April Mummies 2011

Right then, I'm saying Layla will be born at 40+1 weeks and will weigh 8lb 3oz.

I think Rex's speech has come on again recently, Caroline so could well have had a leap in the few weeks where his sleep was abysmal & he was refusing to go to bed. I wish Rex would eat loads :( It'a like food is far less interesting than everything else in the world :dohh:

IM SO TIRED ITS STUPID
its quarter to four in the morning and ive been up since 1ish because BOTH twins are being grumpy little shits for apparently no reason.ughhhhhh

I would comment on Isis's behavior but I'm not convinced she's totally ok with everything considering all our visitors lately. She's very hit or miss, no consistent trends but she doesn't need me to cuddle with her before bed.

My parents are leaving tomorrow which is sad but I'm also kinda ready for them to go. My mom definitely was/is a different parent than me so it causes me some stress with some of the things she says to Isis. I know my parents love her, it's just a different way. I also have a drs appt tomorrow to establish care here and have them take over my thyroid care. I'm still struggling with anything less than 10 hours sleep so I'm going to make sure I get a higher dose unless my numbers come back high (low) in the normal range. If that doesn't happen I'll get a new dr. I shouldn't be that tired by 2 every day after sleeping 10 hours.

Naima, I'm going to guess 40+2 and 7lbs 4oz

Caroline, sorry you can't get more help during the week. Is there a way to keep up your certification without working, like classes or something? Seems pretty crappy to not have a way to keep it up.

Sorry Katherine! I hope you can get some sleep!

I don't know if this will help caro, but when i'm feeling especially down i'll get my nails painted (by myself usually) a really bright color. For example, right now i have neon pink and my pink is glitter. this way when i need a little cheer, i just look down and it sounds goofy, but it helps! I'm just assuming by "lifestyle changes" you mean diet and exercise and i'm sure that'll help too, but even skinny/healthy bitches have bad days :haha:

Abby has been eating like a horse! not testing anymore than normal thankfully. slept until 10 today!!

Whaaaaat?! My lot consider 6:30 a late morning. Wanna swap? :haha:

As for the leap... I cant tell if its a growth/developmental spurt or just because he's started nursery so needs more energy but Tobys eating much better. He snacks less and eats more at lunch (not so much dinner, he doesn't like eating in the evening for some reason)... and this morning for breakfast he had a slice of toast with peanut butter, a bowl of weetabix and a banana. Normally he'll just about manage yogurt!

Danielle, unless I'm working nope no way of keeping my registration, could do locum work but usually that's full time for a few weeks at a time, logically i'll not be able to do that with getting random childcare. In the future if I want to get it back i'll have to do 30 days of voluntary work after finding someone to supervise me and 30 days proof of journal work :/. That's a long time if you don't do it full time! But hey if I give it up for several years then its maybe not so bad as trying to juggle work while the boys are young, they're only young once after all!

Dana, 10am!!! that's NEVER happened here!

interesting to see other kiddos are playing up! wonder what alex will be able to do when he comes out of it!? maybe finally count to 3 :haha:

her normal wake up is 830-9 so 10 was sleeping in. what can I say, she loves sleeping as much as her momma and daddy :haha:

she also doesn't go to bed til 9 and no nap so maybe that's the difference?

I'm struggling to get alex to bed by 8 these days and he's still up by about 6.30, though is getting better at staying in his room until his sun on his gro clock comes up at 7. He's not napped in ages now either :). Each kid just needs different amounts of sleep I guess x

Rex sounds very similar to Rex, sleep-wise, Caroline. 8.30 seems to be the time he'll go to sleep these days. It's got gradually later from 7.30. He's still up somewhere between 6-7am these days. He hasn't napped in months & months either. He definitely needs less than average amount of sleep :wacko: Just like DH. I, on the other hand, need at least the average amount of sleep but very, very rarely get it :(

Aww happy 1 week to Leo!
Rosie has been sleeping in the last week or so. Until about 7:30-8 so that has been nice. Ruby has even been sleeping between 7:30-8:30 though one is up earlier and the other up later. Rosie was napping again for a little while but stopped again.
Today we took a 1mile walk in the rain. It wasn't going to be that long but I got us a little lost! Oops! And about one house distance I had Rosie on my back and Ruby in a moby. Not easy!
So we should be heading back to Ca in the next two weeks. But things are sounding good about it.

Isis seems to need less sleep also. She goes to sleep between 8:30 and 9 but wakes between 7 and 8, sometimes as early as 6:30 if dh isn't quiet and she's in our bed.

So we knew we had dying trees in our yard. Most of the trees in our yard are ash and they are infected with emerald ash borer. We just didn't realize they were going to be dead this spring. FIL was going to buy us an antique buffet for our dining room as a house warming gift but we're now going to ask him to buy us a chain saw instead. Much more practical! And it looks like we'll be marking some baby trees in the woods to be transplanted in the yard in the fall or next spring. Oh well, we'll have plenty of firewood and ashes make really nice burning firewood.

I had my drs appt today to get my thyroid levels checked and she added a few other blood tests just to rule some deficiencies out, like iron, vitamin d. And she's having my testosterone level checked since I've noticed some black hairs appearing on my chin. I'll find out in a few days what's going on, if anything.

Aleena also used to sleep 12 hours a night but is only sleeping about 10-11 now.
She hasn't napped in a year lol.

Hope everything turns out ok with your tests, cheese!

I had a migraine this morning (used to get them from age 10-15 every month or so, but after I started bc pill they stopped , then after I quit bc pill they never returned) I haven't had one in like 10 yrs. must be hormones and the fact I've been doing too much and not drinking enough .. So been drinking a ton today and trying to take it easy. Thankfully DH took Aleena for a couple hours while I rested .

Holy sleep regression. Oh my god.
I cant actually deal with this much longer. The twins woke at about 1am, fussed and dozed on and off til 3 then both were wide awake. Dylans just gone back to sleep but eddies still awake and its 5am. I've been awake with them for four fucking hours and I have to be up in an hour. :cry:

Poppy has anywhere between 8-10 hours a sleep and usually wakes at least once in the night. She hasn't napped in over a year.

I'm guessing 40+2 and 8lb 2oz

So I deactivated my Facebook.

Can't say I'll be on here more but it could happen.

I just didn't need a public audience while I go crazy. I'll activate it when I'm in Maine or June when Michael gets back.

I was using it as a vent of things I would normally talk to Michael about and he'd make me laugh or we'd discuss it and I'd feel better. Nothing makes me feel better now. So instead of having witness through my breakdown I pulled the plug.

Hoping maybe it means on be more present on here..... But we'll see.

:hugs:
I can't imagine going through what you are and you need to do what you need to do. One thing that helps me when I want to post things is to make it so only I can see it or type it and delete it.
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time and I hope the next couple months fly by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->