April Mummies 2011

Terrible threes is like the new terrible twos haha.
This morning I asked ollie to get dressed and he yelled no at me and then slapped me right across the face.
So hard not to really lose my temper! Just scooped him up and put him in his room where he went absolutely ape shit shouting hate you mummy!!

Kids eh.

The joys of defiant 3 years old trying make the stake in the world and be in charge! Lol

I read online where they call it "threenagers" lol

Omg! Isis fights me every time I tell her something, even if it's against her best interests to argue. She also wants everything in every store! I just tell her "later" and now she goes and looks at things and tells me, I can have those later, right mommy? Doesn't always work but close.

yup, I've called it threenager for a while. Someone very mean told my SIL that 3 is a better age than 2 :rofl:

I had hell with ollie all of yesterday. Was so glad for bedtime aha!
It was just a constant battle!
I dont like 3 lol.

My chest feels cobsiderably less painful today so gonna get out and do something!

ah ha threenager, sooo right! though alex is being really good today atm! long may it last ;). I removed everything food wise he considers a treat yesterday after such a horrible night and morning. Today he's been allowed some crisps as he ate all his breakfast and lunch and has been good. Bribery all the way! Though I also do wonder if some of the so called 'healthy' snacks are really very good for him, like the dried fruit type snacks, he doesn't have tones but I wonder if they contribute to his behaviour at times.

Today is a good day though, actually feels relaxed and fun :D x

Hi ladies!
I can't fucking wait to get out of my uncles house. He had two showings today on his house so we had to be out of the house all day and I came down with mastitis yesterday so I'm feeling awful!
But seriously, I tried to call my uncle to ask where the hide a key is as he didn't answer so I txt him and tried him 10 minutes later. So I had thought that he took our key back from us for the realtor but I guess he didn't because after trying to figure out that we were locked out of the house. Well after everything was done and I txt him to let him know there was no rush and that we were in the house and his response was "there is no more hide a key k?"
I want to leave now.

I don't have much going on. I'm enjoying having my dh work normal hours but the terrible weather has made it hard for me to get things done.
Isis has been fine lately. She's afraid of thunder now which is going to make for some sleepless nights this summer.
I'm returning full force to my eating plan. Low sugar, low carb. I also bought Isis a helmet and she will ride her tricycle while I walk/run in our neighborhood.

I feel like this is the only safe place for me to talk about this, but things are bad here. I'm at emergency shelters begging for rent money, local charities begging for electric and rent money, no car payments been made and i'm scared it'll be towed, i'm stressed all the time. I'm scared we'll be homeless, i'm scared our electric will be shut off, i'm scared our phones will be shut off. Nick has had 6 interviews in the last 2 weeks with no job offers. I'm sick with worry all the time, in fact I'm in tears writing this because I can't stop worrying. My family won't help with money because they feel i should've been working part time (aside from babysitting of course) this whole time. I don't know what to do anymore. Money will be literally gone in a matter of a couple weeks. I guess it's my turn to start looking and hoping one of us gets a job here in the next week or so. Gas station, Walmart, whatever. Not like any of that would pay even rent...

oh dana hun, I really hope one of you manages to get a job soon, what a bloody nightmare :(.

glad life is good Danielle.

omg both my boys have sttn for the past 2 nights!! miracles do happen.

its not me who I want working, its Dh. he's graduating sat, he should be working by Monday, but that's just not what's happening..

:hugs: Dana , hope DH finds a job asap! I'm sure he could find a job in retail/restaurant pretty quick, just to get some $ in & then while he's working he can look for a better job?

Sorry to hear about your situation Dana fingers crossed he gets offered something soon

*hugs* Dana! That is so stressful :( I've been there and it isn't fun. I hope he gets a job soon!!!

he got a job offer!!! It's not for nearly as much as we need, but it's still good. We're still waiting for the job he really wants, so prayers/good thoughts/whatever you do that he'll get it. The place he wants has regular overtime, which is what we need, but the first place pays weekly which we also need.

Oh dana fx'd he ends up being offered both so he can pick! Hope youre ok.
My mum an dad are in a similar situation so I kinda know what its like for you x

Hugs Dana!! I'm so sorry you're dealing with all of that. ii'm glad he got an offer. Something is better than nothing and hopefully the dream job will come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->