April Mummies 2011

Don't see anything Dana , but I'm not good with seeing lines...

the 2nd pic is far more clear than the first. if it isn't a false pos, this will be a BC baby. as if we don't have enough stress....

Looks like an evap to me since it looks grey and off center... Try a pink dye test!
:hugs:

I see something on the 2nd one. But I'm outside and the sun is bright so I can't see shades of lines just that there is one. Test again

I can only see something in second one does it go all the way up??

I would test again in the morning first thing

ill be testing again in the morning. I've only had this happen once and that was with Abby so I'm a little concerned.

as time goes by its getting darker and darker. I've taken 100 of these in the past and the only other time its done this was when I was preggers super early with Abby.

good luck testing again Dana, hope you get the result you want :)

thanks! I was thinking about it and right now might be one of the only times i CAN do this. starting aug next year i'll be needing to intern along with my classes and i don't graduate until may 2017, which at that point i'll be 35, so realistically not pregnant til 36. that's all a little scary, unless we plan for a summer baby, we're pretty SOL.

I still say it's an evap line. BUT I would probably go get a digital and see what it says.

Of course Dana! GETANOTHERTEST but hey- Abby is freaking adorable so you'd be doing an injustice by not having another.

I have another test. If it does the same thing in the morning, I'm just going to get a blood test and be done with this silliness.

Oooh, Dana! Keep us updated!

I have news too... Leo Christopher arrived at 11.35pm yesterday after a 3 hour labour. The midwife only just made it & the second one didn't so no gas & air for me. Ouchy!!! Only a 5 min second stage so left with a couple of stitches. I'm a bit shell shocked & very sore but we're all doing ok so far :)

Yay congrats!!
3 hour labor , wow!! Hope mine is as quick as yours :)

Congratulations Sarah!! fab news it was such a fast birth and at home!! :D enjoy every moment xx

ps he was smaller and I think I guessed his birthday right! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->