April Mummies 2011

Glad things are looking up, Dana :) :hugs:

Yay for full nights sleeps, Caroline :happydance: Thst gives me hope for the future :haha:

My boys are keeping me very busy. I'm hectic! Very different to when I had Rex & just seemed to sit & feed while watching TV all day :haha: But I'm definitely more relaxed this time around & poor Leo has just had to slot into our existing routine with Rex. Already neglected, bless him! ;)

Hope this is the start of good things to come dana!

Ahh sarah I remember those days fondly... sitting around watching endless episodes of friends and scrubs because there was nothing else on while toby napped/ate/whatever. I thought it was bloody difficult! Kept on my toes now though :haha: All good fun (errmmm...)

So FIL had another rant about me while I was in earshot. Apparently he got pissed at some water on the kitchen worktop. (I spilt milk so *shock horror* I CLEANED it.) But of course that triggered a whole barrage of abuse.... he launched the babies bottles across the room shouting about how I should be fitting in around them and not actually acting as if I live here (er, I DO live here)... he then went on about how im so fucking lazy and useless because I hadn't emptied the washing machine because I was putting the babies down for naptime.

His verbal abuse has got to a point now that on his bad days im scared to let the kids make noise and i shut the four of us in a tiny room to avoid conflict and on his good days im on eggshells because it means he could flip to bad day mode at any second.
dh and I have had to give up our plans of saving for a deposit and we're moving back into rented housing to get away.
I know we did the right thing in moving to this town but I feel a bit shit about relocating just to be in exactly the same position as we were before. All because FIL cant talk to me like a civil human being and take his happy pills properly.

FYI guys, a manic depressive cannot live with someone with chronic depression and vice versa. It doesn't work. Even for 4 months.

On the plus... found a house to rent and moving out. IN NINE DAYS. :happydance:

YAY!!!!

at least now we know where DH's attitude comes from, perhaps he's not meaning to come off as harsh as he does sometimes, perhaps it's all he knows.

**i'm sorry if this came off crude, perhaps I should wait to post when i'm feeling less than stellar

Great that Nick got a job offer! I hope the other job comes through too!!
Cottles- that is crazy! I'm glad you found a place to move to!
We leave in less than 36 hours and I'm ready!

He didn't get the one he wanted, he did get another one about 30 ish min away but he's going to do the one local here first.

It's been an exhausting day.

So we got this last night😀

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a551/Andibear1/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps4e6a064e.jpg

Obviously early days and were not saying anything to anyone but wanted to tell you ladies our news

Don't know what it is about is conceiving in Haven caravans but it seems that where the magic happens as Poppy was conceived in one to hahaha

YAY!!!!

at least now we know where DH's attitude comes from, perhaps he's not meaning to come off as harsh as he does sometimes, perhaps it's all he knows.

**i'm sorry if this came off crude, perhaps I should wait to post when i'm feeling less than stellar

Didnt come off crude at all. In fact what you said is basically dhs go-to excuse for any time he gets a bit shitty. Difference being that FIL suffered a head injury that left him with emotional problems and manic depression. Dh is just an arse from time to time :haha:

YAY!!!!

Didnt come off crude at all. In fact what you said is basically dhs go-to excuse for any time he gets a bit shitty. Difference being that FIL suffered a head injury that left him with emotional problems and manic depression. Dh is just an arse from time to time :haha:

My DH plays the crappy childhood too, I tell him he's old enough to make a choice not to be an asshole and that usually shuts him up :haha:

:happydance::happydance: RIRI!!! :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on #2!!!!!!!!!

Aaawww, yay! Huge congrats, Ria :D Fab news! When will you be due? February time?

Guhhh. Was up with dylan and his hellish tooth for the past 2 nights. Now tonight hes sleeping and im up with eddie whos got a fever that isnt going down with calpol. Currently have him stripped off with a flannel to his head. Poor wee dude doesnt even have the energy to cry... hes normally so fussy :(

Ooh wow congratulations ria!! Was just thinking we were due some new news of more babies :).

Namia how are you feeling?

So glad your getting out of there Katherine!

Hope the journey goes well sam.

So glad your dh got a job dana, take the pressure off while he finds something better.

I need some advice ladies, Alexs behaviour has got really bad, tantrums have notched up loads, and now when he's told something or asked to do something he doesn't like he's started spitting at me, then when I try to take him out of the situation he kicks at me and tries to bite me. Atm we've been taking him to his room and today he's lost his playmobile (the tantrum that got me spat at, kicked and bitten was because we asked him nicely to play with his playmobile at the kitchen table or upstairs rather than right where Eddie could eat it) Any other ideas?

Caro could it be that he is eating too much sugar / food dyes / processed foods?
If Aleena gets too much food dye one day or sugar, the next day she will be a terror.
It's not cause she chooses to be, it cause her body wants more!! She will wake up asking for a cookie or fruit loops because her body craves it.
I only let her have maybe one cookie a day ands she is fine.

I'm doing good, just waiting :)

Poppy is being more defiant to sure it's an age thing. Timeouts and removing toys worked with poppy keep going and be constraint.

I don't know how to handle potty regressions. It baffles my brain how one day she can pee in the potty by herself, no need to remind her and the very next day she pees herself all day long even when I remind her and even when she sits and pees on the potty. I just don't get it.

I am so lost in this stage of parenting. I feel like an idiot, a failure and like a horrible parent. I just don't know how to deal with it.

It is beyond frustrating to go through 2-4 pairs of clothing simply because she can't take the time to regulate her own bladder. I've put her in pull ups for the day. I just need a break. We will try again tomorrow I suppose. I wish I could push fast forward.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->