April Mummies 2011

yay!!! I won this one I think with boy, April 24 and 8.1. pretty sure you posted he's 8.5??? so. you're welcome :haha:

Thanks for all your congrats, ladies :D Dana, I do think you win! Good prediction skills! And yes, did you retest? Dying to know!

Here's my littlest man...

Attachments

• 2DE8533C-B57C-4F40-A005-52518A55DACF_zpsv7puntdl.jpg
    2DE8533C-B57C-4F40-A005-52518A55DACF_zpsv7puntdl.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
AWWWWW, he's so yummy!!!! BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I did retest ladies and it was a neg, with no line no matter how much later i checked. I'm still concerned since HCG doubles every couple days, so I'm going to retest maybe Monday just to make sure. I was almost certain I'm not, but like I said, I've never had that happen to me except when I was preggy with Abby and I take blue tests all the time.

I lied. another line showed up I just was too busy to go look today. I'm retesting on Monday with a digital as this is getting ridiculous.

So.... are you hoping for a yay or a nay?

Sarah, hes such a cutie! Aww makes my babies look HUGE. imnotbroodyimnotbroody... :haha:

I ended up in the hospital with eddie last night. DH went to bed at 10pm and noticed eddie struggling for breath in the cot, picked him up and he seal-barked. I knew it was croup (well, I was fairly sure) so we steamed up the bathroom but he was so distressed and fighting to breathe that I called 111 and they sent an ambulance. He didn't clear up on the nebuliser so we were taken to hospital where they gave him steroids, observed for a bit then sent us home... we didnt get home til 3:45am. I spent ages listening to his breathing in the cot while he slept *just in case* and... well, then dylan woke up at 6am. Mombie day today! But eddie seems fine today and thats the important thing. Poor wee bub.

I'm thinking you probably are pregnant, Dana. Surely 2 BFPs, however faint, is too much of a coincidence :shrug: Deffo do a digital.

:hugs: for Eddie & you, Katherine.

If guess you were too. I've had lines show up after they were supposed to and then not be pregnant but they end up disappearing again. Since it has happened twice it sounds like you might be.

Sazzle, how's Rex responding to his new baby brother?

Dana, let us know the outcome! I know you aren't suppose to read the test after 10 min or so as evaps will show up. Either you're pregnant or it might be a bad batch of tests.
What are you hoping for?

I'm not 100% sure what I'm hoping for. it would be easier if it were a bad batch that's for sure, but I'm sure I'd love another baby too .....I'm confused over the whole thing and doesn't help that DH is less than thrilled at the prospect.

Pssh I'm sure you've told him to shove it lol.
So I'm Chillin in the ER for my wrist ughhhh. They are sending me for an xray

Sazzle, how's Rex responding to his new baby brother?

He's been really ok with him so far. He's interested for a while, wanting to hold him, help with nappy changes etc. but he soon gets bored & goes back to doing his own thing! I was worried what he'd be like when he realised that Leo was sleeping in out bedroom when he got up this morning but he didn't mind at all :) I just hope he keeps it up!

Hope your wrist is something they can easily fix, Sam :hugs:

I haven't told him anything, I'm super emotional and I know I'd start an unnecessary fight, so I went to bed. If I am preggy tho and he keeps it up, I'll be sure to tell him where to go :haha:

Aww he's gorgeous sarah! Glad Rex loves him :).

Dana sounds like you might be to me too, what made you do the test in the first place?

Hope they figure out what's wrong with your wrist sam!

So glad eddies ok Katherine, how blooming scary xx

N'awww! Sarah, he is just the cutest! Making me broody as hell!

Dana definitely do the digital or frer. These things happen for a reason. We may not not why, but they do :hugs:

Happy birthday to Poppy, for tomorrow!

Sarah, he's gorgeous!

My parents are here and totally loving up Isis! We're having second birthday for Isis tomorrow with more presents and cupcakes. Sorry, I haven't been around but we have limited amount of data on our internet and we ran out of data three days before he end of the month. So for the last few days I've only had the limited data on my iPad.

I hadn't gotten my period, I called my OB and asked if I should start on my next set of pills or not. She said to take a HPT and well, here I am.

My in-laws did another good one. They picked up nick's son for this weekends easter egg hunt at his mom's house without telling him. We found out by an accidental pic my amazing (dripping in sarcasm) SIL posted of her son with Dh's son playing in the background. Her status so something about feeling snarky, so I'm sure she did it out of spite, since she's pretty careful about what pics she takes/posts to FB. Dh is done with his Mom since we're sure this is who's behind the hiding this (they went to his son's bday on the 2nd without telling him, still haven't told him. DH found out from his nephew). He just wants to move and not tell them, cut off all contact except his brothers since we're sure they haven't had anything to do with this. He told me to take down the FB invite to after party at his graduation in a couple weeks and not say anything to her unless she calls, and even then he's not sure he'll answer. I'm so sad for him, but my family is more than happy to pick up where they've left gaps.
and if I am pregnant, I sure as hell won't be telling them..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->