Not a crazy huge difference and only 5 days earlier. I will guess girl for you and 8-12.
I also want to see a bump pic! Really helps with guessing! Hope you deliver soon!

Naima I used EPO and raspberry leaf tea capsules with toby. Water broke at home 3 days before EDD and had a great labour. Didn't use it with the twins and ( they showed no sign of coming before their EDD... I was nearly 39 weeks at my c sction.

So....... Tobys funding started after easter. Its his first day of nursery today. I'm all in a tizz!

I've never tried EPO, Naima. Don't like the idea of it for some reason! I've been religiously having my RLT since 34 weeks again so hoping for some nice efficient contractions & a nice easy labour again :thumbup:

Thanks for the girl guess, Sam!

I forgot to get DH to take a piccy of my bump when he got in from playing footy last night but I'll try & remember today & post one.

:hugs: Katherine. Toby will be fine at nursery. In fact he'll probably love it & it might help calm his behaviour down with some extra stimulation. Plus you only have 2 babies to look after while he's out at nursery so enjoy it!

Here you go...

Excuse the PJs :haha:

Attachments

• C207D994-F34E-497D-AB1B-6E76ADA8AC24_zpsc9tfv55d.jpg
    C207D994-F34E-497D-AB1B-6E76ADA8AC24_zpsc9tfv55d.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
Ahhh hurry up baby! Gorgeous bump. :D

I know Toby will love it. He needs time with his peers and not just adults and babies. He's excited... I'm getting myself worked up over what he needs in his bag haha

gorgeous bump sarah! can't be long now! eddie was umm 40+1, alex 40+8, so reckon even if I'd had gone as far over with eddie he'd have been smaller, he's a smaller kid even now.

Thanks for the hugs ladies, xx

lol I'm always wrong so really mines a pink guess too! ;). also everyone but Katherine guessed girl for me and everyone was wrong so your odds are better if we all go boy ;) xx

Ooh lovely bump pic sarah!!! I'm even more convinced it's a boy, now!

Jake was 8lb 9 at birth and Amelia was almost a pound lighter. There is hope sarah!

That's very precise, Rachel! :haha: I'll be very freaked out if you're right!

does anyone else see the faint line? I said no way and then second look said something else

Attachments

• 20140424_0923261809115052.jpg
    20140424_0923261809115052.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140424_1049401809115052.jpg
    20140424_1049401809115052.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads